• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Specs Revision Part 7: Kiva

So where exactly would that place Kiva when all is said and done?
Well, still need everyone's opinion about whether this is legit or not. As i not really confident in my judgement when it's come to multipliers.

What i propose is : Give Zanvat Sword finisher the Emperor Kiva AP x2^n (n is the how much the imperial blade bigger than the demon stones on Hell Gate.)

Alright, so it’ll be something like this then

Large Planet level (Kicked the moon into orbit) Dwarf Star level with Imperial Armor and Demon Stones (Multiplies his strength by 5x and several dozen times respectively), upto Small Star level with the Final Zanbat Slash (Can easily one shot those with comparable durability to him and draws power from the Sky, Water and Earth Demon Stones to increase it's strength by upto 64x)

DoGaBaKi with the Imperial Armor and Demon Stones is 300 NinaTons, if the FZS is 64x stronger than his normal attack, then it'd be 19.2 TenaTons (4-C). Although that's if the multiplier is actually 64x, going off of the other multipliers will give us Dwarf Star Level+

I forgot to bring this up but Kiva's speed section are listed like this:

Athletic Human | Superhuman speed with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Superhuman speed with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Sub-Relativistic (Kicked the moon at these speeds), Relativistic reactions and combat speed in Flight Style | Sub-Relativistic, Relativistic reactions and combat speed in Flight Style

I'm pretty sure that Flight Style doesn't really do much of a power-up for Emperor Form. The strength and speed between these form are quite close so i suggest giving Kiva's Relativistic speed as base:

Athletic Human | Superhuman speed with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Superhuman speed with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Relativistic speed (Kicked the moon at these speeds) | Relativistic speed (Should be faster than before)
This is fine.

Forgot to say this but Ovens will be busy for awhile and won't be able to approve the next few revisions. That being said, we'll have to get another person to look over these.

Also, about:
I forgot to bring this up but Kiva's speed section are listed like this:

Athletic Human | Superhuman speed with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Superhuman speed with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Sub-Relativistic (Kicked the moon at these speeds), Relativistic reactions and combat speed in Flight Style | Sub-Relativistic, Relativistic reactions and combat speed in Flight Style

I'm pretty sure that Flight Style doesn't really do much of a power-up for Emperor Form. The strength and speed between these form are quite close so i suggest giving Kiva's Relativistic speed as base:

Athletic Human | Superhuman speed with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Superhuman speed with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Relativistic speed (Kicked the moon at these speeds) | Relativistic speed (Should be faster than before)
The calc which made Kiva's speed Relativistic, it was under the assumption that the moon was already in orbit. Which it was not, we know that Arc had pulled the moon and then Kiva kicked it. So the new calc which gave us Sub-Relativistic is more accurate, so we should remove the feat all together.

We’re planning on making a Heisei Phase 1 finalization thread once Decade is done, so we’ll cover Kiva’s speed over there.

Outsider to the franchise, but after a read of everything, it seems to be okay to me. I also trust the opinion of the "resident kitchen appliance" ovo

About the multipliers, I'm not 100% on them since I know we usually take them with a pinch of salt (looking at you Dragon Ball). I'm sure DDM will will have a better answer as he always has a really good idea of what's what.

so about the speed, I already gave my reasoning to why the speed should be downgraded to just Sub-Relativistic and not Relativistic, you agree with that?

Yeah, I agree with that, as long as the calculation was approved by a calc member.

You should probably try asking DDM again if they haven't responded, or try another mod

They're both probably busy. I'd ask a bunch of mods, at least you should expect a response that way, hopefully

Back