• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depend on how his beam work, does it completely disable opponents superpower?

Also, Kuuga should outskilled pretty hard.

Then by this point, it is EoS.

So Godai have lots of experience dealing with opponent. He also resists explosion as well.

So that only leave the beam that I think Kuuga should be able to dodge it. He could also fly away with Gouram and range spam with Pegasus Snipe. He would be able to easily disengage as well due to Dragon form massive acrobatic boost.

I vote for Kuuga.

Didn't expect to see you start a Rider matchup, Abu

Soldier Boy does have an AP advantage, but I think I favour Godai everywhere else. In terms of acrobatics and mobility, Kuuga has that in the bag. Even outside of Dragon Form, the guy can jump several storeys into the air and has the Gouram to assist him. Kuuga's dealt with a lot of Gurongi, who have vastly more combat experience and analytical capabilities in battle than somebody like Soldier Boy. Furthermore, Godai's dealt with Gurongi that had a strength advantage over him before, so this battle situation isn't what I'd call rare for him

I think its debatable if Soldier Boy's Power Null actually affects Kuuga. The show displays his disempowerment to be relevant to a Supe's Compound V, with Soldier Boy's radioactive beams burning it out of the bloodstream. Obviously, Godai's powers work very different, so I can't imagine that'd null him. Plus, Soldier Boy can't use his ranged attacks as actively as Kuuga can. The radioactive energy needs to be built up while attacks from something like the Pegasus Bowgun are more reliable regarding the quicker draw

Pretty much, this is AP vs Skill and Finesse. Voting Kamen Rider Kuuga

AP isn't a problem as Kuuga has RPL to overcome it
Beside that everything has been said by the others for Kuuga, voting him FRA as well

Even if he does get caught, Titan Form can probably straight up tank the attacks for a while.

Back