• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider smol revision

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Kamen Rider Blade, Chalice, and Leangle

- Blade in King Form key, Chalice Wild Form and Leangle should slap a "far higher" or a "varies" because of fusion rates and RPL.

I'm surprised we missed that since Blade and Chalice never loses those functions by going into King Form and Wild Form respectively. Chalice and Leangle should have fusion rates too. Chalice is shown to have fusion rates.

This is how fusion rates work for people that have not seen Blade.

unknown.png
unknown.png

Blade in beginning of fight starts at 516 EH and couldn't do a single thing to Metal Trilobite.

Upon seeing Hajime, Blade's RPL and Rage power kicks in.

unknown.png
unknown.png

It gets to a point that Blade's punches are doing damage to Metal Trilobite when his sword couldn't do anything before hand.

unknown.png
unknown.png

Seconds later, his fusion rate passes 1 thousand, doubling his initial fusion rate.

unknown.png

Chalice's Fusion Rates:

unknown.png

Last edited:
Alright, so in the Ace and Jack Forms, the RPL should be “Varies, up to Low 7-B (Pushed back and harmed the Caucasus Undead, a King level Undead who should be comparable to King Blade)” while King and Wild should be “Varies, higher (His Rouze Level boosts should be no weaker than before)

Alright, so in the Ace and Jack Forms, the RPL should be “Varies, up to Low 7-B (Pushed back and harmed the Caucasus Undead, a King level Undead who should be comparable to King Blade)” while King and Wild should be “Varies, higher (His Rouze Level boosts should be no weaker than before)
I agree, I think that is better than the current one we have.

Should we also note that his RPL works with skill as well? Blade BoS (still a rookie) was able to RPL to be able to content with Metal Trilobite and KR Chalice at once. Because of this:
  • His skill also should be incredibly high since we are making the profile based on forms instead of arcs.
  • Probably Gifted (He hasn't copied moves in one look or come up with battle strategies so I don't think it will be enough for Genius)

I'm going to change Garren to varies too since he beat Giraffa Undead.

Also gonna put that Jack Form is 1.5x base form.

Back