• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Specs Revision Part 11: Kabuto/Heisei Phase 1(Part 2)

Universal Abilities
  • Masked Form
    • Class 100 LS (Everyone scales to Kabuto who can easily lift 25 tons with one arm)
  • Rider Form
    • Damage Reduction and Resistance to Heat Manipulation (All Kabuto Rider’s armor is impact resistant and can absorb the impact of a large explosion)
    • Durability Negation via Deconstruction (Finishers can cause atomic collapse)
    • FTL Travel speed with Clock Up (By using Clock Up, the user’s respective Zector distributes tachyon particles throughout the body, drastically increasing the user’s speed. Tachyons being particles which can travel faster than the speed of light)
    • Enhanced Senses (FTL Vision) and FTL Reactions (Riders have consistently shown to be able to activate Clock Up before another Clock Up user can blitz them. Kamen Rider Drake has also shown to be able to see that Kamen Rider TheBee had activated Clock Up and proceeded to use his own Clock Up to counter this. Kamen Rider Gatack’s Compound Eyes are capable of tracking the movements of Clock Up users even when he himself isn’t using Clock Up)
    • Cosmic Awareness (A Rider’s O Signal can sense disturbances in the time-axis)
    • Vibration Manipulation and Limited Space-time Manipulation (All Kabuto Riders are equipped with the Rider Palmwhich emit high frequencies and can hit enemies moving freely in space-time)
    • Limited Teleportation via Spacial Manipulation (All Zectors can move in similar manner to teleportation by cuts through the space)
    • Resistance to Extreme Temperatures and Absolute Zero (Their suit can withstand temperatures of 5000 C and Absolute Zero)
    • Resistance to Deconstruction (Riders can survive each others finishers, which causes atomic collapse)
  • Hyper Form users
    • Hyper Form is twice as strong as his Rider Form
    • Clairvoyance (Compound Eyes can see into the future)
    • Immeasurable Speed (Hyper Clock Up allows the user to transcend time)
    • Self-Sustenance (Type 1) and Resistance to Cosmic Radiation (Hyper Kabuto was capable of surviving in space)

Kamen Rider Kabuto
  • Rider Form
    • Kilometer Range with Kabuto Kanigan (Can hit targets 3 km away)
    • Light Manipulation (Can fire light bullets)
    • Temperature Manipulation (The Kabuto Kanigan’s Ax Mode can rupture anything it touches with the heat which comes from it)
    • Electricity Manipulation (The Kabuto Kanigan’s Kuni Mode can release enormous amounts of electronic energy)
  • Hyper Form
    • “Much Higher” AP via Maximum Hyper Cyclone/Typhoon (Can oneshot the Scorpio Worm who easily stomped Riders. Eracidaded an army of Worms which included the Cassis Worm, someone who at this point of the fight had gotten stronger and absorbed the attacks of Gatack and TheBee)

Kamen Rider Gatack

Kamen Rider Drake

Proposal: Speed upgrade for Joker Undead Blade and Chalice to at least High Hypersonic+

For some reason these two profiles have their Joker speed stats as "Athlete likely higher" but one of the evidence for Chalice being low 7-B as the Joker Undead is his fight against King Blade, who can move at High Hypersonic+ speeds

Proposal: Dwarf Star Level AP for Arc and Dark Kiva

Unlike every other Kiva profile, Arc and Dark Kiva aren't High 5-A. The High 5-A is due to the 30x multiplier of the Demon Stones, Emperor Kiva could increase this even more via his imperial Armor by 5x. These god tier Fangires should no doubt have the same level of amp as Emperor Kiva as they have fought him on multiple times

Last edited:
I don’t think Arc fighting Emperor Kiva is the best way to support the fact that he likely has comparable Amps (Wataru did hand his ass to him and we can’t scale characters to others while amped), but given how Dark Kiva and Arc are high tier Fangire Riders, I’m sure it could be accepted

Dark Kiva’s already superior to Saga, so I don’t think it’s too ridiculous to assume it shares the many amps that form does

All of this looks good, but we will need some clarification for the Base Clock Up stuff to explain it's legitimacy

Last edited:
Kabuto specs was out? Nice
And the result isn't bad, so i agree with this

Blade seems straightforward so i agree

Another god tier Kiva multiplier, for this i'm gonna leave it to Magi

Eh, no. The Dwarf Star level is for Dogabaki Emperor, which Dark Kiva has never shown to uses ever.
And we literally has this note regarding Dogabaki Emperor :
Note: Wataru's key as DoGaBaKi Emperor originates from the non-canon hyper battle DVD Kamen Rider Kiva: You Can Also Be Kiva. This form should not be used to scale to anyone in the main series
Not to mention, King is too arrogant to ever uses the Arm Monsters power.

Eh, no. The Dwarf Star level is for Dogabaki Emperor, which Dark Kiva has never shown to uses ever.
And we literally has this note regarding Dogabaki Emperor :

Not to mention, King is too arrogant to ever uses the Arm Monsters power.
High 5-A isn't exclusive to that form. In fact, it only has that rating due to Kiva's multipliers

High 5-A isn't exclusive to that form. In fact, it only has that rating due to Kiva's multipliers
My bad.
my mind wasnt really bright when i woke up. But yeah, it's fine since Dark Kiva has the same multiplier as Emperor Kiva.
And he should has Low 4-C tier with Zanvat Sword as well, since King has the same sword but without a limiter Zanvat Bat.

Havent looking into Arc's specs tho, so i dont know if he has any demon stones

Should I make the description to be “Stronger than Kiva’s Zanvat sword due to it not having a limiter”

Some change to the OP:

Resistance to Explosion Manipulation should be change to Resistance to Heat Manipulation

Atomic Collapse are accomplished with Matter Manipulation, Kabuto Riders' should also have resistance toward it via able to tanked Rider finishers.

Hyper Form can seen both past and future so count Clairvoyance in as well.

There should be better explanation for Clock Up since people might question it.

I'm too lazy to goes through entire specs page but are there anything noteworthy of Kabuto Riders'? I'm fine with Blade upgrade but not sure about Kiva, i will go with everyone opinion for that.

Last edited:
All of them have Rider Palm which emit high frequencies and can hit enemies moving freely in space-time: Vibration Manipulation and Limited Space-time Manipulation

All Zectors can move in similar mannar to teleportation by cuts through the space: Pseudo-Teleportation

Sasword poison are called Blood Poison which is nanoparticle structure containing chlorotoxin, or simply poisonous energy

Hyper Kabuto's Perfect Zector should have abilities from TheBee, Sasword, Drake since he can combined all of them.

Wait, then shouldn't basically every Riders and Worm also get Resistance against Plasma, Heat Manip, and Poison from basically tanking all of those from eachother?

So basically Kabuto is now 'The Flash of Kamen Rider'

Also damn Sasword is basically Akame 2.0
We've still got a ton of light reacting feats throughout Heisei, so we'll see if that ends up lasting or not

It won't get past immeasurable tho

We've still got a ton of light reacting feats throughout Heisei, so we'll see if that ends up lasting or not

It won't get past immeasurable tho
I mean The Flash also have immeasurable speed from what i recall so the somilarities with Kabuto still stand

Wait, if Clock Up are accepted to be FTL, then the current Low 7-C calc on Kabuto profile cannot be used since it's based on KE.

We should find an alternative feat to replace it or put Unknown as placeholder for now.

Last edited:
Kabuto's rating is at Low 7-C, not 8-A, though you raise a good point. Zect Riders'll need to find a new rating

I always wanted to ask a thing about Kabuto's rain fight.
In the following calculations wouldn't it make more sense if we use Kabuto's normal/average speed instead of human's average speed which is 1.386 m/s? The stats say that he has a running speed of 100m for 5.8 seconds in normal time which should mean about 17.2414 m/s and the blast-off speed of Rider is said even more like 2000 m/s.

I also found this calculation at fanverse which also assumed the average running speed of a normal human.
nJ8neIo.png

And Decade's profile says that Kabuto's armor allows one to exceed the laws of physics so can this provide him some sort of resistance or power?
JyK8WV5.png

Last edited:
Back