• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
U N D E R S T A N D

But seriously, Bugs just has all of his abilities and resistances copied and improved to an even better extent than what he already has. Unless he has lethal passives I'm unaware of then Novel Kars takes this.

tbh I'd actually argue against Kars adapting but then I realized JoJo aint even a stranger to 4th wall cartoony bullshit so uh, yeah.

Kars literally copies all of his powers and likely resistances the moment the fight begins, no amount of improv will help him here.

i think this assumes that bugs has a set arsenal of powers, neglecting that most of bugs powers are determined seconds before to fatal move

Clementony said:
i think this assumes that bugs has a set arsenal of powers, neglecting that most of bugs powers are determined seconds before to fatal move
Uh, no. Bugs has neither Power Mimicry nor Power Absorption on his profile. Meanwhile Kars can just copy everything in Bugs' arsenal and improve upon them without Bugs having to even showcase them.

No not copy cat vs copy cat. Bugs can't auto-copy powers.

Kars literally copies all of his powers and likely resistances the moment the fight begins, no amount of improv will help him here.
Kars needs to be exposed to an ability to copy it. So, he could copy Bugs's abilities only after Bugs has already used them. Bugs Bunny has stuff like plot manipulation and void manipulation, which might be able to kill Kars, before he can adapt.

Unless he has lethal passives I'm unaware of then Novel Kars takes this.
Bugs Bunny has his supernatural luck and can cause misfortune to others (the misfortune part probably won't work on Kars, since Kars has fate resistance).

I think, it's inconclusive. Kars might be able to kill/incap Bugs with Whitesnake, and Bugs might be able to kill Kars with plot/void hax.

Back