• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kimetsu no Yaiba: Demon Tanjirou CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hello, fellow users of the VS Battles Wiki. I wanted to make this CRT for some time now, but I think now is best with the recent Demon Slayer revisions. As you can surmise from the title, it's about Demon Tanjirou. Case in point: I don't think his tier should be Unknown. He has multiple statements and feats that would put him at some quantifiable tier.

Feats/Statements of Demon Tanjirou's strength:
With these statements and feats in mind, I've settled on two possible tier placements for Demon Tanjirou.

Option 1: At least City Block level+
  • I based this option on the second and third points, and because he should be physically stronger than his human self.
Option 2: Multi-City Block level / At least Multi-City Block level
  • This one's based on the first and fourth points.
Of course, if anyone has any other suggestions, they can put them in this thread as well. Personally, I think he should be at least 8-A, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Agree with at least 8-B+: 0
Agree with 8-A / At least 8-A: 7 (DragonGamerZ913, DemonGodMitchAubin, DarkDragonMedeus, OnsokunoSonic, Duedate8898, EternalMoment, ShadowWhoWalks)
Other Tier Proposal: 0
Keep him at Unknown: 0

Last edited:
8-A makes sense, even if this new form isn't an explicit boost, there's no reason provided that would have us believe he's gotten weaker.

Six people (myself included) agree on 8-A so far. How much more input should be given? As of now, this seems unanimous.

Last edited:
Okay, so at least 8-A seems to be agreed on unanimously. Given the approval by multiple members, both regular and staff, I believe it's safe to apply these changes and this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back