• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Saber Rewatch Revision (Conceptual Manipulation and High Godly Regeneration)

Scaling and black hole works. Moving resistance to fate hax also works.

I am still really iffy on the Regen and concept hax. I will look at some stuff on my end and come back to you soon

Maybe we should take another way to approach this. What qualifies as a concept and what are some examples of it? Maybe I can match some of the examples with the things in Saber.

Well, I’ve never really debated with concepts so I most likely be wrong about this. So, going off the profile for concept manipulation, manipulating a concept would then be able to affect whatever if linked to it. In Saber’s case, destroying the Almighty Wonder Book, which contains what is, was, and will be, was able to directly affect the entire universe. We see this with things such as time and dates being erased, as well and books and stories and even the entire universe itself. The profile also notes how manipulating the universe directly wouldn’t count as concept manip, which is the same for Saber as he’s creating a new Almighty Wonder Book, creating a new universe as well as the entire timeline with concepts which are contained in both the book and universe.

Just also remembered that Touma in Legeiel Arc completed Primitive Dragon's story by making up Elemental Dragon. Elemental Dragon was made from completely nowhere. It can sound like it can just be creation but I don't think it was because of this:

Touma told Primitive Dragon that his dead dragon friends were reincarnated into nature. The wind blowing, water swooshing by, fire burning, etc. was the sounds that his friends were making after their death. Even though Touma said that the elements were his friends, that was all just made up story that Touma thought of to comfort Primitive Dragon. But then, by completing the story of The Primitive Dragon, it created a new Wonder Ride Book that gave birth to the story of The Elemental Dragons. The winds became actual Wind Dragons, water became Water Dragons, fire became fire dragons. This reunited Primitive Dragon with all his friends and changed his story that was written in the Almighty Book.

Thus the Elemental Dragon Wonder Ride Book was born. Elemental Dragon was result of Touma's ending that it gave to Primitive Dragon. Why was this not just creation? Elemental Dragon Wonder Ride Book itself was never thought of in Touma's story. It was never conceived. It was never what Touma had it mind. The only thing he thought of is that Primitive Dragon's friends were always with him, just in a different form (nature). Touma at the time just wanted to comfort Primitive Dragon. It was the manifestation of Touma's ending to Primitive Dragon story.

Just also remembered that Touma in Legeiel Arc completed Primitive Dragon's story by making up Elemental Dragon. Elemental Dragon was made from completely nowhere. It can sound like it can just be creation but I don't think it was because of this:

Touma told Primitive Dragon that his dead dragon friends were reincarnated into nature. The wind blowing, water swooshing by, fire burning, etc. was the sounds that his friends were making after their death. Even though Touma said that the elements were his friends, that was all just made up story that Touma thought of to comfort Primitive Dragon. But then, by completing the story of The Primitive Dragon, it created a new Wonder Ride Book that gave birth to the story of The Elemental Dragons. The winds became actual Wind Dragons, water became Water Dragons, fire became fire dragons. This reunited Primitive Dragon with all his friends and changed his story that was written in the Almighty Book.

Thus the Elemental Dragon Wonder Ride Book was born. Elemental Dragon was result of Touma's ending that it gave to Primitive Dragon. Why was this not just creation? Elemental Dragon Wonder Ride Book itself was never thought of in Touma's story. It was never conceived. It was never what Touma had it mind. The only thing he thought of is that Primitive Dragon's friends were always with him, just in a different form (nature). Touma at the time just wanted to comfort Primitive Dragon. It was the manifestation of Touma's ending to Primitive Dragon story.
agree with this

Could you give some scans, it's hard to evaluate with just this alone.

TLDR so far: Everything except Conceptual and High Godly is accept rn which is largely been neutral. Sir Ovens agreed to the whole thing so I think its favoring the agreed side.

If anything else, beside concept and regen stuff, were accepted then it can be applied now. The controversial can be discussed later.

Added everything.

So there's two mods that agree with everything and one neutral. Is this enough to add the Conceptual and High-Godly or do we need to wait more?

Okay I added them. Apparently, there is more Saber stuff that I have to do right now. For everything that I cover in one Saber revision, one more just pops up for another one.

I disagree with High Godly, if everyone got resurrected after the merging how would her get Regeneration?
Touma and Saber is a same character (Kamen Rider Saber) the same way Tony Stark is Iron Man.

After the previous guardian of Wonder World is killed, causing the Wonder World and the human world to merge together, resulting both worlds got completely erased. But then Touma regenerated back, became the next guardian of Wonder World (offscreen) and revived everyone back.

Touma and Saber is a same character (Kamen Rider Saber) the same way Tony Stark is Iron Man.

After the previous guardian of Wonder World is killed, causing the Wonder World and the human world to merge together, resulting both worlds got completely erased. But then Touma regenerated back, became the next guardian of Wonder World (offscreen) and revived everyone back.
But you can clearly see Touma's face is injured still. If he did regenerate back from being erased, he wouldn't have the injuries on his face. I'd argue he could resurrect himself before his death injury but it's odd that he'd still have wounds despite that level of regeneration.

But you can clearly see Touma's face is injured still. If he did regenerate back from being erased, he wouldn't have the injuries on his face. I'd argue he could resurrect himself before his death injury but it's odd that he'd still have wounds despite that level of regeneration.
Touma before this scene was too injured to even stand up which is why he needed the other two to carry him. We also see Touma fade away with Wonder Almighty. After, he was able to stand up rather quickly without problems.

Touma before this scene was too injured to even stand up which is why he needed the other two to carry him. We also see Touma fade away with Wonder Almighty. After, he was able to stand up rather quickly without problems.
But he still has visible injuries... which wouldn't be the case if he had regenerated. I'm not saying regeneration is completely off the table, I'm just addressing an issue I have with it. Though it already seems accepted so I'm not going to hold this thread up. I just wanted to say my thoughts.

It likely just that they wanted to complete these two scenes under the same day and didn’t want to rework on Touma’s actor’s makeup another day just to complete a 1 minute scene, which is something they could do in the same day and the scene before Touma was erased

It likely just that they wanted to complete these two scenes under the same day and didn’t want to rework on Touma’s actor’s makeup another day just to complete a 1 minute scene, which is something they could do in the same day and the scene before Touma was erased
Fair point.

Back