• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KH Fodder tries to solo your verse

Bobsican

He/Him
Funnily enought, this is actually in character for them.

A single Shadow boi sees your verse holding a tasty "heart" and decides to absorb everything in its path, will it manage to turn everyone into a Heartless and suck your verse to the Realm of Darkness?

Speed equalized.

KHIII Shadow

Hmmmm

Guilty Gear - I see no resistance to Info Manip so Sol can just passively rewrite it's everything or Ky can fling Thunderseal and seal it or BFR to Backyard

Castlevania: Hard nope, Drac has a field day with it and Chaos exists

World Of Darkness: Tier 1s hard nope and Caine stands there, it can probably clear up to the mid tiers

Guess I'll add a couple more of my verses

Blazblue: Nope, gets a taste of that sweet, sweet hax.

Elder Scrolls: Vivec thrusts his spear and somehow hits

Shin Megami Tensei: SMT Dante yells

What a Beautiful Series: Ties with the 9-B Critters, gets stomped by the 8-C ones. Gets glared at by GK. M devours it, same for Edison.

Only by tier. Although thinking about it, that's like the only thing they have over the Heartless. Otherwise they're about the same.

The Kikai's probably beat it considering they can one shot Critters.

I mean, they have conceptual attacks and all of that stuff, so I would find it weird for that fodder to not only be able to negate Mid-Godly regen, but to also be able to harm abstracts too (I can see that being the case in higher tiers, however).

Back