• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Revision: Cosmology Scaling

How many more mods do we need for this to go through? We already have two. All of this is also just pre established scaling it’s just that we’re adding new ratings. So I don’t think it should require as much mods as our previous two threads

How many more mods do we need for this to go through? We already have two. All of this is also just pre established scaling it’s just that we’re adding new ratings. So I don’t think it should require as much mods as our previous two threads
I know but we can't be hasty. Let's wait for 2 more days to see if anybody else have to say about this.

I'm fine with either ratings, but as mentioned Decade could be likely 1-C and others like Gaim and Saver could be solid 1-C.

I still think it's safer if Saver and Gaim are At least Low 1-C, likely 1-C.

Wait, we give Tier ratings for just being higher dimensional? I thought we didn't do that anymore?

No Saver is physically as large as a higher dimension, that should warrant AP.

Well it does directly for Gaim, but for Zi-O it's because he has the strength and powers of all past Riders. Gaim gave Zi-O his Ridewatch, which contains all his powers, which would give him the 8D powers as well.

Well it does directly for Gaim, but for Zi-O it's because he has the strength and powers of all past Riders. Gaim gave Zi-O his Ridewatch, which contains all his powers, which would give him the 8D powers as well.
I guess it's fine then.

Solid 1-C for Decade just made sense.

His mere presence alone cause the entire multiverse to goes out of whack and with Saver feats unable to affected him at all, I think 1-C Decade is too solid for him to goes lower

I’d say if anything, Option 1 may be best applicable for Post-Saver System Ryugen and Zangetsu since Option 2 would change some of the Zi-O scaling

This is a pretty simple and easy to understand scaling chains.

With three mods approved of this, in my opinion, it should be fine to added the change.

Here is the list of current agreements:

Option 1: @MagiSinbad, @Veloxt1r0kore, @Firestorm808, @Lonkitt (only for Post-Saver System Ryugen and Zangetsu)

Option 2: @Divini (Saver and those who scale to or above him), @BERRIES555, @Sir_Ovens, @ZeedKrakenZilla (Same as Divini), @LordGriffin1000, @Lonkitt, @Nicetoderp, @DarkDragonMedeus

It seems like option 2 is being favoured by most members, although some members still prefer Pre-Gaim Gaiden 2009 Decade to have a likely rating while Post-Gaim Gaiden key can be solid 1-C.

This is what the profile will look like to me:

2009 Decade will have 3 different keys (Tsukasa Kadoya, Pre-Gaim Gaiden, Post-Gaim Gaiden): The second key will be 2-A, likely 1-C rating. The third key will be straight 1-C.

Those who scales to Decade will get a similar rating.

Saver and those who scale to or above him will be straight 1-C.

I will start working on the profile soon. If anyone want to help then please inform me.

Question, Doesn't Zi-O's Live Stage involve 9D? Since it is assumed that Barlckxs era eraed and the Reiwa never existed accordingly.

But then the Zi-O Riders are empowered by the public coupled with their existence as Heisei Riders born in the Reiwa Era.

And to all this, Barlckxs (SOUGO/Hiryu) would not be seen climbing to more by the issue that Barlckxs can against all the Heisei Riders?.

Sorry if you didn't explain me well, my native language is not English besides being new to this.

Question, Doesn't Zi-O's Live Stage involve 9D? Since it is assumed that Barlckxs era eraed and the Reiwa never existed accordingly.

But then the Zi-O Riders are empowered by the public coupled with their existence as Heisei Riders born in the Reiwa Era.

And to all this, Barlckxs (SOUGO/Hiryu) would not be seen climbing to more by the issue that Barlckxs can against all the Heisei Riders?.

Sorry if you didn't explain me well, my native language is not English besides being new to this.
I don't think so. A lot of stage plays in Kamen Rider involve encouragement from the audience but it doesn't mean they are 9-D or anything.

It's just 4th Wall Breaking and likely Empowerment but there is no 9-D happening there. Despite this, many stage plays are canon as they take place after the main series ended so other feats from them are usable, unless something tells us otherwise.

I don't think so. A lot of stage plays in Kamen Rider involve encouragement from the audience but it doesn't mean they are 9-D or anything.

It's just 4th Wall Breaking and likely Empowerment but there is no 9-D happening there. Despite this, many stage plays are canon as they take place after the main series ended so other feats from them are usable, unless something tells us otherwise.
Ok ok, thanks for the clarification. Now, would Barlckxs still scale to possible Low 1-C or scale straight to 1-C?

We can also made Saver vs Saver as well.
images

I have updated most of the profiles with 2-A rating to 1-C. Can someone recheck them for mistakes and see if I missed any pages?

I'd suggest to expand on the reasonings as I was told off-site about this page and couldn't find anything beyond the mentioned random "7 dimensional" or so statement with no context (which'd be at best 2-A otherwise out of the "infinite worlds" stuff featured), and the cosmology blog doesn't expand on the tier 1 reasonings either. In fact I was about to do a CRT for a downgrade with the terrible justifications until I found about this thread.

In fact the "Power of the Verse" section of the verse page may also be outdated, but IDK about this verse to tell much more.

I'd suggest to expand on the reasonings as I was told off-site about this page and couldn't find anything beyond the mentioned random "7 dimensional" or so statement with no context (which'd be at best 2-A otherwise out of the "infinite worlds" stuff featured), and the cosmology blog doesn't expand on the tier 1 reasonings either. In fact I was about to do a CRT for a downgrade with the terrible justifications until I found about this thread.

In fact the "Power of the Verse" section of the verse page may also be outdated, but IDK about this verse to tell much more.
This is the thread where the 7-D stuff is accepted. Due to my schedule, I haven't updated the cosmology blog yet.

For you, wouldn't people's memories work similar to cognition within the Persona 5 universe?
Maybe?

I'm working on a blog to compile evidence for something similar in Kamen Rider. There was a thread where I tried to bring it up but failed due to lack of evidence.

Back