• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Genm revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why it would scale to his physical strength outright.

I agree. God Genm's usage of Cosmic Chronicle are inconsistent in term of power. From summoning meteor to throwing the moon, he haven't demonstrated it on universal level yet. I'm not saying he isn't Low 2-C or anything but as far we known it would scales to him only.

The only thing that actually match Cosmic Chronicle was Maximum Novel's Plot Hax, which doesn't scale to anyone physically.

I agree. God Genm's usage of Cosmic Chronicle are inconsistent in term of power. From summoning meteor to throwing the moon, he haven't demonstrated it on universal level yet. I'm not saying he isn't Low 2-C or anything but as far we known it would scales to him only.
The only thing that actually match Cosmic Chronicle was Maximum Novel's Plot Hax, which doesn't scale to anyone physically.
The above actually make a point.

It's weird.

I think his physical could definitely scale UP to Low 2-C due to the nature of Genm God stat change should be interchangeable with its ability to create new game, in this case, CosMic Chronicle.

It is more of a case of him simply...not to.

But for now I lean toward a no due to reason above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back