• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider: Legend Rider Clarifications Proposals

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
For those of you who don't know the scaling rules for Kamen Rider, I suggest reading this page. I just wanted to go over a few things that I personally believe should not apply to both Canon profiles and Legend Rider profiles

"Game" Versions
In Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Chou Super Hero Taisen, Emu Hojo (Ex-Aid) must compete against Game World versions of Kamen Riders and Sentai teams so that he and his team members can become Go-Riders. His fellow team members as well as several returning Riders originate from this game world. Even the adult aimed Kamen Rider Amazons characters have game variants that Ex-Aid faces. Because these are simply versions created within a game world with no ties to the history of the characters, they shouldn't qualify. This especially makes sense as Riders who were dead at the time, such as Zolda and Genm, appeared. The only thing that can be applied from this movie here are for the CR Riders' Legend Rider pages.

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm is a canonical special, however Double, OOO, Fourze, and Hibiki appear to fight Ex-Aid. Despite this, they aren't Shotaro, Phillip, Eiji, Gentaro, or Hitoshi. They're manifestations formed by Genm and thus, have no baring on the original characters in their canon or non-canon history and should be ignored.

A.R. Worlds
In Decade's season, he travels the A.R. Worlds of the previous Heisei seasons as well as three Showa seasons. These versions once more have no bearing on the original versions, even having different names, different appearances (for the most part), and different backgrounds entirely. Yusuke Onodera is the most popular example of this given his relevance to the plot of Kamen Rider Decade.

Overall, I believe these should be brought up on the power-scaling page. Thoughts?

I agree that they are not Canon or Legend and I think it should be noted in the page (and maybe the movies they appear in too)

The game versions should be clarified, yes.

I think A.R. Worlds is a given though. They are blatantly not the original Riders. But we can mention them on the page for clarity if needed.

Also we might need to discuss adding our Legend scaling rules between crossovers with Sentai as well.

My personal proposal for Sentai stuff is that when it comes to the canon of both Kamen Rider and Super Sentai, they can't scale to each other, but for Legend Rider/Non-Canon Sentai stuff, it's fair game

Back