• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Saber Tiers Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxaSaga2

He/Him
One Saber revision is finished and another begins. Hopefully, this is the final big revision for Saber. I watched Saber like 4 times already. Saber scaling is very complicated with all the forms and riders involved so I wanted to do this for a while since the current tiers are done without a complete look. I knew that the tiers right now are a bit sketch so hopefully these ones are better. I'm also going to make a Sophia Calibur and Mei profile so I can make Sword of Logos.

Scaling blog
Imgur

The new tiers should be as follows.

Saber:

High 8-C
in Brave Dragon and Volume Two Forms, 8-B through King of Arthur in Sunlight or in Crimson Dragon, 8-B+ in Dragonic Knight, possibly 6-C in Emotional Dragon | 6-C in Brave Dragon, higher in stronger forms, High 6-C via fully amped Elemental Dragon or Emotional Dragon | 2-C in Brave Dragon, higher in stronger forms | 2-C in Brave Dragon, higher in stronger forms, far higher in Wonder Almighty

Blades:

High 8-C
in Lion Senki and Volume Two Forms, 8-B in Fantastic Lion, 8-B+ in King Lion Daisenki | 6-C in Lion Senki, higher in stronger forms, High 6-C in Tategami Hyoujuusenki | 2-C in Lion Senki, higher in stronger forms | 2-C in Lion Senki, higher in stronger forms

Espada/Calibur:

High 8-C
in Espada Lamp do Alangina and Volume Two Forms, 8-B in Golden Alangina | 6-C in Calibur Jaaku Dragon, higher in Jaou Dragon, High 6-C via Stats Amp | 2-C in Lamp do Alangina Espada, higher in stronger forms | 2-C in Lamp do Alangina Espada, higher in stronger forms

Buster:

High 8-C
in Genbu Shinwa, 8-B in Genbu Jackun | 6-C in Genbu Shinwa, higher in Genbu Jackun | 2-C in Genbu Shinwa, higher in Genbu Jackun | 2-C in Genbu Shinwa, higher in Genbu Jackun

Kenzan:

High 8-C
in Sarutobi Ninjaden, 8-B in Ninja Butasan | 6-C in Sarutobi Ninjaden, higher through Ninja Butasan | 2-C in Sarutobi Ninjaden, higher in Ninja Butasan | 2-C in Sarutobi Ninjaden, higher in Ninja Butasan

Slash:

High 8-C
in Hanselnuts to Gretel, 8-B with Hansel Bremen | 6-C in Hanselnuts to Gretel, higher in Hansel Bremen | 2-C in Hanselnuts to Gretel, higher in Hansel Bremen | 2-C in Hanselnuts to Gretel, higher in Hansel Bremen

Daichi Calibur:

High 8-C
in Jaaku Dragon, up to 8-B at most via Stats Amp, 8-B in Jaou Dragon

Falchion:

8-B+
, possibly 6-C, 2-C with Book of Ruin | 2-C

Saikou:

6-C, higher
in X-Swordman Forms, up to High 6-C through Stats Amps | 2-C, higher in Saikou X-Swordman Forms | 2-C, higher in Saikou X-Swordman Forms

Sabela:

6-C
up to High 6-C via Statistics Amplification | 2-C | 2-C

Durendal:

6-C
up to High 6-C via Reactive Power Level | 2-C | 2-C

Storious:

8-B
| 6-C | 2-C | 2-C

Abilities:

Everyone gets Class T lifting strength off this. Buster's rider kick as well as his special moves deal blows as heavy as a huge mountain. Everyone has felt attacks from Buster including special moves.

Falchion upgrade to 2-C with Book of Ruin. Falchion has book of ruin in the movie so he can have that as either standard or optional equipment. It can destroy both Wonder World and real world.

Saber gets Resistance to Precognition and Acausality Type 4 (Saber bypasses Calibur's precognition by deviating from the timeline. For example, Saber making Elemental Dragon and Saber saving Luna was never in Kento's precognitions. Saber deviated from the timeline the Almighty Book set in stone for him. Luna and Storious who are both omniscient can't see Saber's ending)

These abilities should already be in the profile alongside Resistance to Fate Manipulation but I missed them.

Last edited:
Okay so, i'm in agreement with the scaling chain and all but i feel like the tiering could be adjust better.

From what i can see, stat amps and certain techniques/abilities are being abused here even though they are just one-off powers. As @Sir_Ovens put it in another thread, it has no effect in the long run and should be removed to save space. At best, we just put higher in first key then assume other keys can do the same.

At least can be used if the form they demonstrated are stronger; for example, Brave Dragon is 6-C and Primitive Dragon is At least 6-C via unquantifiable stronger.

wait, maybe i can use the same format Ovens used in Zero-One's End of Series profile

I will remove some of the higher parts and put them in the equipment/technique section instead

How about now? I'm kinda stuck on Elemental Dragon and Emotional Dragon. They are forms that can range between 6-C to High 6-C due to scaling.

Maybe in the notes, you could put in “for an in-depth look into the scaling of Kamen Rider Saber, please see this” And then link your page on the Saber scaling

Can I put these in now or do I need more agrees? Basically all of these were discussed in group chat and we agreed to them

Yeah this is fine. But I think it's better to explain the multipliers on the profiles themselves.

6-C Saber Riders
tom-evil.gif

Anyway i'm fully agree with this

So long as the scaling is explained properly I'm fine with this. The Resistance to Precognition, and A Acasualty type 4 seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back