• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Saber abilities addition

Why does it unsatisfy type 9 immortality condition? His true existence is in Wonder World, he can't be killed in real world and he's only died when get killed in Wonder World, i thought it's enough for type 9 immortality.

Right so, this is type 8 and not 9 to begin with.

So, i get that this is dependant Immortality, but which character is which? And how does it relate to the scaling below? I am extremely lost on this whole thing.
-Scaling: Saber and Storious will have immortal negation type 9 cause they are only one killed Tassel (Guardian of WW) (episode 42-part 1-8:20)
And this is where my issue begins. He just gets stabbed and the episode sort of ends. You CAN die with immor type 8, but are likely to resurrect either immediately, ten days later, 50 centuries later, etc. So, where is the follow up to this. How do we know he was negating Immortality? What if there was another weak point to his Immortality?
and Dark Tassel (Guardian of Dark Word) (Final Stage-36:10)
Same as above.

And why are the characters different? If they both exists on the same level, then how do we know they didn't come back? If they didn't, again, is there another weak point to this Immortality?

But I also find the use of stage play extremely questionable for an ability like this. Unlike films and TV, stage play is extremely lacking in terms of lore stuff and adding extra commentary, and obviously don't even want to know about its canon at this time lol.

Right so, this is type 8 and not 9 to begin with.

So, i get that this is dependant Immortality, but which character is which? And how does it relate to the scaling below? I am extremely lost on this whole thing.
The thing is, Tassel normally can't interact with real world since he sort of stuck in Wonder World.
And this is where my issue begins. He just gets stabbed and the episode sort of ends. You CAN die with immor type 8, but are likely to resurrect either immediately, ten days later, 50 centuries later, etc. So, where is the follow up to this. How do we know he was negating Immortality? What if there was another weak point to his Immortality?
Tassel definitely just permanently dead due to the fact that Wonder World guardian is an entity that must exist otherwise Wonder World just collapse on itself, which do happened. and in the links prior the event where he got stabbed and later revived are a day apart at the longest.

The thing is, Tassel normally can't interact with real world since he sort of stuck in Wonder World.
So?

Tassel definitely just permanently dead due to the fact that Wonder World guardian is an entity that must exist otherwise Wonder World just collapse on itself, which do happened. and in the links prior the event where he got stabbed and later revived are a day apart at the longest.
So, did he come back? If so, how?

So?

So, did he come back? If so, how?
The one we saw getting killed by Isacc (Kamen Rider Solomon, aka Master of Logos) was his projection. There's an exposition dump of episode 41. He's the narrator, he can't directly interfered which is why he was reborn into Wonder World again.

He just come back. He just did because he's a Wonder World Guardian.

The OP seems to have changed. What are the accepted revisions now?

The one we saw getting killed by Isacc (Kamen Rider Solomon, aka Master of Logos) was his projection. There's an exposition dump of episode 41. He's the narrator, he can't directly interfered which is why he was reborn into Wonder World again.
So he killed his avatar only?
He just come back. He just did because he's a Wonder World Guardian.
EXACTLY! It's type 8 immortality and nothing was negated. You can kill type 8s, it's just they come back

So he killed his avatar only?

EXACTLY! It's type 8 immortality and nothing was negated. You can kill type 8s, it's just they come back
The point is Tassel doesn't reliant on WW,WW reliant on him. When he second time die in WW, the WW itself collaped with Real World. In order to stop this they need to find someone else to replace him which also mean WW need someone to continue exist

I don't think it possible, the wonder world is just a parallel world-another side of a coin to real world, though there is higher dimensional realm that also two side of a coin with real world but that is in Super Sentai and there is no statement saying that he has greater coordinates axes or ascend to higher dimension. I think the most make sense here is Immortality 9 🤔

In that case, HDE doesn't apply either. Then... you get nothing as far as I know. No immortality that for sure. Maybe some form of space hax or something, idk. But deffo nothing immortality related

So I've re-check Immortality type 9 stuff and I believe it's not exactly correct. I will reiterate the evidence and explanation of Tassel:

In these clips, Tassel claim he's an intangible existence bound to the Wonder World. He's killed by Isaac for the first time but he recreates his body instantly. However, when Storious killed him not only did he not revive but the Wonder World was destroyed as a side-effect.

So it's not Immortality type 9 but type 8. Storious and Saber negate Tassel's immortality causing both him and Wonder World to cease to exist.

you guys are saying different things regarding Wonder World.

In simple terms, is he reliant on the Wonder World or the other way around?

you guys are saying different things regarding Wonder World.

In simple terms, is he reliant on the Wonder World or the other way around?
He's relying on the Wonder World.

Isaac killing him did not do anything, but when Storious did, it negated his immortality and destroyed the Wonder World too.

From your description it seems the Wonder World is relying on him. And the other guy said earlier that he came back the next day? THat's not how immortality negation works

It might be a mutual thing. Tassel gets his powers by being bound to the Wonder World while Wonder World needs Tassel to balance it. I think this is because the Almighty Book was torn to pieces which made WW unstable. Also if I remember, when Solomon disintegrated Tassel, Tassel needed a few episodes to regenerate because in the next episodes, he doesn't narrate the intro anymore. So the first time, he regenerated back.

But after that, Tassel was killed by Storious permanently.

From your description it seems the Wonder World is relying on him. And the other guy said earlier that he came back the next day? THat's not how immortality negation works
Well, I will reiterate the explanation based on the presented evidence:

Tassel and the Wonder World sort of rely on each other and he can revive as long as the Wonder World exist.

When Tassel revives from being killed by Isaac, he claims that he got his body back. The longest Tassel ever came back was a day which mean it could be faster.

In simple words, if you kill Tassel, he revives from the Wonder World. If you destroy the Wonder World then Tassel is dead. In the case of Storious, however, he killed Tassel and both him and Wonder World got destroyed.

This is a problem of many interpreting things differently, so I'm sorry if we are making you confused.

It might be a mutual thing. Tassel gets his powers by being bound to the Wonder World while Wonder World needs Tassel to balance it. I think this is because the Almighty Book was torn to pieces which made WW unstable. Also if I remember, when Solomon disintegrated Tassel, Tassel needed a few episodes to regenerate because in the next episodes, he doesn't narrate the intro anymore. So the first time, he regenerated back.

But after that, Tassel was killed by Storious permanently.
That doesn't sound like Immortality type 8

Well, I will reiterate the explanation based on the presented evidence:

Tassel and the Wonder World sort of rely on each other and he can revive as long as the Wonder World exist.

When Tassel revives from being killed by Isaac, he claims that he got his body back. The longest Tassel ever came back was a day which mean it could be faster.

In simple words, if you kill Tassel, he revives from the Wonder World. If you destroy the Wonder World then Tassel is dead. In the case of Storious, however, he killed Tassel and both him and Wonder World got destroyed.
Okay this is Immortality type 8, yes.
This is a problem of many interpreting things differently, so I'm sorry if we are making you confused.
That's fine.

But anyway, no Immortality is being negated by any of them.

You guys are literally saying he came back not long after??? Seriously, you guys need to make up your mind.

Anyway, I am out. Ask someone else. But first come to conclusion wtf is really happening with the feats.

Last edited:
You guys are literally saying he came back not long after??? Seriously, you guys need to make up your mind.

Anyway, I am out. Ask someone else. But first come to conclusion wtf is really happening with the feats.
You're confuse Isaac with Storious. They are different person.

Ok i've changed type 9 immortality to type 8. I'll wait if Conflutor says anything more, otherwise i'll start the edit by tomorrow.

Back