• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since the last specs Rider revision so i think we should get back sometime. So here some few specs of Zi-O

I, Universal Abilities

• Analytical Prediction: Their clock blade are be capble of captures information related to time and predicts the timing of enemy attacks and avoidance.
Inated Abilieties
Adjustable Strike Suit: Minor damage is automatically repaired
Flex Arm Girder: The ultra-shock absorbing material "Amsein" filled inside provides high-dimensional shock absorption and pressure dispersion performance.
Via Ridewatch: Show here
Girade Edge: Using the central hands fork as a vibrator, it facilitates the cutting of all materials by propagating the resonance vibration created by feeding high-pressure energy to the entire blade.

II, Inated specs​

1. Kamen Rider Zi-O​

Fourze arm​

• Self-Sustenance type 1
  • Resistance to Extreme Cold and Radiations
  • Resistance to Light Manipulation, Electro-Magnetic
2) Monolithic Carbon Visor Indication Eyes: Built in a monolithic carbon visor made of ultra-hard hyper carbon and a light shielding shield, it protects the wearer's vision from the intense sunlight and electromagnetic waves in outer space.
  • Damage Reduction:
5) Shell Top Gear: Protects the wearer's head from any impact and reduces damage.

OOO arm​

• Purification type 1
3) Tail Blocker: It has a filtering function inside that cleanses out all toxins and makes it breathable.
  • Higher Enhanced Senses
2) Takaindication Eyes:
A visual device that gathers sensors with a viewing angle of 270 degrees into a compound eye.
Using a highly sensitive visual sensor, it can identify humans up to 8km away, with a minimum identification distance of 0.02mm.
It is possible to identify targets at a distance of 3 km even in the dark.

Gaim arm​

• Bodily Weaponry (Artificial)
2) Squash Breaster:
The central circuit that stores all the abilities of Kamen Rider Gaim.
He excels at handling swords, and can use each part of his armor to unleash up to 6 swords at once.
  • Portal Creation
8) Lockseed Shoulder: Receiving a beacon from the Gaim Ridewatch, it identifies the location of its appearance, and uses the spatio-temporal interference when releasing the internal energy source "Seed Core" to open the door to another space.
  • Electro-magnetic manipulation
9) Orange Sleeve: It is a multi-layered armor made up of multiple layers of metal, and since the armor has the property of repelling each other due to electromagnetic force, it acts like a cushion to release pressure and offset the damage received.
  • Resistance to Pressure Points
3) Front Blade: Armor added to protect the human body's vital point between the eyebrows.

Ghost Arm​

• Leviation
5) Ghost ability plate: The same composition as Kamen Rider Ghost is reproduced in a limited way, and it is possible to pass through objects and float in the air.
  • Summoning
7) Eyecon Shoulder: Can summon heroic ghosts and perform cooperative attacks with the wearer.
  • Extrasensory Perceptions
1) Wisphorn: Detects enemies that appear within a 5km radius and issues an alert signal to alert them.
  • Acttack Reflection
4) Pantheon Reflector Frame: Its surface is coated with special particles that can reflect energy attacks.

Decade Build arm​

• Water Manipulaion
14) DCD Quick Flossy Leg: It has high agility, and can freely bounce around in the air using the bubbles generated around it as a foothold.

Decade Ghost arm​

• Light Manipulation
3) DCD Halo Vessel: When it activates its special move, it emits special light-emitting particles "Rayglister" from its surface, making it possible to attack with light that decomposes and annihilates the target.
  • Existance Erasure
6) DCD Mortal Noct Boots: By hitting a kick that is wrapped in special luminous particles "Rayglister", it is possible to erase the existence of the enemy without a trace.
  • Non-Physical Interaction (Abstraction Existance type 1, Nonexistent Physiology: Nature type 1&3, Aspect type 1&3)
11) DCD Fatal Noct Gloves: It is possible to touch existences that ordinary people cannot see. (With full potential abilities of Kamen Rider Ghost)

Decade OOO arm​

• Damage Boost
14) DCD Feather Drive: In addition, by strengthening the leg strength and sending the amplified energy to the tip of the foot, the kicking power is dramatically improved.

2. Kamen Rider Geiz​

Faiz arm​

• Homing attack + Deconstruction
5) Pointer 555:
Kamen Rider Gates Faiz armor weapon.
A kick unit materialized by a phone gear shoulder, the marker emitted from the tip automatically tracks the target until it is destroyed.
During its special move, it shoots and deploys a large, conical marker to divide and destroy the molecular structure of the target.
  • Paralysis Inducement
1) Muzzle Push: By adjusting the output, it is possible to suppress it to the extent that it stuns the target.

Wizard arm​

• Damage Reduction
12) Wizard Coat: Formed by magical power, it reduces damage to the wearer by diffusing the impact from the outside.
  • Extrasensory Perceptions
1) Mana Rod: It covers fields that cannot be measured by normal sensor equipment, such as hostility and the strength of magical power.
  • Power Nullification
3) Crest Frame: It protects the wearer's head from impact and has the effect of nullifying magical power attacks.

3. Kamen Rider Woz​

1 Shinobi Arm​

• Camouflage and Stealth Mastery.
3) Shinobi Armor Liner: It is an "Expansion Band Liner" that has been enhanced with data from the Shinobi Miraidwatch, and incorporates most of Kamen Rider Shinobi's special equipment such as optical camouflage equipment and stealth functions.
  • Homing Attack
9) Shinobi Shuriken: It has a homing function and can be returned to the user.
  • Higher Enhanced Senses and Clairvoyance
3) Indication Track Eye Shinobi: Concentrically arranged sensors with a viewing angle of 270° each function independently to actively follow blind spots. In addition, Kamen Rider Shinobi's ability has been added, and it has the eyesight to distinguish the leaves of trees 10 km away, and can use multiple channels such as night vision mode and clairvoyance mode according to the situation.

2 Ginga Finaly Taiyo Form​

• Light Manipulation, Fire/Heat Manipulation
10) Cross Armor Liner: In the Woz Ginga Taiyo form, he can reproduce the power of the sun, such as the solar-type pseudo-planet "Energy Planet Solar Type" that produces ultra-high heat by reacting with pure power, the "Final Prominence" that emits flames, and the heat ray irradiation "Finaly Flare".

4. Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi​

• Forcefield Creation
2) Lunar Robe: By generating a special energy field, it wraps around all impacts and functions as a shield to protect the transformed.
  • Light Manipulation
5) Tsukuyomi Leap Hand: By highly converging bio-energy on the whole, it is possible to generate a light blade "Luminous Fractor".

5. Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O​

• Forcefield creation
10) Oma Radiant Armor: The armor, which incorporates magical power and is decorated with majestic decorations, is clad in a special energy field "Absolute Throw" that shrinks all damage.
  • Leviate
9) Oma Causality Shoes: By manipulating causality, it is possible to levitate in the air and walk at high speed.
  • Void Manipulation
Oma Zi-O Driver: Belt for transforming into Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O. A belt used by Sougo Tokiwa in 2019 to transform into Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O. A special form in which the Jiku Driver changed in response to Sougo's will, giving the transformant the destructive power to return space-time to nothingness and the creative power to create space-time from nothingness, making him the king of space-time.

III, Zi-O Exclusive Power​

1, Transduality type 2 (Continue)​

This part is the continuity of the previous Transduality thread. This time i'll bring more the scan of duality and it's transcendence
  • Good-Evil (Hostility Villian and Idealism Hero)
Sougo has no concept of good or evil, he transcend all riders those represent good-evil, malice-hero all across the multiverse that is why he can beat Another Rider without the relate Legend Rider
  • Inside-Outside
Sougo is immune to Another Ryuga's Attack Reflection which can reflect any kind of attack, even create a mirror version of Geiz (Mirror World reflect the law of reality itself)
  • Past and Future
Transcend time and unaffected by Hiryu timeline rewritten due to control over past and future
  • Real and Unreal
Sougo embodies the metafictional concept "Heisei Rider" that beyond the story/reality itself make him in both real and unreal

2, Fate-Law Manipulation for Ohma Zi-O​

In the first transuality thread, we know that destruction and creation are absolute fates that imposed on all life according to DJ Sagara-the incarnation of Helheimthe cosmic system itself but it seem thing doesn't stop at that. In Zi-O, destruction is also state to be the absolute law that govern the whole universe. Ohma Zi-O can use Destruction and Creation to recreate the multiverse so he should be able to manipulate fate and law by manipulating creation and destruction—the absolute fate and law itself.

Last edited:
neutral on the transduality, law and fate stuff for now but i agree with the rest, ghost armor should also give intangibility since it can pass through objects

thanks for helping out with these. I'll be following this for now and I'll take a good look at it after I get home.

In kamen rider zi-o episode 19, Zi-O Decade OOO armor and Geiz Ex-Aid armor clash with each other and both be knock out from transformation does this make Ex-Aid armor and other rider armor compare with Decade armor

Will look into.

On a side note, for the current and previous threads that had scans of books and websites, do you have their sources listed somewhere?

I'm pretty sure Ginga's statement is hyperbolic, so I'm iffy on the law and fate manip. Everything else is fine.

I'm pretty sure Ginga's statement is hyperbolic, so I'm iffy on the law and fate manip. Everything else is fine.
I don't think its hyperbolic since Ginga has no intend like any other living being, he's a raw/pure power of the universe and all of his action is to serve the law of universe and since the mission of Sagara the incarnation of Helheim-cosmic system is to encourage destruction and creation which make me believe destruction and creation is actual law of the universe.

Last edited:
"Everything meets it's end" and "To create something, you need to destroy something" are really being used to fish for funny keywords?

Ginga's words are probally some of the weakest evidence because he's just spouting random stuffs without any context.
But then again, I guess it still does has some weight thank to the zukan's clarification
Shirakura didnt say Ginga has no intend, but rather Ginga is not a human so his intention may not be comprehensible to human like Shirakura-P (Althought I sometime doubt Shirakura is a human)

There's no point bumping this. There are concerns on the table about the fate and law thing that you'll have to address if you want them to come to pass. Everything else seems to have a mixed to positive reception, so it's really just that last bit that has to be straightened out.

Ginga has no intend like any other living being, he's a raw/pure power of the universe and all of his action is to serve the law of universe and since the mission of Sagara the incarnation of Helheim-cosmic system is to encourage destruction and creation which make me believe destruction and creation is actual law of the universe.
In addition, isn't what happen in the last episode prove what Ginga said is true? the destruction is unchangeable even with the creation of Sougo. And Shirakura-san also imply destruction and creation as a given fate. So why shouldn't Ohma Zi-O have Fate-Law manipulation via control absolute fate and unchangeable law?

Transduality ratings seems fine from what i can see, also everything else seems fine.
In addition, isn't what happen in the last episode prove what Ginga said is true? the destruction is unchangeable even with the creation of Sougo. And Shirakura-san also imply destruction and creation as a given fate. So why shouldn't Ohma Zi-O have Fate-Law manipulation via control absolute fate and unchangeable law?
I would have no problem accepting this, but my opinion would change according to whether Ovens has any counterargument since I have no knowledge of the series.

My issue is I don't see how Oma creating and destroying is through a manipulation of the cycle. His main power is destruction, which in turn creates something new. That's not him directly manipulating the laws of creation and destruction, he's just doing the thing that would have happened regardless of whether or not he destroyed things or Decade destroyed things or Gaim destroyed things.

Hmm. I think those destruction and creation of Oma is relate to manipulate law (or the cycle) cause you know: Swartz who has obtained Kamen Rider Decade power aka Destroyer of world, he's even able to create alternative worlds which our Tsukasa may can not but in the end Oma stated that he doesn't have the power to destroy worlds. This is more like he can't affect the law of destruction and creation to create/destroy a world as he desires that why he needs Oma's power. In addition it seem like Ohma can possibly cut off the binding between Helheim (aka the cosmic system that encourage destruction-creation law) and Kouta's world.

Last edited:
Hmm. I think those destruction and creation of Oma is relate to manipulate law (or the cycle) cause you know: Swartz who has obtained Kamen Rider Decade power aka Destroyer of world, he's even able to create alternative worlds which our Tsukasa may can not but in the end Oma stated that he doesn't have the power to destroy worlds. This is more like he can't affect the law of destruction and creation to create/destroy a world as he desires that why he needs Oma's power. In addition it seem like Ohma can possibly cut off the binding between Helheim (aka the cosmic system that encourage destruction-creation law) and Kouta's world.
If he can directly cut the binding between Helheim and Kouta's world then I think it's fine.

Oh i've almost forgot, since everyone in Zi-O has Blank Ridewatch should i add Power Absorption via Blank Ridewatch in Universal abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back