• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my last revision of Zi-O rider ever. Maybe, no promised

Universal abilities​

Individually​

Sougo​

Kuro Woz​

Swartz​

Shiro Woz​

Kadoya Tsukasa​

Daiki Kaito

• Acausality 4 and Resistance to Void Manipulation (He's unaffected by Ohma Zi-O's space-time erased like Tsukasa and Woz)

Kakogawa Hiryu​

Tid​

Supernatural Willpower (Freely control power of Another Rider)

Ohma Zi-O​

Last edited:
Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 2 and 5, after Sougo using Ohma Zi-O’s power, they are all conceptually erased from history into nothingness) *[This abilities will be exclused to Woz, Tsukasa and Kaito as they're unaffected by Ohma Zi-O's power]
かくして、私たちは2019年という暦としては未来に存在するが、概念としては過去に位置するなんとも怪奇な時間移動へ向かう。 =========================================================================
Thus, we are now on our way to the year 2019 which is chronologically in the future, but conceptually located in the past.
The line doesn't indicate it's being erased conceptually, it's just Woz saying that the 2019 year suppose to be in the future, but they are returning to the "old 2019" before the reset happened, so it's technically in the "past".
So this isn't a feat as all, it's just an expression for Woz to indicate that he's not going to the 2019 of the current timeline, but rather the 2019 of the old timeline

Hard no. They're explicitly physical in every post-series appearance.

Everything else is fine.
The after series is completely different timeline while the Tv timelines is already erased by Ohma Zi-O. They remember back the event of TV series timeline in Reiwa First Gen because the Ridewatch remind them not they're the same character in Tv series

The line doesn't indicate it's being erased conceptually, it's just Woz saying that the 2019 year suppose to be in the future, but they are returning to the "old 2019" before the reset happened, so it's technically in the "past".
So this isn't a feat as all, it's just an expression for Woz to indicate that he's not going to the 2019 of the current timeline, but rather the 2019 of the old timeline
Well for it's said something about conceptual and even the existence that exists outside the concept of time like Woz can not reach that day without the help of Decade's power who transcend time and dimension so i somewhat thought that it would be CM

Well for it's said something about conceptual and even the existence that exists outside the concept of time like Woz can not reach that day without the help of Decade's power who transcend time and dimension so i somewhat thought that it would be CM
That's just a flowery expression being used in novel writing, conceptually is just a way to say "technically". The whole line actually mean:
Thus, we are now on our way to the year 2019 which is chronologically in the future, but technically located in the past.
this is why I am against you guys using Machine Translation on novel's writing. Japanese, like all languages out there, uses flowery language as an expression rather than speaking about it in a literal way when trying to smoothly tell a story.

That's just a flowery expression being used in novel writing, conceptually is just a way to say "technically". The whole line actually mean:

this is why I am against you guys using Machine Translation on novel's writing. Japanese, like all languages out there, uses flowery language as an expression rather than speaking about it in a literal way when trying to smoothly tell a story.
Alright since you're the most knowledgeable in Japanese of our KR supporter, I'll put my trust to your translation. Guess i have to x the concept stuff out then.

Alright since you're the most knowledgeable in Japanese of our KR supporter, I'll put my trust to your translation. Guess i have to x the concept stuff out then.
I believe Metal Locust and Diinou arre more knowledgable than me on the Japanese language. But they arent active much

Ah this more: In episode 31-32 the Another Agito army (infected by Original Another Agito) was beaten by Sougo team and returned to ordinary people should that be Disease Manipulation negation for Sougo and the other?

Most of this seems fine, with the exception of whatever the knowledgeable members have issue with.

Ah this more: In episode 31-32 the Another Agito army (infected by Original Another Agito) was beaten by Sougo team and returned to ordinary people should that be Disease Manipulation negation for Sougo and the other?

This is likely just a chain reaction from destroying the original Another Agito, not him actually curing the virus.

Other than that, everything looks good.

Also, when you do put this on the profiles, would you mind updating the references and putting where you found these things. Just so it doesn’t seem like we’re pulling shit out of our asses.

This is likely just a chain reaction from destroying the original Another Agito, not him actually curing the virus.

Other than that, everything looks good.
But Sougo in Trinity form did turn the police Another Agito into ordinary people which occured before Original Another Agito got defeated; and about the twitt, the questioner must be wonder about did Zi-O II, Geiz Revive and Woz literally "kill" the people that turned into Another Agito since they disappeared without a trace (which is too occured before Original Another Agito defeated) but Shirakura-san confirmed that they had returned to normal stated so i think it make sense for them to have Disease Manipulation negation.

Last edited:
I think it's safer to say that defeating them will reverse the disease rather than giving Zi-O a power he has never displayed prior.

Nothing? Just a weakness for another Agito stating that defeating the minions turns them back into humans.

NEP is still a no.
Then i've to persuade you again
First of everything, Sougo with Ohma Zi-O power literally erased Tv series and not even with Time Mazine or Woz who can travel time can reach (not without Tsukuyomi Another Ridewatch which is created from erased 2019 or Decade Ridewatch which is also come from that 2019)

It is impossible to make a watch to create Another Tsukuyomi in new history

Ohma Zi-O doesn't exist in new history as the history was rewritten

There is nobody exist inside the Another Tsukuyomi or Another Geiz even though those ridewatch were implanted in Tsukuyomi and Geiz

==> This support the nonexistence of Zi-O Tv series rider though it's only limited to TV show, the following after the "Day of Beginning" (Geiz Majesty, Reiwa First Gen, Rider time Zi-O) do not scale to it as they're completely different characterize with physical existence

Stated looking back into the list and found a few things I wanna correct. Grand Zi-O’s Empowerment should be Supernatural Willpower, Woz Ginga’s Time/Gravity Negation should be Power Null, Oma’s Teleportation would likely just be him sending his opponent’s through time, so it’s just him using Time Travel. And everyone who can control Another Riders should probably just have Willpower manipulation.

Woz Ginga’s Time/Gravity Negation should be Power Null
Uhm, basically Negation is Power Null
Oma’s Teleportation would likely just be him sending his opponent’s through time, so it’s just him using Time Travel.
There is a place for Time Travel in Teleportation so i'm not sure what are you suggesting but i think he'll have Teleportation type Teleportation of Objects and Time Travel
And everyone who can control Another Riders should probably just have Willpower manipulation.
I just skim through few profiles and i notice that their Willpower Manipulation link to two different page: Supernatural Willpower and Empathic Manipulation. So you suggest to give those remain consciousness after become Another Rider Empathic Manipulation instead of Supernatural Willpower?

It is late, but I will give my opinion on the ability:
  • Nonexistent physiology and NPI: I'm neutral on this one. The context refers to the period of time that was erased, but the problem is that Sougo, Geiz, and Tsukuyomi are clearly physical in every way. However, Another Geiz and Another Tsukuyomi might be nonexistent, but I believe it requires more context from them.
  • Empowerment: It should be Supernatural Willpower as BERRIES suggests.
  • Time and Gravity manipulation negation: You could just reword this into Power Null for simplicity.
The rest of them look fine to me.

Nonexistent physiology and NPI: I'm neutral on this one. The context refers to the period of time that was erased, but the problem is that Sougo, Geiz, and Tsukuyomi are clearly physical in every way.
What do you mean they are physical in every way? If you talking about Sougo, Geiz, Tsukuyomi in later works, they are not scale to NEP; this ability would only scale to the end of Zi-O Tv series. Since Sougo used Ohma Zi-O to erased the timeline, technically he erased the existence of every single people in that world, so in a sense they are nonexistence at all, it's more like Woz and the other(Tokiwa Sougo of New history) somehow physically interact them more than they are physically exist.

I don't really follow that one. You mean the part where Sougo uses his power to remake the world? I'm pretty sure that everyone after the "retcon" is like an individual with new identities; their old world selves don't really exist anymore, except for Woz, Tsukasa, and Kaito.

I don't really follow that one. You mean the part where Sougo uses his power to remake the world? I'm pretty sure that everyone after the "retcon" is like an individual with new identities; their old world selves don't really exist anymore, except for Woz, Tsukasa, and Kaito.
Yes, and then the novel's part happen. This is little spoiler to novel content
The new Woz (Woz 3) of the new history (the new timelines that rewritten in Tv series) interfered with Shiro/White Woz book to summon Ura Sougo (the dark personality of Sougo), Ura Sougo with power of Ohma Zi-O created another timeline (fourth history), Original Woz discovered the changing of history and got to fourth history, he with fourth history Tokiwa Sougo traveled to old 2019 with Another Tsukuyomi Ridewatch which was created at that time. It was stated that they can not travel to that timeline without AR Tsukuyomi ridewatch or Decade ridewatch because technically that year was already be erased
So what i suggest is giving Zi-O's rider NEP and NPI by the end of TV series(beginning of the novel) , the following works will be exclude to NEP

Last edited:
I am neutral about NPI and its related changes; the rest that are not crossed out seem fine.

Ok since you guys all neutral to NPI and NEP so i decide to discuss that to another thread and apply the accepted abilities. How's that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back