• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.

Kamen Rider Saber Rewatch Revision (Conceptual Manipulation and High Godly Regeneration)

IxaSaga2

He/Him
So I went back and watched saber and gathered a bunch of abilities for Saber and co.

Universal:

Non-Physical Interaction
with Seiken (Holy Swords and Holy Elements are able to interact with intangible beings. For example, Saber couldn't touch Saikou Shadow but Rekka and it's holy fire was able to hit him. Furthermore, the seiken were able to block and redirect energy attacks. Xross Saber use Rekka, Nagare and Ikazuchi to push an energy slash to put more force behind it)

Resistance to Gravity Manipulation (Saber Riders are seen to resist getting suctioned into things. They never got lifted by things such as tornados. Saber, Blades, and, Espada resist getting sucked into a blackhole/wormhole (?). Touma in episode 1 resisted a pitcher plant that was able to detach street signs and benches but Touma remained grounded)

Low-Mid Regeneration (Blades was stabbed through the chest with Kaiji but when he de-transformed his stab wound are gone. Same with Durendal when he was stabbed many times throughout the body. Same with Buster when Slash shot an amplified bullet through his stomach area)

Kamen Rider Saber:

- Transmutation (Xross Saber) (Saber was able to change stones into dog-like creatures)

- Resistance to Fate Manipulation should be moved to Resonated Rekka or Xross Saber (Saber deviated from the the timeline that was meant for him in Solomon Arc)

- Saber needs a new tabber called Wonder Guardian or Post-Wonder Almighty in the civilian tab now.

In this tab, he has these new abilities:

- Low Multiverse Teleportation (can teleport between Earth and Wonder World without a portal)

- Telepathy (Touma was able to telepathically tell everyone on Earth to share their stories so that he can create a new timeline based on those)

- High Godly Regeneration (Touma revived after the Wonder World and Earth merged, destroying both. The Almighty Book along with the entire timeline of Saber destroyed as a result)

- Creation and Resurrection (Saber was able to restore the entirety of Wonder World and Earth as well as revive everyone who was lost in the merging of the two dimensions)

- Conceptual Manipulation (In Saber, stories encapsulate everything in the universe. The pages of the Almighty Book holds every thing that has happened or will happen in the timeline. In the event where the pages were ripped from the Almighty Book, they have changed to Wonder Ride Books. Those books contained information/lore of various legend in textual form which allows Saber Riders to extract power from it. When it come to interpreting Wonder Ride Book nature it usually has double meaning related to each other. For Example, Ocean History holds the record of ocean life but also the flow of time. The user are able to erase time within a certain space, the event happened during time erasure are altered leaving with different result once it over. During the encroachment, the Almighty Book and Wonder Ride Books are destroyed. With Wonder Ride Books including things like Insect Encyclopedia and Ocean History, insects and ocean life have likely also disappeared because they are the books that embodied those beings. This is evident when the whales in Wonder World started to be erased. Alongside those, things like dates as a concept have been erased due to calendars disappearing. The concept of stories were erased by the disappearances of books. Saber once he had Wonder Almighty, which is the second Almighty book, has to make everything from scratch again as well as lay out the future)

- Resistance to Body Control -> Resistance to Body Puppetry

- Elasticity
(Primitive Dragon's Talon can extend endlessly)

Saber and Saikou

- Black Hole Manipulation (By combining Kurayami and Saikou, Saber can make a black hole that also sends the target to another dimension)

Solomon and Storious

- Resistance to Black Hole Manipulation (Solomon did not get effected by Saikou's Black Hole stretching his body)

Last edited:

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Following, will give my opinion later.

However, most of these abilities lack of scan and explanation so you really need to add them quick, especially Conceptual Mapulation and High-Godly regen since they require concrete evidence.

IxaSaga2

He/Him
I have most of the scans and stuff put up. However, the scene where Touma revives with all the stories got blocked when i uploaded it. Anyone got a video of that?

i have a bit confuss about Acausality 1 and time travel, isn't Kurayami just show Kento the future in the dark world, it said it predict the future and let the user experience the future so i wonder if Kento truly travel time

IxaSaga2

He/Him
i have a bit confuss about Acausality 1 and time travel, isn't Kurayami just show Kento the future in the dark world, it said it predict the future and let the user experience the future so i wonder if Kento truly travel time
Kurayami has both a premonition and a time travel aspect. The user gets a premonition and then the person does their best to change the world. Even Kento said that, he have gone through countless timelines to try to change it.

Last edited:
Kurayami has both a premonition and a time travel aspect. The user gets a premonition and then the person does his best to change the world. Even Kento said that, he have gone through countless timelines to try to change it.
He gone through countless or endless timelines so that mean Saber cosmo is 2B possibily 2A?

So I went back and watched saber and gathered a bunch of abilities for Saber and co.

Universal:

Non-Physical Interaction
with Seiken (Holy Swords and Holy Elements are able to interact with intangible beings. For example, Saber couldn't touch Saikou Shadow but Rekka and it's holy fire was able to hit him. Furthermore, the seiken were able to block and redirect energy attacks. Xross Saber use Rekka, Nagare and Ikazuchi to push an energy slash to put more force behind it)

Resistance to Gravity Manipulation (Saber Riders are seen to resist getting suctioned into things. They never got lifted by things such as tornados. Saber, Blades, and, Espada resist getting sucked into a blackhole/wormhole (?). Touma in episode 1 resisted a pitcher plant that was able to detach street signs and benches but Touma remained grounded)

Low-Mid Regeneration (Blades was stabbed through the chest with Kaiji but when he de-transformed his stab wound are gone. Same with Durendal when he was stabbed many times throughout the body. Same with Buster with Slash shot an amplified bullet through his stomach area)

Kamen Rider Saber:

- Transmutation (Xross Saber) (Saber was able to change stones into dog-like creatures)

- Resistance to Fate Manipulation should be moved to Resonated Rekka or Xross Saber (Saber deviated from the the timeline that was meant for him in Solomon Arc)

- Saber needs a new tabber called Wonder Guardian or Post-Wonder Almighty in the civilian tab now.

- Low Multiverse Teleportation (can teleport between Earth and Wonder World without a portal)

- Telekinesis (Touma was able to telepathically tell everyone on Earth to share their stories so that he can create a new timeline based on those)

- High Godly Regeneration (Touma revived after the Wonder World and Earth merged, destroying both. The Almighty Book, which has the entire timeline of Saber destroyed as a result)

- Creation and Resurrection (Saber was able to restore the entirety of Wonder World and Earth as well as revive everyone who was lost in the merging of the two dimensions)

- Conceptual Manipulation (In Saber, stories encapsulate everything in the universe. The pages of the Almighty Book holds every thing that has happened or will happen in the timeline. In the event where the pages were ripped from the Almighty Book, they have changed to Wonder Ride Books. Wonder Ride Books like Ocean History includes the history of all of marine life. During the encroachment, the Almighty Book and Wonder Ride Books disappeared. Wonder Ride Books included things like Insect Encyclopedia and Ocean History. With them being gone, insects and ocean life have likely also disappeared because they are the books that embodied those beings. Alongside those, things like dates as a concept have been erased due to calendars disappearing. The concept of stories were erased by the disappearances of books. Saber once he had Wonder Almighty, which is the second Almighty book, remade all those from scratch)

Kamen Rider Calibur and Kamen Rider Espada (Calibur):

- Acausality Type 1
and Time Travel (Kurayami's curse is that if the world ends, the user is reset back to a certain time after they gained Kurayami. Kurayami users retains their memories when the timelines reset after each Earth's destruction)

- Low-Godly Regeneration (Kento was shown to completely disappear alongside the rest of the cast but revived due to Kurayami)

Agreed as of right now

For Concept manipulation i suggest to add: be capable of destroying Orihime wald which is conceptual system itself

I think it’s good, we know that everything derived from the Almighty WB and any altercations to the book would directly affect what it altered. Like erasing dates and books itself. So Touma being able to create his own Almighty WB after the original was destroyed should allow his to get conceptual manip imo

Jamesthetaker

He/Him

Universal:

Non-Physical Interaction

Low-Mid Regeneration (Blades was stabbed through the chest with Kaiji but when he de-transformed his stab wound are gone. Same with Durendal when he was stabbed many times throughout the body. Same with Buster when Slash shot an amplified bullet through his stomach area)

Kamen Rider Saber:

- Telepathy (Touma was able to telepathically tell everyone on Earth to share their stories so that he can create a new timeline based on those)

- High Godly Regeneration (Touma revived after the Wonder World and Earth merged, destroying both. The Almighty Book along with the entire timeline of Saber destroyed as a result)

- Conceptual Manipulation (In Saber, stories encapsulate everything in the universe. The pages of the Almighty Book holds every thing that has happened or will happen in the timeline. In the event where the pages were ripped from the Almighty Book, they have changed to Wonder Ride Books. Wonder Ride Books like Ocean History includes the history of all of marine life. During the encroachment, the Almighty Book and Wonder Ride Books disappeared. Wonder Ride Books included things like Insect Encyclopedia and Ocean History. With them being gone, insects and ocean life have likely also disappeared because they are the books that embodied those beings. Alongside those, things like dates as a concept have been erased due to calendars disappearing. The concept of stories were erased by the disappearances of books. Saber once he had Wonder Almighty, which is the second Almighty book, remade all those from scratch)

Kamen Rider Calibur and Kamen Rider Espada (Calibur):

- Acausality Type 1
and Time Travel (Kurayami's curse is that if the world ends, the user is reset back to a certain time after they gained Kurayami. Kurayami users retains their memories when the timelines reset after each Earth's destruction)

- Low-Godly Regeneration (Kento was shown to completely disappear alongside the rest of the cast but revived due to Kurayami)

Some of the changes are fine for me but i would to point out something:

Do we give Resistance to Gravity Manipulation to every person who can withstand suction force in general, or is there an restraint? I'm pretty sure that resisting being sucked by blackhole are done by LS rather than inherent resistance.

Neutral on Conceptual Manipulation and High-Godly regen because those two things are very controversial, and i feel like you can word CM better.

Kurayami's curse, according to your claims, let the person experiencing the future, right? Then i feel like Low-Godly regen might be little bit of stretch since Kento might just seeing those possible futures rather than outright regen from them.

It's probably because i have yet to watched Saber so i might have taken prejudice against you so i wanna hear your argument on this.

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Some of the changes are fine for me but i would to point out something:

Do we give Resistance to Gravity Manipulation to every person who can withstand suction force in general, or is there an restraint? I'm pretty sure that resisting being sucked by blackhole are done by LS rather than inherent resistance.
Resisting being sucked into something via LS has to have been holding on to something to actually use it but the riders didn't hold on to anything. Looking at the scene with Touma and Mei, Mei was already off her feet while Touma was grounded. Since it doesn't work on him un-transformed, I suspect its another power of the Wonder Ride Book. (Wonder Ride Book has telekinesis)

Neutral on Conceptual Manipulation and High-Godly regen because those two things are very controversial, and i feel like you can word CM better.
We are going to need mods first.

Kurayami's curse, according to your claims, let the person experiencing the future, right? Then i feel like Low-Godly regen might be little bit of stretch since Kento might just seeing those possible futures rather than outright regen from them.
The person experiences the future and then has to play it out. It was shown in the show pretty clearly. Like kento's life changed because of it. It wouldn't take his life down this road if he knew these were only visions.

IxaSaga2

He/Him
I've watched back the parts where you guys questioned Calibur's changes. From what I saw, it never clarifies if he actually gone through the timelines. I think one of the translations said, "know matter what I do, the future won't change" which led me to think that he actually went through these visions. In another, it said that he saw countless timelines.

Based on this, I think you guys are right here so I will change it. Kento's int may need to change because of this too.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Resisting being sucked into something via LS has to have been holding on to something to actually use it but the riders didn't hold on to anything. Looking at the scene with Touma and Mei, Mei was already off her feet while Touma was grounded. Since it doesn't work on him un-transformed, I suspect its another power of the Wonder Ride Book. (Wonder Ride Book has telekinesis)
I guess that's fair.
We are going to need mods first.
Yeah, and i'm gonna see if there is anything more to Almighty Book.

Can get this Black Hole Manip?

Yeah it's also confirmed here
273954223_336746198460279_5138035049120980209_n.jpg

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Perfect, Solomon would get Res to Black Hole because once he was sucked in, he was fine right after.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
So i have try to give better explanation to Conceptual Manipulation and here it is:

Wonder Ride Books is collectible device in Kamen Rider Saber. It is the fragment of Almighty Book that created everything in existence.

Those books contained information/lore of various legend in textual form which allow our heroes to extract power from it. When it come to interpreting Wonder Ride Book nature it usually has double meaning related to each other. For example:

Ocean History hold the record of ocean life but also the flow of time and causality. The user are able to erase time within a certain space, the event happened during time erasure are altered leaving with different result once it over.

All of these stories participate in creation of the world. They are what has been written, will be written, or won't. In the case where Almighty Book are destroyed, the concept that those stories embodied are erased as well.

Last edited:

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Universal:
question, why does it scale to everyone?

can you explain what you mean by this one?

maybe I am missing some verse context, but that doesn't seem like high godly to me at all?

- Conceptual Manipulation (In Saber, stories encapsulate everything in the universe. The pages of the Almighty Book holds every thing that has happened or will happen in the timeline. In the event where the pages were ripped from the Almighty Book, they have changed to Wonder Ride Books. Those books contained information/lore of various legend in textual form which allows Saber Riders to extract power from it. When it come to interpreting Wonder Ride Book nature it usually has double meaning related to each other. For Example, Ocean History holds the record of ocean life but also the flow of time. The user are able to erase time within a certain space, the event happened during time erasure are altered leaving with different result once it over. During the encroachment, the Almighty Book and Wonder Ride Books are destroyed. With Wonder Ride Books including things like Insect Encyclopedia and Ocean History, insects and ocean life have likely also disappeared because they are the books that embodied those beings. This is evident when the whales in Wonder World started to be erased. Alongside those, things like dates as a concept have been erased due to calendars disappearing. The concept of stories were erased by the disappearances of books. Saber once he had Wonder Almighty, which is the second Almighty book, has to make everything from scratch again as well as lay out the future)
I need some elaboration for this too please.

- Black Hole Manipulation (By combining Kurayami and Saikou, Saber can make a black hole that also sends the target to another dimension)
Scans?

IxaSaga2

He/Him
question, why does it scale to everyone?
Saber Riders scale to each other because where they get their power sources come from the same things which is the Holy Elements, Holy Swords, and Wonder Ride Books.
For Non-Physical, those are done by Holy elements and Holy swords which everyone has.
Res to Gravity Comes from Wonder Ride Book which everyone has.
Regen comes from armor that Holy Swords + Wonder Ride Books make.

can you explain what you mean by this one?
Saber already had Res to Fate Manip but it needed to be moved to fit the story better. He was starting to deviate from his timeline before he got Wonder Almighty. Touma detached his predetermined fate in Almighty Book (which will be explained below) is the reason why he has that resistance.

maybe I am missing some verse context, but that doesn't seem like high godly to me at all?
I need some elaboration for this too please.
Storious in the series killed Tassel who was the Wonder Guardian. Because of Tassel's death, the Wonder World became unstable and started to break apart. Storious's Charybdis Megid ate the barrier that separated Earth and Wonder World which made the unstable Wonder World bleed into Earth. This started to destroy everything in both worlds.

During the encroachment of Wonder World, the Almighty Book was destroyed. Almighty Book basically wrote the whole timeline for the series. It has everything that has happened or will ever happen. Everything was set in stone. So for example: Someone in 2013 wrote a book. Even before the person was born, let's say in 1792, that event is already recorded in the Almighty Book. It was already set in stone that specific person is going to write that specific book. (Which is what happened to Storious)

With that being destroyed, the whole timeline and history was destroyed. Saber was shown to die alongside the rest of history. This is what dying from the encroachment looks like. Saber with Wonder Almighty Book (Which is the successor of Almighty Book) made the whole thing over again the same as the Almighty Book, but one made in his own way.

Came from a previous comments
Can get this Black Hole Manip?

Yeah it's also confirmed here
273954223_336746198460279_5138035049120980209_n.jpg

Last edited:

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Scaling and black hole works. Moving resistance to fate hax also works.

I am still really iffy on the Regen and concept hax. I will look at some stuff on my end and come back to you soon

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Maybe we should take another way to approach this. What qualifies as a concept and what are some examples of it? Maybe I can match some of the examples with the things in Saber.

Well, I’ve never really debated with concepts so I most likely be wrong about this. So, going off the profile for concept manipulation, manipulating a concept would then be able to affect whatever if linked to it. In Saber’s case, destroying the Almighty Wonder Book, which contains what is, was, and will be, was able to directly affect the entire universe. We see this with things such as time and dates being erased, as well and books and stories and even the entire universe itself. The profile also notes how manipulating the universe directly wouldn’t count as concept manip, which is the same for Saber as he’s creating a new Almighty Wonder Book, creating a new universe as well as the entire timeline with concepts which are contained in both the book and universe.

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Just also remembered that Touma in Legeiel Arc completed Primitive Dragon's story by making up Elemental Dragon. Elemental Dragon was made from completely nowhere. It can sound like it can just be creation but I don't think it was because of this:

Touma told Primitive Dragon that his dead dragon friends were reincarnated into nature. The wind blowing, water swooshing by, fire burning, etc. was the sounds that his friends were making after their death. Even though Touma said that the elements were his friends, that was all just made up story that Touma thought of to comfort Primitive Dragon. But then, by completing the story of The Primitive Dragon, it created a new Wonder Ride Book that gave birth to the story of The Elemental Dragons. The winds became actual Wind Dragons, water became Water Dragons, fire became fire dragons. This reunited Primitive Dragon with all his friends and changed his story that was written in the Almighty Book.

Thus the Elemental Dragon Wonder Ride Book was born. Elemental Dragon was result of Touma's ending that it gave to Primitive Dragon. Why was this not just creation? Elemental Dragon Wonder Ride Book itself was never thought of in Touma's story. It was never conceived. It was never what Touma had it mind. The only thing he thought of is that Primitive Dragon's friends were always with him, just in a different form (nature). Touma at the time just wanted to comfort Primitive Dragon. It was the manifestation of Touma's ending to Primitive Dragon story.

Just also remembered that Touma in Legeiel Arc completed Primitive Dragon's story by making up Elemental Dragon. Elemental Dragon was made from completely nowhere. It can sound like it can just be creation but I don't think it was because of this:

Touma told Primitive Dragon that his dead dragon friends were reincarnated into nature. The wind blowing, water swooshing by, fire burning, etc. was the sounds that his friends were making after their death. Even though Touma said that the elements were his friends, that was all just made up story that Touma thought of to comfort Primitive Dragon. But then, by completing the story of The Primitive Dragon, it created a new Wonder Ride Book that gave birth to the story of The Elemental Dragons. The winds became actual Wind Dragons, water became Water Dragons, fire became fire dragons. This reunited Primitive Dragon with all his friends and changed his story that was written in the Almighty Book.

Thus the Elemental Dragon Wonder Ride Book was born. Elemental Dragon was result of Touma's ending that it gave to Primitive Dragon. Why was this not just creation? Elemental Dragon Wonder Ride Book itself was never thought of in Touma's story. It was never conceived. It was never what Touma had it mind. The only thing he thought of is that Primitive Dragon's friends were always with him, just in a different form (nature). Touma at the time just wanted to comfort Primitive Dragon. It was the manifestation of Touma's ending to Primitive Dragon story.
agree with this

Jamesthetaker

He/Him

Could you give some scans, it's hard to evaluate with just this alone.

IxaSaga2

He/Him
TLDR so far: Everything except Conceptual and High Godly is accept rn which is largely been neutral. Sir Ovens agreed to the whole thing so I think its favoring the agreed side.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
If anything else, beside concept and regen stuff, were accepted then it can be applied now. The controversial can be discussed later.

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Added everything.

So there's two mods that agree with everything and one neutral. Is this enough to add the Conceptual and High-Godly or do we need to wait more?

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Okay I added them. Apparently, there is more Saber stuff that I have to do right now. For everything that I cover in one Saber revision, one more just pops up for another one.

I disagree with High Godly, if everyone got resurrected after the merging how would her get Regeneration?
Touma and Saber is a same character (Kamen Rider Saber) the same way Tony Stark is Iron Man.

After the previous guardian of Wonder World is killed, causing the Wonder World and the human world to merge together, resulting both worlds got completely erased. But then Touma regenerated back, became the next guardian of Wonder World (offscreen) and revived everyone back.

LordGriffin1000

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Touma and Saber is a same character (Kamen Rider Saber) the same way Tony Stark is Iron Man.

After the previous guardian of Wonder World is killed, causing the Wonder World and the human world to merge together, resulting both worlds got completely erased. But then Touma regenerated back, became the next guardian of Wonder World (offscreen) and revived everyone back.
But you can clearly see Touma's face is injured still. If he did regenerate back from being erased, he wouldn't have the injuries on his face. I'd argue he could resurrect himself before his death injury but it's odd that he'd still have wounds despite that level of regeneration.

IxaSaga2

He/Him
But you can clearly see Touma's face is injured still. If he did regenerate back from being erased, he wouldn't have the injuries on his face. I'd argue he could resurrect himself before his death injury but it's odd that he'd still have wounds despite that level of regeneration.
Touma before this scene was too injured to even stand up which is why he needed the other two to carry him. We also see Touma fade away with Wonder Almighty. After, he was able to stand up rather quickly without problems.

LordGriffin1000

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Touma before this scene was too injured to even stand up which is why he needed the other two to carry him. We also see Touma fade away with Wonder Almighty. After, he was able to stand up rather quickly without problems.
But he still has visible injuries... which wouldn't be the case if he had regenerated. I'm not saying regeneration is completely off the table, I'm just addressing an issue I have with it. Though it already seems accepted so I'm not going to hold this thread up. I just wanted to say my thoughts.

It likely just that they wanted to complete these two scenes under the same day and didn’t want to rework on Touma’s actor’s makeup another day just to complete a 1 minute scene, which is something they could do in the same day and the scene before Touma was erased

LordGriffin1000

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
It likely just that they wanted to complete these two scenes under the same day and didn’t want to rework on Touma’s actor’s makeup another day just to complete a 1 minute scene, which is something they could do in the same day and the scene before Touma was erased
Fair point.