• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider ohma zi-o and gaim MOTB power

i was watching youtube and i saw a vietnamese claim that ohma zi-o doesn't possess gaim MOTB power so i want to ask every one here about it

does ohma zi-o have it ?
like i saw ohma zi-o was able to summon kamen rider Kiva violent

so i just want to ask to make sure

I think you should ask this in Q&A thread. Content revision is for debating and revising character's profile

What was the argument he used to say Ohma doesnt does not has God Gaim power?
something something gaim MOTB is not a rider power but his human power ect ect
so yeah

i mean in the novel the decade ride watch have his dimension wall power which is decade human power so yeah

something something gaim MOTB is not a rider power but his human power ect ect
so yeah
a common misconception. But I can see where he's coming from.
But let just remind yourself that Woz was able to access into the Gaia Libary by tapping into the W ridewatch. And how Grand Zi-O was able to hold the Zanvat Sword without the sword rejecting him (the sword only accept the wielder if the said weilder is the King of Fangire)
Those were not rider powers, but the powers of an Avatar of The Earth and the King of Fangire.

I dont see it contradict anything, really. Given that by attaining a Ridewatch, Sougo literally inherit's the rider's history as well, his theme after all, was the one who will continue all rider's legacies

a common misconception. But I can see where he's coming from.
But let just remind yourself that Woz was able to access into the Gaia Libary by tapping into the W ridewatch. And how Grand Zi-O was able to hold the Zanvat Sword without the sword rejecting him (the sword only accept the wielder if the said weilder is the King of Fangire)
Those were not rider powers, but the powers of an Avatar of The Earth and the King of Fangire.

I dont see it contradict anything, really. Given that by attaining a Ridewatch, Sougo literally inherit's the rider's history as well, his theme after all, was the one who will continue all rider's legacies
that's what i was thinking like litterly how does that guy think that oma zi-o don't have that

Back