• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Horobi vs Mai Natsume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternate Title: Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid Raid! The Destruction being stopped by a Variable Heart!

Yeah if you ask me, this is a gambling match
As you know Blazblue is one of the verse with its very powerful smurfs shennanigans, so you need to be really be careful or it would ended up as mismatch/stomp
And well i even reread Mai page for like 5 times in a row to make sure she's fair to use (no Phenomena Intervention from what i seen so thats a relief i guess?)
And this match was originally to be Vulcan vs Mai but decided to change it to Horobi due the fact that soul hax would screw Fuwa into oblivion, and even i'm still worried about Mai death hax, we'll see in the match
And so, the fight has started!

● ------------------------------------- ●

Near The Futuristict City of Tokyo, stand a majestic mega-structure around the bay
The ambitious mega-pyramid with the city inside of it and 1 millions peoples live there, welcome to the Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid
However today was different as a war by a rebellious groups and caused many of the androids in the city went rampage, Tokyo and Shimizu Pyramid were now in dangerous state
Inside of the Pyramid many of the soldiers and infantries has sended but got completely shut down by the leader of the groups, a android weared an armor that unleashed a terrifying aura, every step he did cause a malice on every substances, giving him a very powerful fear to everyone here
However someone stood in front of him, prevented his further desrruction
It just a girl carried a crimson-spear on her back, and she dared against his way and stood there for a battle to save everyone here
The destructive android were just giving her a warning to get out from his sight, but she refused
No second chance, and the android then accepted it and would fight her without any mercy from him, and oddlt enough the girl doesn't afraid of it, slightly impressed the android by her bravery
The Symbol of Destruction against the Variable Heart and Wielder of Death Spear, who would win!?

• Ark Raising Arc Horobi and Variable Heart Mai are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Destruction: 0
  • Remix Heart: 7 (Kagamine (Glass), Speedster, Dellinger, Ixa, James, Fanta, Myself)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Natsume.Mai.600.2116683.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back