• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Geralt should resist Nen Crush from what I'm seeing and their AP is almost dead even (0.023 vs 0.026) so this should be an interesting fight to witness.

Greed Island Killua is used. No preparations and speed is equalized. Killua has his Yo-Yo's.

Battle takes place in Tesham Mutna.

Killua card 3
GEraltOFRIvia

Killua Zoldyck:

Geralt of Rivia (Video Games): 1 (DarkGrath)

Inconclusive:

clearly, Geralt wins by the AP advantage

Jokes aside, Killua doesn't really have much going for him here. He's extremely limited in abilities, with the only abilities he has either being pretty hard countered by Geralt's astounding list of abilities, or just generally not being useful here at all. Comparatively, Geralt has a metric ton of abilities that would either be extremely harmful which Killua doesn't resist.

While Killua seems to be very smart, the profile seems to suggest that Killua doesn't have much fighting experience (especially compared to Geralt, who by most estimates would be nearly 90 years old by the time of the games + having trained since he was young with intense regiments and taken the job for life as a Witcher).

Overall, while Killua does have comparable AP, I can't see anything on the profile that would justify them winning this match by any margin. I'd consider this a low to mid-diff win for Geralt.

It would probably be more of a decisive victory. Again, Killua can still definitely harm Geralt via AP, no doubt. They just don't have much else going for them, and even then they're only comparable in AP rather than superior.

Someone should make a blog. Either way how highly skilled is he cause I can't judge from experience. The skill gap is kinda what makes this either a stomp or a decisive match.

There's not only a skill gap but ice which one-shots Killua. Mindhax which he doesn't resist and it depends on skill whether he can get past the barrier since it isn't omnidirectional.

EmperorRorepme said:
What skill feats does Geralt have?
90+ Years of experience fighting the following:

Countless sorcerers, ranging from pyromancers to borderline chronomancers

Monsters that can tear through steel like butter and go at supersonic speeds

Literally bested a literal god at his game

considered the best swordsman in the entire verse

And this is just a really and i mean really short brief of summary of geralt

Badass Witcher

Ok then this a stomp. Rammot is fodder but has Ten. Ren isn't just mindhax either. It is Death Hax. Death Had needs prolonged exposure but seems like Killua gets stomped before that.

It's not like he resists those abilities, but he already encountered them. Like electricity - he met countless mages that use electricity like Sheala and Azar Javed, Rhythm Echo - Nehaleni Eye makes Geralt aware of every illusion and his senses are flawless, he has potions to support him et cetera. I really can't see what Killua could have on Geralt.

Killua's lightning on Greed Island is pretty bad. Killua has nothing here except Ren. And Geralts mindhax seems to work on weaker willed people? Killua could probably resist.

Also does Geralt have any better skill feats? Cause it seems those feats are destroying powerful creatures or skillstomping others. Is there anything significant about the people he stomps?

>Is there anything significant about the people he stomps?

Nilfgaard/Redania/Temeria/any other country soldiers are the most rigorously trained in the entire universe and are some of the best armies in Witcher, Geralt roflstomps them all.

The "powerful creatures" are guys like Dettlaff who lived and fought fo over 500 years and can teleport/make himself intangible/create sonic booms et cetera, not only that, he also can defeat Djinns (reality warping creatures), Golden Dragons (even in books where he's 9-B at best, but without dragons using fire breath in a duel), Strigas (curse creatures), and far, far more.

Also men he slays are guys like Vilgefortz I already mentioned (the greatest mage in entire series that earlier stomped Higher Vampire Regis, another of one of the strongest mages Yennefer and Geralt himself with barely using spells and mainly his staff as he's also a master weapon user, and Geralt later defeated him in fight between equals), Olgierd von Everec (immortal swordsman and occultist), beats naturally gifted and heavily trained soldiers of Wild Hunt like it's just another day for him and later kills their generals and Eredin himself, can fight other Witchers while weakened and out-do them who trained as significantly as him, guys who predict future, is regarded as the greatest swordsman... well yeah. He got better skill feats but much to list. Killua isn't coming close.

Yeah I don't think Geralt skill stomps actually from what I saw on that respect thread. He has a bunch of feats throughout a long history but nothing too insane. Geralt hax stomps.

I don't think anyone attributed this win due to XP, but mostly due to the sheer amount of hax Geralt has.

Once I read all the books and replay games I'll maybe make the complete feat list for Geralt. His respect thread is just the most important informations, but he has hundreds of more feats.

KLOL506 said:
I don't think anyone attributed this win due to XP, but mostly due to the sheer amount of hax Geralt has.
I didn't notice until now how haxed Geralt is dayum. Aksji mindhax, Somne sleep, Yrden stat reduction, Moon Dust powernull, status effect inducement bombs etc

Yeah I mean Geralt does body but it will take longer to take out Killua since he doesn't eclipse him in skill. He does eclipse him in experience but in terms of skill feats since the Witcher probably adheres to realism more they don't seem too insane or beyond Killua. Like sensing multiple people around is something Killua is perfect capable of doing. Or his agility feats. Or annihilated multiple people before other notice.

But Geralt has instant freeze, mindhax and more.

>probably adheres to realism more they don't

I mean, Geralt dealt with this guy in terms of smarts. Of course it's far more realistic verse because it's slavic medieval + magic and miracles but still.

>Or annihilated multiple people before other notice. .

Well it's something Geralt has done multiple times too

Honestly I don't remember when Killua has actually fought a non-fodder and had no problem (without blitzing)? I think he only stomped fodders in his entire screen time.

It's either someone is fodder and he stomps. Someone is far beyond him in every category and he can't do anything. Or someone is much stronger then him but lower in skill. So he's never faced someone his exact equal and won in a serious fight.

Knuckle's combat skill is relative to Kite but we haven't seen him go full sicko mode because he was outclassed in speed and strength against Youpi who would've one-shot him. Also against Gon and Killua he didn't need to since they couldn't do anything to him. Skill wise doesn't matter if your opponent just puts up a Ken that goes beyond your normal aura output and he's normally without nen much physically stronger. Though Knuckle did hold back a lot in their fights until the end against Gon.

I also doubt Geralt skill stomping Killua. Killua was able to effortlessly destroy tanks and fighter jets by himself and Geralt died to some peasant with a pitchfork. Also, Gaunter's riddle wasn't THAT hard to figure out. Maybe Gon gets stumped when he's asked but Killua would definitely be able to figure it out.

LordUrien935 said:
I also doubt Geralt skill stomping Killua. Killua was able to effortlessly destroy tanks and fighter jets by himself and Geralt died to some peasant with a pitchfork. Also, Gaunter's riddle wasn't THAT hard to figure out. Maybe Gon gets stumped when he's asked but Killua would definitely be able to figure it out.
The Pitchfork thing is actually just a gag that witchers are for some reason cursed to be weak against pitchforks, many witchers nearly died to pitchforks

Back