• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Specs Revision Series Part 3: Ryuki

Also, for the Odin thing you talked about on the top, I still think he’s Low 2-C. His time reversed an entire timeline which is still universal. Just not combat applicable.

Also, for the Odin thing you talked about on the top, I still think he’s Low 2-C. His time reversed an entire timeline which is still universal. Just not combat applicable.
I'm not so sure. Other than his Time Vent Odin doesn't have any other backup Low 2-C feat and he got killed by other Riders.

And even then Odin can't really hurt anyone with Time Vent in a VS battle sort of fight.

I'm not so sure. Other than his Time Vent Odin doesn't have any other backup Low 2-C feat and he got killed by other Riders.

And even then Odin can't really hurt anyone with Time Vent in a VS battle sort of fight.
Time Vent is time reversal from what we've seen and its won't be count as AP.

Yeah I was talking about Time Vent there.

If there's no way to calc the dodging of light, then they would be baseline FTL.

I was seeing the main Kamen Rider page and didn't see Another Agito listed so I assumed he didn't have a profile so I skipped his specs.

That seems to be relativistic to relativistic+ distance imo, I don't think he's FTL due to him not actually moving out of the way of the blast. Rel to Rel+ should be the safest value.

Looks like Relativistic to Relativistic+ is the majority stance. After this, there are many light based powers that we need to discuss when we get there.

I feel like Odin's feat is Relativistic since he was watching Ryuki perform the attack, therefore it could have been aim-blocking.

Knight did dodged that light ball mid air, although it can from off screen so we don’t know how far.

Edit: my bad, autocorrect made did to didn’t

Last edited:
I agree with the rest, but lightspeed stuff should get clacs.

Back