• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I had see that cool idea for Sonic 4-A's so I was thinking why not doing the same for Kirby too? All the at least 4-A's scale to the same level although there is Characters we know they are stronger than the other, the AP difrence shouldn't be a AP stomp worthy so it should be fair AP wise

This tournament consist of 28 characters that get already all chosen with randomized list of matches.

Rules :
-Standard Battle Assumptions for all of the characters. However, characters that canonically know each other would still know each ohter in the tournament
-No Kirby or Void Termina for that Tournament because reasons
-If a match is deemed to be a stomp in favor of one of the combatants, the stomping character would immediately move to the next round
-All characters have the same level of speed so no need for speed equalized
-fighters are 10 meters away from each other
-The losers of semifinale will fight each other of third place (I forget to add a 3rd place match in the Bracket but we still gonna do it)
-Due to the number of characters be "28" there is 4 lucky Characters won the fist round without doing anything at all
-All fights will take place in Buddy fighters tower in Stage of Destined Rivals
-If a a match ends up as Inconclusive، I'll flip a coin to chose who won

Link to the Bracket

Last edited:
Back