• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kikoru Shinomiya vs Kamen Rider Ouja

Alternate Title: Life or Death! Kikoru Shinomiya vs Takeshi Asakura!

Welcome to the 2nd matches of my KN8 fight, tho for the last one (Mina fight) i'm going to make it later around tomorrow or so, depend if i'm not going lazy lel
Anyway, i actually wanted to use Ryuga, but sooner or later i realize that maybe Ouja is more perfect and thematic to use so i chose him instead, beside he also doesn't have many of matches so give this man some love, okay?
Now as for this fight i want to make this best as possible, however if thus turned out into stomo then at least i'm tried lel
Anyway lets get to the fight!!

● ------------------------------------- ●

Kikoru: "Asakura Takeshi, 30 Year Old....your crime for murdered 10 members of Defense Force in a weeks has come to the end"
Asakura, who'w being chased by Kikoru were now cornered in a broken, ruined building in unknown district
Kikoru: "I, Shinomiya Kikoru from the 1st Division, will exterminate you even if you're a human!"
As she said that she swung her battle axe
Asakura, heard what she said....just laugh, started from a normal to a maniacal laughter
Asakura: "Little girl....you know how to talk big, huh? I love the way you said..."
Kikoru: "Having the supernatural armor from the buckle you have, and made a contract between a three indenificated-class kaijus, combined with the destructive and bloodlust behaviour, your mere presence is already enough to be a threat to society!"
Asakura look around in his surrounding and he said: "Listen little girl....my life is only for fight and kill, if you can't then you are the one who'll get killed, thats how we survive"
Kikoru: "Wrong! That mindset only make us into a nothing but a barbaric creatures, which aren't different than the kaijus we've encountered!"
Asakura only scratched his head: "Sigh...what a troublesome, guess i'm going to teach you..little girl" as he smirk he then pulled out his V-Buckle
Kikoru noticed it: "I wouldn't let you do that!" She pull out her coat, revealed her battle suit and start attacked Asakura before he transformed, however Asakura managed to dodge it and soon he said the word...
"Henshin"
The mirage armor surrounded him and he successfully transformed into Kamen Rider Ouja
Kikoru: "Crap...he's transformed!"
Kikoru knew that she's in dangerous situation, a life and death situation! Asakura wasn't a kaijus that she always encountered so far, he's a human...drove by his bloodlust!
If she can't successfully exterminate him, her life would be over! Shinomiya, do your best!
Asakura/Ouja: Walk slowly as he crack his head
Kikoru: In her stance "Even that mean no tomorrow for my life...i'm going to stop you!!"

• First Arc Kikoru ar her 55% and Asakura in Kamen Rider form are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in Heian Wedding Hall
  • jordy-meow-1025155613.jpg
  • Starting range/distance: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!

Takeshi Asakura: 0Kikoru Shinomiya: 0Inconclusive: 6 (Oliver, Ixa, James, Magi, Pop, Myself)

Kamen.Rider.Ouja.600.1199342.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
Back