• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It really depends on the starting distance and how fast Killua can close that distance.

While Killua is better at hand to hand combat, Yuno has a really big range advantage with guns (Even though they're not listed on her profile she's used them on multiple occasions).

Overall though, I would say Killua negs Yuno with not too much dfficulty. If she had access to Yukiteru's diary, which she's actually used in combat before, that'd be a different story.

^^^^She wouldn't be as cool, because she'd be surrounded by badass Nen users....and she probably won't be a yandere anymore either, or at least it won't be the same...

Seriously though, this is kind of a stomp. Killua has huge advantages in every aspect of pure combat besides range with guns(And even that isn't listed on her profile), and Yuno doesn't have any hax to actually make up for the difference in combat skill. He is also more intelligent when it comes to combat and probably has the AP advantage too.

Yuno has all of the disadvantages in this fight, so it is very unlikely that she can defeat Killua in a straight up battle without her full potential.

So...I think this qualifies as a stomp.

Yeah. I actually think that was a stomp too.

I think when you have two characters going up against each other, both with very little hax and comparable AP, there is a such thing as a skill stomp.

Is this yuno with her god powers? Or Human? If it's with her god powers, then Killua has no chance, even with speed.

Back