• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Revice Big Revision before into Final Stage & Saber Trio of Sins Upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll make all the edits later. This is what Revice's keys will look like

Athlete level, City level for Vice | City level, Island level as Barid Rex | Island level, higher as Barid Rex, Island level+ as Volcano Rex, Large Island level as Jack Revice | Island level, higher as Barid Rex, Large Island level as Volcano Rex, far higher as Jack Revice and Thunder Gale Revice

Once we can organize all of the abilities rather than try to gather them across scattered posts, this will be so much easier

Last edited:
You forgot Thunder Gale Revice in the last key
As for the abilities i want to help but right now i don't have much time so i'll let the others handled it

Actually, scratch that, here is the abilities that has accepted:
- Barrid Rex:
Barid Vice also have minor Wind Manip
- Volcano Rex:
New Ability
Volcano Rex :
Heat, Fire, Magma and Explosion Manipulation due Armor and Finisher, and Resist to Extreme Heat Manipulation, then All of Barid Rex ability give into Vice instead
For additions, both of them have enhanced NPI due to Vice being able to freeze opponent energy attacks, not only that, they'll able to use the fire/magma from Volcano Revi as a sword as well. Their temperature manipulation can also cause opponent weapons to break easily due to sudden exposure to both freezing cold and heat. Also Flight

For specs. Both of them also have empowerment/RPL as well with Volcano Revice getting stronger with heat rising and Vice being the opposite but also increasing in speed.

Volcano Revi also have additional damage reduction which also further enhance his AP as well.
- Jack Revice:
Jack Revice : Fusionism due Rolling ViStamp Knuckle Effect, Bodily Weaponry with his spike on body cuz Vice is Demon so can be treated..., Ink Manipulation with his finisher and Knuckle, also for his Knuckle, give him a Stat Amps about eight times the strength of tank armor, Power Bestowal due unique Elemental Mani (Fire, Elec, Wind, Light as in his show)
To start off, for scans. Ink Manip, Vice can turn himself into ink to sneak in on opponent with finisher. (5:45) Can also be used to freeze opponent in place with Rolling Rider Punch (2:49) , and later on with his Rider Kick (4:03) Paralysis Inducement. Can also "ink" over fire and suck in onto opponent as well (3:30). Later on in the same episode we are shown to Rolling Vice Stamp ability to conjure element, and the ability to give it to allies (2:59), form that also use Rolling Vistamp also shown to have this ability (3:00) which not only enhance their next attack with the element but also grant speed boost when the element used is lightning.
- Thunder Gale:
Thunder Gale Revice : All of Jack Revice but Fusionism due Thunder Gale Vistamp instead, plus Air, Electric, Plasma Manip and some Limited-Flight
For the abilities this clip should be a good enough feats for the abilities listed here (0:50). Plasma Manip however can be found here with the addition of Resistance Negation as well due to Plaz Streamer.

I would also like to add Perception Manipulation into Thunder Gale Revice as well. Due to the fact that according to Plaz Streamer, Revice can only be seen as a violent flash of light.
- Holy Live:
New Ability
Holy Live :
All of Kamen Rider Live enhanced, plus Bodily Weaponry due his wing for offense and defense, Purification Type 2, his shoulders stated can purify evil energy with Light Manip, Stat Amp making Flying Speed become Faster up to Mach 4
Hope this would help

YES YES YES

I will remind this from the my previous and reckless edit for Jeanne, this should be added too

her 3rd Arc. she get her own enhanced Fusionism Negation with Hashibiroko Genome due separate Akirera-sama from Queen Bee Deadman contract without Thunder Gale Revice help, and this scythe blade already stated this ability in the description

YES YES YES

I will remind this from the my previous and reckless edit for Jeanne, this should be added too

her 3rd Arc. she get her own enhanced Fusionism Negation with Hashibiroko Genome due separate Akirera-sama from Queen Bee Deadman contract without Thunder Gale Revice help, and this scythe blade already stated this ability in the description
Don't forget this too as well

Looks like everything just needs to be added to profiles?

I'll close this thread when you're done, Let me know if you need any profiles unlocked here as well.

Anything else to discuss, or should I lock the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back