• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kazuma fights his Long Lost Brother (7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if this is a good match.
Satou Kazuma fights his "evil" older Brother.
Standard Rules.
Speed is Equalized.
Kazuma's first key is used
Agent 6 have access to his 9A stuffs (can be restricted depending on an unfairness)
They both start 25 metres away

Satou Kazuma Vs Combat Agent Six

That MC from the funny isekai : (Popted2,Rez,MidnightDawn1,NomNoms,BernKastel,GlaceonGamez471,
Shmooply)

That Other MC from the funny isekai :

Incon :

Last edited:
i hope this is Kazuma first key cause if its eos then its a stomp

but if its not then i vote Kazuma

he can use Steal to steal the wristwatch that Six use to buy weapons and even his other weapons as well

or even immobilize him with Bind

i hope this is Kazuma first key cause if its eos then its a stomp

but if its not then i vote Kazuma

he can use Steal to steal the wristwatch that Six use to buy weapons and even his other weapons as well

or even immobilize him with Bind
Hmm A stomp you say ? I will change it abit.
But Vote counted

See this is a pretty interesting match up.

Rokugo has a Very big advantage when it comes to power 9-B and also he should be faster than Kazuma. Since Kazuma mainly got his Subsonic rating via scaling to him.

So I say assuming that he Releases his Limits Early on he can take this easily.

He also has Real-world Weaponry such as Pistols.

He can use his R-Buzzsaw.

Go Invisible.

Use a Flamethrower.

Vastly superior LS.

And Stamina is also vastly superior to Kazuma's.

However

what Kazuma lacks in power he makes up for in Skills and Intellect.

1. BFR Kazuma could just send him to Heaven/Axel/Collapsed Dungeon.

2. Can still sense Rokugo with Enemy Detection as long he has hostile intentions towards Kazuma and Kazuma can tell how strong Rokugo is with it.

3. magic IIRC Rokugo has no resistance to magic.

4. Steal Kazuma can just take his teleporter or Important parts of his suit.

5. Luck

6.Intelligence

So knowing Kazuma's intelligence he can probably just piss of Rokugo either by using his "Trolling skills" or setting up a bunch of traps.

Which will eventually cause his to activate his Suit which can either end in his death or win.

And tho I would say death to the increase in speed. I say win since again Kazuma's luck is something else and plus he can just set up a new teleportation somewhere in the battlefield point by replacing an old one.

So the moment ten seconds passes he can teleport out of the way or use Lurk and hide himself.

Then it's either just push Rokugo to the ground which will kill him (Rokugo stated that himself).

BFR. Or Drain touch.

Tho Bind wouldn't work due to Rokugo's LS.

But regardless Kazuma has way too many Hax's that I vote for him assuming.

Well I decide to Limit Kazuma to his first key because of all his hax but even then Steal+Lurk+Luck+Drain Touch seems to be useful for Kazuma.
Should I still count that as a vote or should I change it back to eos (sorry I am not good at this kinda new and all)
See this is a pretty interesting match up.

Well I decide to Limit Kazuma to his first key because of all his hax but even then Steal+Lurk+Luck+Drain Touch seems to be useful for Kazuma.
Should I still count that as a vote or should I change it back to eos (sorry I am not good at this kinda new and all)
no no bos is good eos its stomp

Yeah. I still think Kazuma.

His Bind should be enough to keep him in place seeing how it can restrain Darkness with Class M LS.

And Drain touch should end him with a Life energy Drain. Tho granted Kazuma may not use Drain touch as a finisher seeing how he didn't use it on the ogres and instead used Chunchunmaru.

But either way moment Six gets restrained its other.

I honestly never realised till now effective Kazuma's Bind actually is lmao. Even when the text directly says so.

"Even if she says that, I could restrain a powerful monster like the Kowloon Hydra with steel ropes a full grade lower than the one in my hand. There was no need to test anything."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back