• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Kuuga vs Q-Bee

ALTERNATE TITLE: (NOT) INSECTA ENCYCLOPEDIA DISASTER: QUEEN BEE - FEATURING: THE HEROIC ANCIENT WARRIOR

This time, we're gonna bring back the 2000 hero to the matches flows!
We were have too much fun with the recent Riders like Zero-One and Saber (well, there is Revice but tier 2 is hard to make the match of lel) to the point we're forgetting the Heisei Rider that started it all
This match is also my attempt to dive in to the Darkstalkers matches (mostly low-tier), by picking the babe Q-Bee (Q-Bee >>>>>> Morrigan, get mald, b***h), but the aura is a bit worrisome
I've asked @SamanPatou about the aura haxes and by his answer, i guess i don't need to be worried, well i'm still going to be cautious about this match

Anyway here's the stag beetle vs queen bee fight except they are humanoid while one is an funny beetle-man in a suit while one is an attractive H̵͇̣̟̯̿o̷̲̖̰̼̤͑͂̏̓̑̌̊̐̌͘͘͝r̶̢̘̭̫̟͔̹͍̪͚̱͈̹̄͆̈́́̋̂̚r̶̰͈͎͕̬̥̟̼̥͉̘̽̑͜ŏ̵̢̢̧͚̯̬̹̟͈̞͜r̵̛̪̯̩̮̜̮̖͚̈͛ ̸̧͎̫̪̦̳̟̪͓̲̤̻̹̤͍̓̊̐̒̄͊̒ḇ̸̧̜͖̖̩͖̦̤̬̖̟̻́̋͊̃̎̅͋͜͝͝e̴͔͐ÿ̸͚̗̞̺͈̤̇ȯ̸̦͓̦̻̝̻̐̄̋̀͑͂̕͠ͅn̸̬̯̬̅͐̓̀̄͒̇̈́̅̚͠͝d̸̜̭̈́̽̒͌̅́͑͑͋̓͒̕͝ ̴͙̜̬̠̐̑̀̽̌͝y̸̨͉͖̬̠̘̰̩̘̠͆̆͂̕͜͝ͅo̶̜̜̐̒̏̓̇̔̅̊̓̄́̎͋̈́̕ǘ̸̡̳̤͛̆̈́́̀̏̈́̓̏̓̆͝ŗ̸̨̲̮̮̲̤̰̳͙̯̮̯̦̘̋͌̒̂́̊̑̅̂̄́͘͘ ̶̙̓̿͑̂̑̋̒͘͝ȩ̷̡͙̯̈̔̌̉̏͐̋̓̓͗̍͝͠x̶͓́͗̍̾́͐͛̆̐̐p̵̨̧̙̬͕̪̳̥̺͚͋̈́̐͝è̸̺̳̻͓̪̑̃͂̾͘͠c̷̛̥̥͍̃̐̊̊̍̉̌̀̔͘̕t̶͍̘̲̖̬͚̻͔̭̱̲̻̭̉͑̒͐͂̈́̂̾̋̏̐͜ȁ̶̛̺͖̒̎̾̏̎̚ẗ̵̨̧̛͙̲̜̖̜̞͙̥̫́̍̒̂̌͗̄̾̈́̏̅ì̵̦͓̘̖̯̜̖̲͈̤̠̈͗̋͌͛̎̈́̔͂̽̉̈́̅̕͜o̸̢͓͚̙̱͓̤̩͙̊͑̎̀͊́́̒͌̚͝͠ͅn̷͖̤̝̹̱̲̮̬̭̪̠͈̱̿̊ͅ in an....holy mama those leotard-
Let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
The strange event has occured on the Japan National Bank, as the whole building is now covered in some of Bee Hive, an victims has been occured, some of it has died by a creatures that being responsible for the building hijack, some of them are still alive in the inside, might be the staffs
Due of that, the economy has been halted, the police and military are right now investigated it, one of the police officer, Kaoru Ichijo, offered an help from his friend....Yuusuke Godai

"Can it be an Gurongi? However this creature is seems to be way different..."

The creature, based from the investigations and the first activities before hijacked the bank, shown to be an...a small humanoid bee....
And that night, the team consist on the military and police (alongside Godai), ambushed the bank and went inside, and when they entered, the bank has turned into some of hive maze, and suddenly an colonies of bee attacked them, and the battle happened between the groups, resulted on the team split, Ichijo and Godai went somewhere to avoid any potential attacks while defended themselves, they later on noticed they been running to the center of hive...
And there, the small humanoid bee can be seen, ate the honey, alongside the victims that still alive, being stuck im the hive wall
The two stepped back, and the bee noticed them....soon the humanoid transformed into an slender girl with the bee aspect are still there
Without any further, Godai transformed as well, into his warrior form....Kuuga!
To save the peoples and save the economy! Who would win!!?

• EoS Kuuga in Rising Forms Kuuga is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: MUFG Bank, ltd (taken over as the hive, night time)
  • Bank_of_Tokyo-Mitsubishi_UFJ_%28head_office%29.jpg
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Queen Bee: 0
  • The Stag Beetle Warrior: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Kuuga.%28Character%29.600.3816300.jpg

VS
Q-bee.full.266707.jpg

Last edited:
I'm quite unfamiliar with Kuuga, so I'll start by listing what I think are the advantages of each combatant.

Kuuga
  • Higher AP,not by much (2.17 vs 1.67), but still more.
  • Much higher range via the Mighty Kick
  • His various Enhanced Senses and ESP would help him counter the darkness of nightime and the building itself. (note: the video linked to this quote has been removed from YT, so it should be replaced Furthermore, Pegasus form gives him the ability to see, hit, and hear on city-wide scale with extreme precision)
  • Weapons help dealing with Q-Bee's natural weapons and projectiles
  • Chasers and Gouram give him higher travel speed and could help him deal with Q-Bee's flight
  • Can resist her poison
  • I guess sealing could work? The profile doesn't really explain it, and the link is empty
  • His profile is rather lackluster on combat experience, but given the nature of the show, I guess he is adapted to fighting weird monsters?

Q-Bee
  • Much, much higher LS, which would help her immobilize and tear Kuuga apart if she ever grabs a hold of him
  • Landing her C->R attack is made much easier by her enormous LS, the base version would grant her huge damage, while the EX version is basically an instant win
  • Her night vision counters the nightime
  • Her aura would progressively wear Kuuga down and hinder him
  • Her honey attack would totally immobilize Kuuga, since they can trap Class T characters
  • Can summon giant bees which can restrain Class T, while in groups, and other Soul Bees, although it's unknown how likely she is to summon them in mid-combat, as she usually does it only at the end, even in her own ending
  • Homefield advantage as long as they remain within the hive-building
  • Flight and unorthodox fighting style could give Kuuga troubles, at least at first, I think
  • Versed at hunting Darkstalkers, each with various abilities, so she should be at least able to keep up
  • Maybe greater stamina? Kuuga's profile doesn't elaborate on that, but I guess it would help outlast his transformations?

I'm quite unfamiliar with Kuuga, so I'll start by listing what I think are the advantages of each combatant.

Kuuga
  • Higher AP,not by much (2.17 vs 1.67), but still more.
  • Much higher range via the Mighty Kick
  • His various Enhanced Senses and ESP would help him counter the darkness of nightime and the building itself. (note: the video linked to this quote has been removed from YT, so it should be replaced Furthermore, Pegasus form gives him the ability to see, hit, and hear on city-wide scale with extreme precision)
  • Weapons help dealing with Q-Bee's natural weapons and projectiles
  • Chasers and Gouram give him higher travel speed and could help him deal with Q-Bee's flight
  • Can resist her poison
  • I guess sealing could work? The profile doesn't really explain it, and the link is empty
  • His profile is rather lackluster on combat experience, but given the nature of the show, I guess he is adapted to fighting weird monsters?

Q-Bee
  • Much, much higher LS, which would help her immobilize and tear Kuuga apart if she ever grabs a hold of him
  • Landing her C->R attack is made much easier by her enormous LS, the base version would grant her huge damage, while the EX version is basically an instant win
  • Her night vision counters the nightime
  • Her aura would progressively wear Kuuga down and hinder him
  • Her honey attack would totally immobilize Kuuga, since they can trap Class T characters
  • Can summon giant bees which can restrain Class T, while in groups, and other Soul Bees, although it's unknown how likely she is to summon them in mid-combat, as she usually does it only at the end, even in her own ending
  • Homefield advantage as long as they remain within the hive-building
  • Flight and unorthodox fighting style could give Kuuga troubles, at least at first, I think
  • Versed at hunting Darkstalkers, each with various abilities, so she should be at least able to keep up
  • Maybe greater stamina? Kuuga's profile doesn't elaborate on that, but I guess it would help outlast his transformations?
You covered most of the things and yes, Kuuga's profile is not as up to date as it could be (Although this will change shortly because I plan to update his profile).

I think there are good wincons for both sides. Q-Bee's best wincon is definitely her honey projectiles due to LS. The summons can be good but can also be REALLY bad for her because if one of Kuuga's finishers hit one of them, you might as well just say goodbye to her and her hive.

Kuuga's best wincon imo is either rising mighty kick (which is absolutely brutal against her) or Rising Pegasus. Pegasus is able to snipe flying enemies across a city and track projectiles extremely well.

As for her aura haxes, Kuuga will is really strong so he would be fine and not frightened by Q-Bee Aura
In fact, every Riders has a powerful willpower

I think there are good wincons for both sides. Q-Bee's best wincon is definitely her honey projectiles due to LS. The summons can be good but can also be REALLY bad for her because if one of Kuuga's finishers hit one of them, you might as well just say goodbye to her and her hive.
I'm not really sure about the oneshot, since the explosion itself isn't even 2X Q-Bee's dura, and unless she becomes the epicenter of the blast by being kicked, the damage would be lower because of surface area.
Burning damage is another story, that would be effective for sure.

Anyway, Kuuga would definitely have higher chances to hit a Soul Bee rather than questa big bee from the +B super move, since that's basically a cloud of giant bees that fly at you, sting you several times, then leave.

As for her aura haxes, Kuuga will is really strong so he would be fine and not frightened by Q-Bee Aura
In fact, every Riders has a powerful willpower
It depends how strong, because it's said normal human levels of fortitude aren't enough, and it's madness based, not fear based.
Still, he would still suffer from the corruptive secondary-effect, since only evil hearts resist that, though it's unclear how it works, specifically.
A strong mind/spirit is needed to keep one self from losing their own sanity is needed. And a dark heart is needed so that they are not poisoned with the aura that the creatures give off. Several hundred darkhunters are said to exist in the world. Their skills varying greatly. Some of these hunters can barely kill a wild beast from Makai, let alone a darkstalker.

@SamanPatou

Since you already addressed both of them, I'm going to give my point as well:

As Ixa said, Kuuga's profile is somewhat outdated, but not so much that it will affect the outcome of this match-up. Most video links don't last long because of copyright, so I'm just going to show the entire episode where the feat happened.

His attacks are embued with sealing energy that sealed away the Grongi, but we got to ask @Omazio2019 for the scan again because he's the one who added it in the first place.

Kuuga can indeed take a lot of punishment; his belt is biologically part of his body, and it broke during the fight against Daguva, yet he's still able to last for a while. another instance where his left arm was pierced but he still managed to hit the airborne target accurately (Ep 26).

Here is how good Kuuga's Pegasus aim is: Ep 22 - 20:30. He manages to locate an invisible enemy city-wide and finish him in one shot.

As for the madness/corruptive aura thingy, I'm sure that Kuuga could resist it because the Amadam stone on his belt would corrode him into a bloodthirsty monster bent on killing if he could not control his power. In the YouTube link above, Kuuga could also resist Daguva's aura, which had previously knocked him out.

However, this is going to be a tough battle for Kuuga because of Q-Bee's arsenal and LS. I have a calculator that could upgrade Kuuga's LS, but she still dominates in that area, so it doesn't matter. If Q-Bee played smart and manage to avoid Kuuga's attack while trapping him via Class T LS then it's done for him. Kuuga, on the other hand, must land a solid hit on Q-Bee, which will not be easy. I noticed we're using EoS Kuuga so he can switch forms at will, so he can use Titan Form to defend against Q-Bee's bee swarm.

Overall, this is a pretty close match because both sides have clear advantages against each other. The outcome depend on how well they used their ability and adapt against the opponent. I'm not voting because I want to see if Saman has anything else for Q-Bee.

Most video links don't last long because of copyright, so I'm just going to show the entire episode where the feat happened.
That's good, and the link of his Mighty Kick calc also needs to be updated, since its hosted on Redgifs, which suffers from a glitch which makes you visualize **** instead of the requested gif.

His attacks are embued with sealing energy that sealed away the Grongi, but we got to ask @Omazio2019 for the scan again because he's the one who added it in the first place.
I guess we'll wait to know how it works?

Here is how good Kuuga's Pegasus aim is: Ep 22 - 20:30. He manages to locate an invisible enemy city-wide and finish him in one shot.
That's indeed good, he will have no troubles sniping Q-Bee if she plays ranged.

As for the madness/corruptive aura thingy, I'm sure that Kuuga could resist it because the Amadam stone on his belt would corrode him into a bloodthirsty monster bent on killing if he could not control his power. In the YouTube link above, Kuuga could also resist Daguva's aura, which had previously knocked him out.
Is his control over the belt willpower based? If yes, then I'd say it counts.

Overall, this is a pretty close match because both sides have clear advantages against each other. The outcome depend on how well they used their ability and adapt against the opponent. I'm not voting because I want to see if Saman has anything else for Q-Bee.
Not much, other than Q-Bee should be able to adapt and at least match Kuuga, since her chances against the whole Darkstalkers cast are pretty much 50/50, save for tier 5 and 3 characters, and while we don't know which people she's fought in-canon, we know she could fight evenly with them, and is a natural-born predator of monsters.

I'd also say, if she manages to land the C->R and lay an egg into Kuuga, he's pretty much screwed, unless he breaks free from a Class T hold with some explosive attack or else.

The starting distance doesn't really favor anyone, maybe Q-Bee because of having more ranged attacks, but closing the distance in a sealed building doesn't seem to difficult.

How many opponent has Kuuga defeated? Like, to have an idea of his battle experience.

I guess we'll wait to know how it works?
There is no need to wait. Aside from the sealing part, his attack leaves an emblem that causes an explosion within the opponent. So if Q-Bee got hit by one of those, then her fate is sealed (did I just make a pun?).
Is his control over the belt willpower based? If yes, then I'd say it counts.
Yes, pretty much, the belt provides power based on his will.
How many opponent has Kuuga defeated? Like, to have an idea of his battle experience.
Kuuga has defeated nearly the entire tribe of Gurongi; 48 of them were confirmed to be killed, but few of them are offscreen. To give you an idea of the type of adversary the Gurongi are, each has developed their own fighting style and set of abilities, so Kuuga must devise a strategy that works for each of them in each episode. Depend on the strength and ability of the opponent, he would change form and call Gouram to support him.

Before some of you guys said "Can Q-Bee just disarm Amadam a.k.a the belt?": No, the belt is part of his body which mean it's impossible to do, harming the belt might work as shown in the fight between Kuuga and Daguva
Kuuga has defeated nearly the entire tribe of Gurongi; 48 of them were confirmed to be killed, but few of them are offscreen. To give you an idea of the type of adversary the Gurongi are, each has developed their own fighting style and set of abilities, so Kuuga must devise a strategy that works for each of them in each episode. Depend on the strength and ability of the opponent, he would change form and call Gouram to support him.
Also the Gurongi tribes are pretty ancient as well, more than a thousand years old

I'm not really sure about the oneshot, since the explosion itself isn't even 2X Q-Bee's dura, and unless she becomes the epicenter of the blast by being kicked, the damage would be lower because of surface area.
Burning damage is another story, that would be effective for sure.
The reason why it so effective is burning damage ye. He kick is able to make an atomic bomb basically.

Do we have a way to tell the specific heat his explosion cause? Because all Darkstalkers, Q-Bee included, are used to suffer from burns and keep fighting, and a good part of the roster uses fire attacks of unspecified heat.
So, unless Kuuga explosions generate extremely high levels of heat, or at least superior to those of common flames, it's not going to outright oneshot Q-Bee, even though it would surely deal meaningful damage.

Also the Gurongi tribes are pretty ancient as well, more than a thousand years old
I must say we can't scale skill through age alone, unless a character has spent a determined amount of years improving their abilities.

Anyway, I'd say they'd be able to kind of match each other, or at least no one falls short in skill, experience and arsenal.
Also, yeah, I'd say Kuuga would def resist the madness aura, and probably even its secondary corruption effect, if his belt was also to drive him evil other than bloodlusted.
Tbh I'm more prone to vote for inconclusive, given the tools and options at their disposal.

I must say we can't scale skill through age alone, unless a character has spent a determined amount of years improving their abilities.
Well the Gurongi Tribes are mostly a warriors and they always fight each others and kill the humans for their amusement, that happen for a thousand years before the first Kuuga stepped in
So i think measuring the skill based on the ages are work for Kuuga
As for Kuuga here, beside what Ixa said above, he also mastered for at least 2000 skills

Do we have a way to tell the specific heat his explosion cause? Because all Darkstalkers, Q-Bee included, are used to suffer from burns and keep fighting, and a good part of the roster uses fire attacks of unspecified heat.
So, unless Kuuga explosions generate extremely high levels of heat, or at least superior to those of common flames, it's not going to outright oneshot Q-Bee, even though it would surely deal meaningful damage.
I don't know about the heat (usually Kamen Riders have thousands of Celsius but I'm not sure I can equate it here), but I'm more so talking about the aftereffects. The explosion leaves an aoe bubble of fire in a 3km area. Much like a nuke, it would be sustained until the actual fire dies. So the area would be like fighting in the middle of a detonated atomic bomb. (minus the radiation)

This would be the aftermath of someone exploding of course, so that's why I said that the summons are a big double edged sword.

Well the Gurongi Tribes are mostly a warriors and they always fight each others and kill the humans for their amusement, that happen for a thousand years before the first Kuuga stepped in
As for Kuuga here, beside what Ixa said above, he also mastered for at least 2000 skills
Ye. To add to it, Gurongis over the last few thousand years murdered other clans to become the strongest clan. (I think)
Kuuga's 2000 skills is more towards his overall talent, not just his fighting but I'd imagine a good chunk of it to be fighting related. I personally think his experience is much more indicative of his skill.

With all that aside. I believe this is a close fight but what I think is the tipping point is something I have left out: Rising Dragon.
Rising Dragon's agility and reflexes are soooooo much better than any of his other forms. If Kuuga can dodge projectiles well in Pegasus, you damn sure he can do that even better in Dragon. And since this is EoS Kuuga, he can switch between forms freely which makes with able to go between Rising Mighty, Dragon and Pegasus without effort.

With my little knowledge, I'd say to an extent, from what I understand, they're more like the appointed warriors of a society, so yeah, quite the long war experience to not underestimate in the slightest, but like, experienced troopers working in tandem, rather than a whole group of super soldiers, right?

It depends on what kind of skills these are, are they all combat-related?

I don't know about the heat (usually Kamen Riders have thousands of Celsius but I'm not sure I can equate it here), but I'm more so talking about the aftereffects. The explosion leaves an aoe bubble of fire in a 3km area. Much like a nuke, it would be sustained until the actual fire dies. So the area would be like fighting in the middle of a detonated atomic bomb. (minus the radiation)
Yes, but with the total yield of the blast being not even 2xs Q-Bee's dura and her ability to endure fire to an extent, I'd say she's not going to instantly die the moment it goes off.

Rising Dragon's agility and reflexes are soooooo much better than any of his other forms. If Kuuga can dodge projectiles well in Pegasus, you damn sure he can do that even better in Dragon. And since this is EoS Kuuga, he can switch between forms freely which makes with able to go between Rising Mighty, Dragon and Pegasus without effort.
The real deal for him is to evade being grabbed, would Rising Dragon really make Q-Bee's own acrobatics and flight moot?

Is kuuga exploxion manip a form of dura neg rigth? (that's the impression I got watching the show

Yes, but with the total yield of the blast being not even 2xs Q-Bee's dura and her ability to endure fire to an extent, I'd say she's not going to instantly die the moment it goes off.
You would also have to account for the explosions. Not immediately sure, but its a really bad disadvantage. First, constant damage is dealt to her and anything in a 3km area. So her entire colony is probably gone. Second, Kuuga is completely unaffected giving him free reign to do whatever.

(Note: that the reason why the enemy was not moving from the attack is because the person was able to tank all of Kuuga's finishers previously. Also, Kuuga doesn't need set up time because this is EoS Kuuga and Kuuga has ben shown to apply his mark without setup)

The real deal for him is to evade being grabbed, would Rising Dragon really make Q-Bee's own acrobatics and flight moot?
If it's for dodging, Kuuga's Dragon Form is Kuuga's best chance. Pegasus form was able to dodge/catch silent projectiles. Dragon just adds more to that.

Combined with Pegasus' aim and rapid fire, and Godai's overall better intelligence/strategy, it's tough for her to survive.

Is kuuga exploxion manip a form of dura neg rigth? (that's the impression I got watching the show
nah, it's only when people explode.

Well Kuuga is one of the few Riders with an unique finishers aftermath, his seal that exploded which can be a form of durability negation (the effect must be when people explode as Ixa said), Faiz Riders with their deconstruction finishers, and Wataru/Kiva with his ERASURE

Also the explosion seal is dependant on the opponents strength, if the opponents is weaker in strength than him then bye bye, however if the opponents is stronger then you can supressed the seal until it's gone
Depend on how much AP Q-Bee has, if her AP is slightly above Kuuga, she can supressed the explosion seal, prevented the nuke kick happening

Well Kuuga is one of the few Riders with an unique finishers aftermath, his seal that exploded which can be a form of durability negation (the effect must be when people explode as Ixa said), Faiz Riders with their deconstruction finishers, and Wataru/Kiva with his ERASURE

Also the explosion seal is dependant on the opponents strength, if the opponents is weaker in strength than him then bye bye, however if the opponents is stronger then you can supressed the seal until it's gone
Depend on how much AP Q-Bee has, if her AP is slightly above Kuuga, she can supressed the explosion seal, prevented the nuke kick happening
Kuuga has the slight AP advantage

You would also have to account for the explosions. Not immediately sure, but its a really bad disadvantage. First, constant damage is dealt to her and anything in a 3km area. So her entire colony is probably gone. Second, Kuuga is completely unaffected giving him free reign to do whatever.
Yeah, the hive would be annihilated, but unless Q-Bee herself becomes the epicenther of the explosion, she is already going to suffer much less damage due to surface area, which lowers the farthest she is from the point of detonation.
But even then, the explosion takes about 10 seconds to end (in the video at least), and there's the possibility of her saving time due to distance, or by being blasted away and other situational stuff.
Still, for how big the damage would be, I still believe it's not going to be a oneshot.

If it's for dodging, Kuuga's Dragon Form is Kuuga's best chance. Pegasus form was able to dodge/catch silent projectiles. Dragon just adds more to that.
Combined with Pegasus' aim and rapid fire, and Godai's overall better intelligence/strategy, it's tough for her to survive.
We have to consider Kuuga actively needs to change form, and his Pegasus form lasts only 1 minute and 20 seconds, it's entirely possible for him to be overwhelmed before entering such form, or expending stamina before realizing he has to enter that form.
Also, the Rider Kick still needs to land, and Q-Bee's not a slouch in battle.

Imho, it seems they are kinda balanced when it comes to attacks and options that allow each to murder or deal immense damage to the other.

The Rider Kick's explosion by itself is 2.17 megatons, so I assume it's not Kuuga's standard output of energy, but I can't tell for sure.
On the other hand, Q-Bee's 1.67 megatons, not much behind Kuuga.
Of course I don't think Q-Bee's gonna negate the seal, just stating the numbers.

You know i just realize that in order to nuke the hive, Godai need to nuke the japan national bank as well, blood for the blood god i suppose lmao

We have to consider Kuuga actively needs to change form, and his Pegasus form lasts only 1 minute and 20 seconds, it's entirely possible for him to be overwhelmed before entering such form, or expending stamina before realizing he has to enter that form.
Also, the Rider Kick still needs to land, and Q-Bee's not a slouch in battle.
Some of the form change took an second to do so, and while he always do an dynamic pose for it, in some time he can change the form without the pose, making it took a less than one second

Minor nitpick: EoS Kuuga no longer has that weakness, which is why he can change forms at will.

Isn't EoS 5-B? The one used here is Rising Forms
Note: It should be noted that Kuuga still possesses his Rising Forms at the end of series. The only difference is that he is much stronger than before and no longer limited by time. OP should specifically state this when making a versus thread.

EoS Rising Forms doesn't have a time limit and is somewhat stronger than before, but that's just it.

I never questioned EoS having Rising Forms, I meant to ask if his third key (named Rising Forms on his file) is also EoS, or just a previous instance which shares the name with his third key.

I never questioned EoS having Rising Forms, I meant to ask if his third key (named Rising Forms on his file) is also EoS, or just a previous instance which shares the name with his third key.
Oh, I see. It's the same third key, but in a different time period.

Back