• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of Kamen Riders VS "White Face"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only passive I remember for Hakumen is Paralysis thingy...

And didn't Waga Maou have some kinda broken immortality?

Eh, the immortality is kinda depend on how our forum view it :v Since it means as long as Kamen rider fans still remember them, the kamen riders will continue to exist. Which is meta as hell and probally gonna get rejected from other users

Eh, it won't be treated as meta, for stuff where "real worlds" appear in fiction we normally treat them as part of the fictional verse and thus can be interacted with by opponents with good enough range. This isn't anywhere close to the first verse on the wiki that had a "real world" appear.

Not quite sure, just a high enough range to effect places outside the "fictional" part of the verse, so outside the countless Multiverse of Kamen Rider.

Hakumen has 2-A hax and Sougo's max is 2-B. Hakumen's Power of Order also puts him up to snuff with most of Sougo's abilities.

Sougo doesn't seem to resist Hakumen's paralysis nor does he resist EE. So Hakumen paralyzes + Time Killer gg.

@Zelda Sougo actually has the combined power of all Kamen Riders. So his actual "Power and Abilities" section actually stretched to 193 Kamen riders profiles. Hence this ability of him "Power Mimicry (can uses all Kamen riders powers).

It's preferable this way tbh, since Sougo's opening move in Oma form is summon all Kamen riders at their strongest state to aid him with all of their power boosted to their lord (Sougo)'s level. Resulting any character who has to fight Sougo has to fight all 193 Kamen Riders at a same time.

And one of the power he got from other Kamen rider is Hyper Muteki 's invincibility, which is an invulnerability that can protect the user from all outside effect, or at least everything that was shown in the verse, one of them being Paralysis

But none of those matter anyway, Sougo cant defend against 2-A haxes (eventually become 1-C soon ?), and probally gonna dies pretty quickly once the Hakumen's haxes hit him

Zeldasmash said:
Hakumen has 2-A hax and Sougo's max is 2-B. Hakumen's Power of Order also puts him up to snuff with most of Sougo's abilities.
Sougo doesn't seem to resist Hakumen's paralysis nor does he resist EE. So Hakumen paralyzes + Time Killer gg.
Pretty sure he still has the thought-based things he can still use while paralyzed.

While I doubt Hakuwomen can put Sougo down easy because I'm not sure if he can affect people who remembers Riders.

Someone tried to erase all Riders from history with a paradox, I believe, but because a person in the "real world" remembered them the were brought back, I have doubts it will work against Time Killer and don't think it has any evidence for Soul Hax or any other form of non-erasure death.

Yeah that doesn't sound like something that can help against anything Hakumen has, especially his soul hax since it's stronger than PI

Kamen rider has type 8 immortality , so if you gonna kill/ erased them you must make them get erased by everyone mind before ever even thinking of killing them.So in this case of hakumen who has time killer it will be easy because it erased someone from time itself but there's a problem , the singularity point.

Singularity point are people that are uneffected by time paradox or change in time in general . time killer ability to erase people from time won't matter because they wont get effected by the change. If you want example you can refer to kamen rider den-o. Kamen rider den-o is a singularity point and he still remember kamen rider zeronos even after his existence get erased and by erased i mean erased entirely he past , present and future get erased .

Also i kinda think sougo can resist time killer because the entire point of Another rider is to erased people from time and he resist that , if you gonna argue about oma-zio get erased that happend because he let it happend because he know main timeline sougo will become zio again.

Doesn't the Susano'o Unit or Time Killer when used eradicate someone without causing a paradox? Also Terumi has Immortality Type 8 and the only reason he survived Time Killer is because he used self-observation. If he didn't, he would have been eradicated from time completely.

It might be Type 8, but by the sounds of it that only protects them from erasure, and probably not Time Killer as I'm pretty sure Time Killer gets past a similar but more potent version of that power in Blazblue, but it doesn't look like it stops death from other means by how you describe it.

Time Killer eradicates all the time the target has if hit by it. That means in past, present, future and any timeline that exists, the target loses all the "time" it has and due to the ability of the Susano'o Unit, it will not cause a paradox. You cease to exist.

well he has other way to be resurect by the fact he has other rider ability:

he has genm ability to contunie basicly he like mario from mario maker and can came back even by EE 99 time

he has kamen rider ghost ability to fight with only his soul

so he has All kamen rider abillity so i'm going to tell some of most powerfull

1.Genm has power bestowal(Can create any game and grant himself new powers with his thoughts),Genm can use any machanic or power from those game that he created and then he Can reprogram anything that came into contact with his body. Have total control over his Game Area where he can control time, space, physics, concept, laws and etc,

2.Ex-Aid has invulnerability(Immune to all attacks and negative status effects),basiclly star from mario,then he has plot manipulation(Due to Mighty Novel X is a story of Emu's life, Novel Gamer has the ability to overwrite reality with his speech such as, "Your attack won't hit me", "Eat my attack" and "I feel pai"),simplest term is that the entire universe or in sougo case entire multiverse became a visual novel that he can change plot like a writer.

(also if i remember corectly this two only became low 2-C because of their range and not because of quality of their haxx )

Hakumen's EE is superior to 5-D EE, and again he has soul hax with every strike, nothing on Sougo's arsenal remotely helps him against Hakumen's hax.

Ok, and he has High Godly regen negation too so good luck trying to bring yourself back after he hits you once.

Power Bestowal with all those abilities means nothing as he dealt with all of that and far more on a daily basis.

Invulnerability doesn't make you resist soul hax or getting EE'd.

There's also the fact that all of Haku hax are clocking at 2A infinitely above baseline multiverse while Oma resistance are cap about 2B at best which is quite a large gap so Haku can bypast all of those with ease, also hit from Nox nytorex will damage the soul of his target which render Ghost abillity useless, his attack also can transcend a universal reset by multiversal entity which is a really bad news for Oma,Haku also resist plot, reallity and time manip on 2A level and he also resist alot if not all of Oma ability on 2A level too, so.... yeah Haku stomp

Zeldasmash said:
Time Killer eradicates all the time the target has if hit by it. That means in past, present, future and any timeline that exists, the target loses all the "time" it has and due to the ability of the Susano'o Unit, it will not cause a paradox. You cease to exist.
No, that's 100% a paradox.

The person in "real life" watching Kamen Rider is the people that's making Kamen Rider remain existing- if they remember Kamen Rider, they will come back.

If Kamen Rider's events never happened ever, that means the people in real life never saw Kamen Rider. That's 100% Time Paradox, and is also 100% ineffective against The Singularity Point Kid which is unaffected by such changes.

Theglassman12 said:
It doesn't cause a paradox. It erases the victim without causing it in the first place.
So the victim never existed? That sounds like Den-O style Erasure where the paradoxed thing never occurred ever.

Which is still doesn't affect Singularity Points.

the EE is on a 5-D scale. Can you prove he can remotely resist something that erases the victim on that level?

In Den-O one of the characters ends losing her time, but manage to survive thanks to being a singularity point. Even if one of his parents ends being killed in the past before it was ever born, a Singularity Point can still survive it.

So the Time Killer shouldn't work on Oma Zi-O.

Heck, the attack need to land and Oma Zi-O can move at Hyper Clock Up Speed with Hyper Kabuto power.

@Xross you ignored the part where I said Hakumen's time killer is on a 5-D scale. Can you prove it can remotely help him resist EE on that level and then some?

Why is this thread still open? Zi-O clearly don't have anything to stop 5-D and passive hax. Hakumen stomp hard.

Knowing people that aren't aware of other verses, they're most likely gonna tell me to reopen the thread to Argue why it's not a stomp. I'll close it when they realize the match is not fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back