• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill All The Gods: Gorr the God Butcher vs Demon King Nobunaga

Curiously Gorr is one of the few comics that I have read, though it was some time ago. From the profiles Nobu resist most of his dangerous things, except maybe the BFR that isn't listed in the resistance part of Nobu or the servant physiology though I remember that servants can resist BFR like Gate of Sky with Luck and/or Mana, while Gorr only resist heat and the heat of Nobu isn't normal so I'm don't think he actually resist it. Also, in the end Gorr wasn't judged to be a god? Because then I literally don't see any way in which he can resist anything from Nobu, if that's the case she should even directly negate the immortality of Gorr.

How does her EE work exactly? And what's her first move?
She is introduced in the english server in a weeks so until then I can't say much about this version, but the normal one begin with danmaku of guns and fire that make more damage against those with divinity. Her EE work by making a scorching Pocket Reality that make difficult to anything with high divinity exist, something with low divinity only feel it hot.

I am voting for Gorr because of Biological manip, Black Berserkers and BFR (if he has the shard in this fight)

I am voting for Gorr because of Biological manip, Black Berserkers and BFR (if he has the shard in this fight)
Servants by default already resist Biological and Life manipulation, as I said they also showed to resist BFR with sheer Luck or Mana, the reason as to why isn't in the servant physicology is something I don't understand because I remember that was in the page and I don't recall a CRT changing that part, the Luck and Mana stats of Nobu are enough to do that.

Huh then he has no wincons?
Honestly? Considering that he is a god (if I remember well his power (the black thing) come from a god, he defeated gods of all the levels and enslaved them and in the end of the comic the plot twist was that he himself became a god), and that his level of divinity would be great for the previous reasons, then no, I don't see how he have any chance.

I don't think we should consider the Celestials and Knull a God in the whole word, they are more entities with a power comparable/superior to a God.

Could Gorr incapacitate her with an All-Black Ocean?

I don't think we should consider the Celestials and Knull a God in the whole word, they are more entities with a power comparable/superior to a God.
I call her a god because, correct me if wrong, her power come from a god and in the end of the comic it was judged that he was a god, under that reasons I don't see why the anti-gods properties of Nobu shouldn't work, and because of his level of powers + feats I can't see him as anything less that a mid-high god in the best case for him.

Could Gorr incapacitate her with an All-Black Ocean?
Specifically what's that? If is a danmaku with All-Black then that's countered by her own danmaku, flames, and PR that make hard for anything with high divinity move or exist, if instead is a big wave of All-black then same resulst as before.

I call her a god because, correct me if wrong, her power come from a god and in the end of the comic it was judged that he was a god, under that reasons I don't see why the anti-gods properties of Nobu shouldn't work, and because of his level of powers + feats I can't see him as anything less that a mid-high god in the best case for him.
ok
Specifically what's that? If is a danmaku with All-Black then that's countered by her own danmaku, flames, and PR that make hard for anything with high divinity move or exist, if instead is a big wave of All-black then same resulst as before.
Gorr expands All-black throughout the universe and absorbs what is inside although it does not instakill living beings but incapacitates them

Gorr expands All-black throughout the universe and absorbs what is inside although it does not instakill living beings but incapacitates them
Servants resist absorption, though seems like they could have a reduction of statistics because of the absorption, though Nobu increase her statistics against dive beings and can futher increase them burning herself.

Back