• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamijou Touma tries to solo JoJo verse: Round 1 - Hand vs The Hand

The Hand erases the space of Touma's right hand and then Okuyasu gets eaten by dragons.

Also if Okuyasu is in character then this is a major win in Touma's favor since Okuyasu is incompetent with the Hand in many situations. IB would also negate The Hand's space erasing and if Okuyasu erased Touma towards him Touma's right hand could touch and null The Hand and accidentally kill Okuyasu.

So Touma.

This is heavily one sided in Touma's favor

The only ones that can defeat Touma in JoJo are Hamon users and maybe Speedwagon

ExSENNA said:
This is heavily one sided in Touma's favor
The only ones that can defeat Touma in JoJo are Hamon users and maybe Speedwagon
There's plenty who can, but there's more characters that give incons than loses towards Touma I'd say.

With prior knowledge, yeah most people can slap Touma. But without that, Touma just touches the Stand and they die

And anyone who doesn't have stands or much hax just skillfucks or AP stomps him

Against stand users, it's bunch of free wins for Touma

Specially this one, Okuyasu is a complete idiot.

Ranged stand user and all people that are competent in combat and don't rely on their stand will stomp touma

Btw, Touma being able to see The Hand isn't needed in the OP, he could see Coronzon's soul. But yeah, most stand users can't win against Touma.

i don't think he can see stand after all corozon soul was visible to anyone, but can totally sense them with precog

Actually that's not inherently always the case. It's case by case, heavily dependant on the context and the pre-established rules of souls in that verse, it's also dubious if some of those everyone' have no reason to be able to see such things in context.

Chariot190 said:
Actually that's not inherently always the case. It's case by case, heavily dependant on the context and the pre-established rules of souls in that verse, it's also dubious if some of those everyone' have no reason to be able to see such things in context.
I agree. I don't believe Touma can see souls until we get more concrete proof as Coronzon was a soul in the Material plane, but yeah it's irrelevant since he can see it here.

His match with Giorno (which Touma won) assumed that he was able to see Stands iirc. Would that affect that match-up?

well he is designed to beat the supernatural especially non supernatural beings as it was the ultimate exorcisms tool before touma got it (stand user being connected to their stand is actually worse than a normal summoner) he fares way worse vs simple supernatural user or someone with some muscle and magic

idk I think Ratt may be able to get him, because of the range and the fact Ratt doesnt kill, only incaps.

idk why a ******* rat is one of the best bets but eh...

So touma won against one of the strongest stand but loses to a rat lol Hell yeah but iirc giorno was winning the fight till everyone saw the range and people switched side

I don't think Touma can beat Giorno if he can't see GER but this is not a place to talk about that so whatever

Back