• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killua vs. Mob (Battle of the Young Prodigies) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
The Zoldycks, the most famous family of assassins of all time, had received a job from an anonymous source, wishing for the death of an individual known simply as White-T Poison. After much deliberation, it was decided that one of their youngest, Killua, would be given the responsibility to carry out this hit. Eventually, he managed to locate the person he was told was White-T Poison, and he quickly took him out. Unfortunately, the person he killed was none other than Ritsu Kageyama, with his brother, Shigeo, following right behind. As soon as he realized the true identity of his target, it was far too late for Killua, as Mob had officially gone past 100%, and was now looking for blood due to his brother's death. Killua, not hesitant to kill again, braced himself as he prepared to fight the psychic.

In the blue corner, we have Killua Zoldyck from Hunter X Hunter, and in the red corner, we have Shigeo Kageyama from Mob Psycho 100.

Hunter x hunter killua by concon19-d7w2g39
100% Mob
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. Both characters are bloodlusted.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place in a dark alley somewhere in Mob's hometown, not really give the home-court advantage to anyone.

-Mob is already in 100% Mode, and Killua is going full-out with his Kanmaru Form.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Lightning: 0

Psychic: 7 (Calaca Vs, Hagane no Saiyajin, Steven Pogi Paitao, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Grimreaperofjustice, DragonEmperor23, Standuser081)

Inconclusive: 0

Killua is somewhat nearly to 145 tons scaling from Illumi who scales from Hisoka who is comparable to Ndongo. Below 145 though.

Mob can compress several buildings so I think he has the AP advantage judging by the picture. Also he can absorb the electricity via energy absorption I think so that nullifies things like Narukami. If Shigeo absorbs the entirety of Killua's electricity he'll be in troubles. He'll need another electricity font to charge himself again but in that time Mob can rag-doll him with no effort. He can fly and spam range. Killua can attack at long range but Mob could absorb his attacks so that's worthless.

I think Mob takes this.

This is a little difficult to determine because even though Mob might have the AP advantage Kanmaru basically works to automatically avoid enemy attacks and attack back. However based on what Calaca stated Mob can absorb lightning/electricity leaving Killua is trouble if he has no source to recharge. This battle basically depends on who will time-out first and it's likely going to be Killua. I'll hold my vote but this is my point to make.

There is also the fact that Shigeo's literal go-to strategy is to pick up his opponent with his psychic powers and ragdoll them, something that can't really be avoided due to him just needing to look at Killua in order to use his powers.

I thought Killua had a good win/loss record but it's not the case...

Let's help that cuttie assassin badass boi.

Excellent. 7 votes with a conclusive victory for Mob. I'll get these added.

Back