• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keyaru battles your favorite ;3

Nine spams lightning and air wall so keyaru can’t even touch him
Midnight edgeshot and mustard can incap him easily (sleeping gas with Mustard and Midnight, Edgeshot just in caps him by stabbing his organs)
Wolfram Can likely just crush him, the equalized stats thing is weird. His metal manip has a higher LS then him, and much better grabs, would it also be brought to Keyaru’s level or is it still higher, just like class 1 vs peak human.
Stain beats him while he’s down if he knows what Keyaru has done, otherwise he’ll just use bloodcurdle to keep him down Until incap timer hits.
Overhaul touches him once and he dies
Star and Stripe does her heart thingy (if she knows his name) if not then she does the funny air suffocate.

I think most of my hero just beats him up in combat.
Most of the character who can’t just GG him with hax are all honorable, like All Might, Best Jeanist, Deku, etc.
Deku probably physically beats him into the floor hardest, I don’t even known if he can see through smokescreen and if he can’t I find that hilarious.

all of the kirby knights keyaru gets skilled to death while awesome music plays in the background
Shadow: gets chaos controlled to death, and even with equal stats the moment that shadow decides to go super it's over
Super Sonic: fair without his chaos energy hax unfair with it

Anos. Who TF is Keyaru?

Altair. Who TF is Keyaru?

Ainz: passive death hax gg
Reinhard: auto dodge + matter manip nuke on atomic level gg
Regulus: uninteractable + breathes him to death gg
Pandora: wishes him off the field gg
Subaru: Al Shamak gg

Tohru Adachi: "So, you feel like the world completely screwed you over, huh? And now you're throwing a childish tantrum and doing what you will with women? Get out of my sight- You don't know what it's like to really hate this world."

He then proceeds to Tier 1 Fear Hax gg-

Speaking of people who would prolly just look at him as a brat... Xehanort get's a easy GG right here.

Any Fate character (mainly servants) just breathes, really.

Etc, etc.

I'm prolly gonna muck this up but I'll assume this person is at their most powerful.

The Courier: I guess they just talk it out and Incon? Keyaru seems to have great SI feats but so does Courier

Dracula (Castlevania): Just sits there and lets his passive plot manip do its thing

Back