• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kids abandoned by their father

Snake-Man
Larcade appears
larcade dragneel
Vs

Money D luffy

Speed equalized

SBA, random enounter, both at their 6-C forms

Larcade:

Luffy:

Larcade scales above 24GT while Luffy scales above baseline. Aside from that Larcade has hax.

Mismatch.

Luffy's 6-C via scaling. So he's above baseline but nowhere near 24GT.

And IIRC this is the same as Natsu vs Luffy while Natsu one-shots 24GT. I don't see Larcade being weaker than that Natsu.

So should i close it?

Btw what is the ap of large mountain lvl version luffy? It's also baseline luffy or have any ap feat

Him vaporizing the lake wasn't from him being near it, he attacked one of the S12 members and vaporized the lake as a side effect. It's was casual but certainly not passive.

Also I'm gonna have to make a CRT on that feat at some point since I noticed an error in the calc.

Back