• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Specs Revision Part 7: Kiva

Man, and here i thought Kiva would be the second weakest Riders after Den-O because lack of versatility and hax, and welp i'm 1000% wrong 😂

I would like to propose a small addition to end this thread. Basically we need a note under Kiva's profile to explain about the multipliers and why they are applicable. Not many people can accept a huge multiplier like that without solid proof.

We also need to give an specific multiplies number of Demon Stones, other than just saying several dozen times.

@MagiSinbad You want to adding the notes?
I currently dont get to access to my computer right now (not to mention my english grammar is kinda horrible tbh). But the notes in general would be something like

"About the 64x AP Multiplier of the Final Zanvat Slash finisher. It's because Zanvat Sword's imperial blade is in fact, a giant demon stone. Which means it share the same multiplier nature as other demon stones. As it's considered to be the greatest multiplier in the series, as well as one of the most powerful weapon in the Checkmate Four's possession, it should be scaled above Saga's jet black demon stone, which can multiplies more than entire 3 demon stones of Kiva combined (8 times). So with the Final Zanvat Slash finisher, Kiva is multiplied by not only 3 demon stones on his chest, but also the Zanvat Sword's imperial blade, which give Kiva : 2x2x2x8 =64 times his AP. "

Hope this sound legit enough. Althought i think it's should be stronger, if we go with the lenght of the Imperial Blade compare to the demon stones on Emperor Kiva's chest.

Before we move on to a different thread:

1. Dark Kiva's speed is Supersonic+ and should be upgraded
2. Remove Arc's Relativistic speed via Legend Arc

On DK's profile, he already scales to Emperor so we could just edit rn. We also already agreed with the Relativistic removal so we could do that also.

Hibiki since Decade additions would mostly be all the previous abilities we found. And he's the final Heisei Phase 1 Rider

Alright, when you done editing give us the link to the next thread

Mind you that i would'nt be around start from tomorrow because taking a break

Back