• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Bean VS Adam Sandler [[Grace?]]

Hmm... this would really hinge on who can draw first. I was going for Killer Bean at first, knowing that a gun would have been easier and faster to sue than a remote. Then I remember than in Click, Michael doesn't even need to aim the remote to use it.

Right now, I'm giving this to Michael Newman for the sheer power of his remote. If in danger, there's no stopping Michael from tapping the pause button.

Hope this helps! Also, can you spare a small vote on my thread if its okay with you? Thanks!

Counted. I voted on your thread, too.

On top of what you said, in character Killer Bean seems more likely to say a one liner or simply aim his gun as a threat rather than shooting it immediately, which would leave him open to Michael just pausing him, fast-forwarding, and setting a goal for his placeholder to punch Killer Bean a thousand times or something.

When he wants to harm someone, he seems to like pausing time and then attacking them multiple times. Usually, though, he only attacks them three times, whereas Killer Bean would require about 50 hits to harm, and 400-500 hits to kill.

However, Adam is aiming to kill Killer Bean here, rather than harm him, so he's likely to land way more hits.

So if he tries to time stop and stack damage, he would wear himself out before doing significant harm to Bean, since he does not seem to have any durability negation.

Newman doesn't have to tire himself down. He's got all the time in the world to find aw ay to kill Killer Bean. He can just drag his body to the road and either run him over with his car or put him near an incoming truck or something.
So if he tries to time stop and stack damage, he would wear himself out before doing significant harm to Bean, since he does not seem to have any durability negation.

I'm curious how this is even fair if this is literally just adam pointing at Killer Bean and reality warping him to death

That doesnt really mean anything when adam haxes bean to death and theres nothing bean can really do to prevent it

Adam's reality warping isn't that impressive. He can do everything a remote can do to a television, like changing the color, turning up the sound/brightness, etc. He can't just erase Killer Bean from existence.

If he timestops before getting shot maybe. But only if he starts with that and survives the first shot.

Adam can't timestop bullets. Guns aren't affected by equal speed, so Adam would get one shotted if Killer Bean fired.

Back