• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen rider Saber crt part 2

-The pop-up picture book Luna gave Touma and herself is also a part of Omnipotent tome. The pop-up depicts events that happened in the past and events that will happen to Touma Kamiyama
in the near future

-Human wishes create new worlds aka new futures: the page of Storious in the pop-up supposed to be the last page as the end of the world but Touma and others wishes had created a page that should not be exist

-World in book exceed the vast of universe with infinite possibilities and Touma also has infinite possibilities in book

When Touma wrote down people wishes,stories into Almighty ridebook that show infinite possibilities,worlds are created so i think that Saber tier can be 2C and likely 2A
*Plus:
Saber verse view others kamen rider verse (even Super Sentai) as world of stories, showed in Kamen rider saber ep 0, in the 47th episode of Saber you can possiby recognize that there is a humagear in Eternal story's presentations this may because of Wonder World had actualized their existence though they're just fictional characters (explain in Super Hero Senki)
So that can possibily mean Saber can be low 1C (or just legend rider file because collab with super sentai)
I suggest the Saber tier is 2C with emotional dragon( defeated Falchion with book of ruins), 2C with Haouken, far higher to likely 2A low 1C with Almighty and low 1C for legend rider Saber( if anyone has free time to make legend rider saber)
Your opinion
Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Alright, infinite possibilities doesn’t mean infinite universes. A world of infinite possibilities is just a metaphor of the vast amount of possibilities the entire universes has.

I’m iffy on Saber’s universe literally being 5D. We know that Zero-One is a thing and his story his happen. Due to the fact that we know that the Kamen Rider verse outright has a Countless X Countless amount of universes, it’s likely that in Sabers universe, Kamen Rider is just a book series. Saber and Z1’s universes exist side by side one another, it’s just that Saber’s universes has a series which follows the Z1 series, which due to the vastness of the verse is not surprising.

What @BERRIES555 said about infinite possibilities are true, it doesn't necessary mean universes in context, it could be a metaphor that because the future is unpredictable anything could possibly come up, hence why it is called possibilities. Even so, infinite possibilities itself are kinda vague statement overall, unlike actual universes because the meaning isn't so clear and all.

The latter part are getting me Heisei Gen Forever flashback, it's talking about real world stuff with Kamen Rider being fictional. While it may seem like Low 1-C at first glance, a deeper look shown that "real world" are probably just another universe where Kamen Rider/Super Sentai don't exist. Another thing is that using Vietnamese sub ain't really cut it because the translation might be different from actual context, i would better wait for english sub instead.

Aside from those stuff, the Almighty Book are said to be omniscience so Almighty Saber could get Nigh-Omniscience for that.

The latter part are getting me Heisei Gen Forever flashback, it's talking about real world stuff with Kamen Rider being fictional. While it may seem like Low 1-C at first glance, a deeper look shown that "real world" are probably just another universe where Kamen Rider/Super Sentai don't exist.
Speak of that HGF count as a higher world,right? since mr Shirakura confirmed that Heisei Generation Forever setting is of our real world not another parallel universe

Speak of that HGF count as a higher world,right? since mr Shirakura confirmed that Heisei Generation Forever setting is of our real world not another parallel universe
This has been discussed before, the "real world" like the one in HGF is treated as a universe outside of the Kamen Rider multiverse, not any kind of higher world.

Why it not Omniscience? i thought Storious got Omniscience from Grimoire so Almighty Saber should be the same
Normally, being stated as Omniscience without context would just be Nigh-Omniscience as low-end for safe assumption.

Like you really need hard evidence for fully-fledged Omniscience

Back