• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Gaim: Armoured Riders Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Just to start off, this will not be in reference to the big Tier 1 stuff. This is for the ratings that occur for Riders before that. Lets get into it.

Calc Issues
Two calcs from Naruto Forums that we use haven't actually been approved on our site. For the record, I can link brother of these feats. The first of which Toei officially uploaded to YouTube. Here's the feat for the High 8-C calc from episode 2. Zangetsu's feat comes from episode 13 and can be viewed in this gif. While recalcs can be attempted, I'll be going over the new tiering that may render that unnecessary.

Now lets look at the Overlord feats from Roshuo we have calc'd. One of them Roshuo halting several missiles at once. The second is him creating a mass of Inves. Both of these have not been approved of

New Tiering for Weaker Riders/Forms in Gaim
In Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard: The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle, Kouta and Haruto are introduced to an alternate universe known as The World of the Sengoku Era. Here, versions of Heisei Riders known as the Bujin Riders are the warlords of their own clans. The strongest of the Bujins is Bujin Gaim, who defeated Bujin Infinity Wizard. The reason I bring this up is because Haruto actually loses his original Infinity Ring in the movie, but attains his final form back through the usage of the Bujin Wizard's Infinity Ring. Because of this, it is very safe to assume both Infinity Wizard and Bujin Infinity Wizard are as strong as each other. The canonical Gaim could fight evenly with Bujin Gaim and even contributed to the latter's destruction, so we can use Low 5-B as a basis for the Base Forms in Gaim. Forms like Lemon Arms upscale this.

New Tiering for the Fake Forbidden Fruit
This is relevant as Kachidoki Gaim could leave a large cut on Rohsuo as well as trade blows with him, while Kiwami Gaim can block a series of attacks Rohsuo (Rohsuo is using the power of the Fake Fruit in these instances. Also, the Kiwami Lockseed being made from the fruit's seed). Furthermore, Kiwami Gaim could destroy Redyue, who killed Rohsuo. Keep in mind, the Fake Fruit is far weaker than the full Forbidden Fruit, so we simply shouldn't downscale from the Man of the Beginning and hope for the best. Rohsuo still makes some pretty hefty boasts about the Fake Fruit's power. While using it, the Overlord claims that a user can still "rewrite the world to your own designs". The word sekai (世界), meaning "world", is even used here. On the official Kamen Rider Zukan, this claim is backed up by the statement that "Roshuo once took on the forest that was undermining his world and obtained the "Golden Fruit," the power to remake the world as he wished.". His world, is of course Helheim. Because of this, we know that the size of the world within this specific case is that of a planet given Helheim is one itself. Because of this, characters like Kiwami Arms Gaim and Lord Baron can be placed at 5-B.

Zangetsu's Keys
Okay, so this one's a bit of a headache. Zangetsu scales to base forms like Orange Arms Gaim, right? Then later he gets an upgraded form called Zangetsu Shin, right? So far, so good. Mitsuzane later steals the Genesis Driver and becomes Zangetsu Shin for awhile. Takatora later must fight his brother, doing so in his original Zangetsu form. Despite having what was originally an inferior form, Takatora dominates his brother and only loses due to being incapable of bringing himself to kill his own sibling. Whats important to remember is that Zangetsu vs Zangetsu Shin cannot be simply passed off as "Takatora was winning through skill alone". While Takatora is certainly the most skilled Rider in Gaim, superior to his brother in fighting prowess, we cannot make the excuse of a victory by skill alone. The second most skilled character in Gaim, Kamen Rider Bravo (Oren), possessed a large threat to the cast as he had genuine military experience beforehand. He dominates Gaim in their first battles, but after attaining a stronger form, Bravo is overwhelmed. Mitchy is confused by this, but that's when Minato explains to him that while Bravo is undoubtedly more skilled than Gaim, he can't overcome the edge in raw power. Just going by how Gaim is mostly consistent with the skill and power scaling, I believe we can grant Takatora another key that scales to his Shin key (as weird as it sounds). We can do this by separating his keys by points in the series

How would this look on pages?

Gaim:
9-B | Low 5-B, higher with Suika Arms | At least Low 5-B | 5-B | At least 1-C, higher with Kiwami Arms

Attack Potency: Wall level (Crushed a Lockseed in one hand while weakened. Staggered Yoko Minato with a kick, who was capable of harming both himself and Kaito. Able to knock Inves' back a significant distance with his blows) | Small Planet level (Fought evenly with Bujin Gaim, who killed an alternate version of Infinity Wizard that would be just as strong as the original one), higher with Suika Arms | At least Small Planet level (Stronger than before, capable of overpowering Bravo to the point where the latter's skill advantage could not aid him. Clashed with Zangetsu Shin) | Planet level (With Kachidoki Arms, could leave a large cut through Roshuo's midsection, and blocked his attacks as Kiwami Gaim. Using Kiwami Arms, Gaim destroyed Redyue, who killed Roshuo) | At least Complex Multiverse level (Defeated Post-Golden Fruit Saver in one hit[1], the latter of whom have become one with all existence and transcended to a higher plane above it[7][1]. The multiverse of Kamen Rider contains infinite worlds and 7 dimensions. Kouta possessed the complete Golden Fruit which is far superior than the artificial fruit that Saver has[1]), higher with Kiwami Arms

Key: Kouta Kazuraba | Base Forms | Upgrade Forms | Super Forms | Man of the Beginning

Zangetsu:
Low 5-B as Zangetsu, higher as Zangetsu Shin | At least Low 5-B as Zangetsu, higher as Zangetsu Shin, 5-B with Kachidoki Arms | At least 1-C

Attack Potency:
Small Planet level as Zangetsu (Defeated the like of Gaim, Baron, Ryugen, and Bravo in their base forms), higher as Zangetsu Shin | At least Small Planet level as Zangetsu (Dominated his brother who was fighting him as Zangetsu Shin, only losing as he could not bring himself to kill his own sibling), higher as Zangetsu Shin, Planet level with Kachidoki Arms (Would be comparable in power to Kachidoki Gaim prior to becoming the Man of the Beginning) | At least Complex Multiverse level (Fought on par with Kamen Rider Saver who have become one with all existence, which there is infinite number of worlds and 7 dimensions, and transcend to a higher plane above it)

Key: Pre-The Betrayal of Zangetsu | Post-The Betrayal of Zangetsu | Post-Saver System

Baron:
Low 5-B, higher with Suika Arms | At least Low 5-B | 5-B

Attack Potency: Wall level
(Traded blows with Mitsuzane, who could harm Kouta. Fought Kouta briefly before transforming) | Small Planet level (Has fought against and alongside Base Form Gaim), higher with Suika Arms | At least Small Planet level (Comparable to the likes of other Genesis Driver users) | Planet level (Went toe-to-toe with Kiwami Gaim. Snapped one of Kachidoki Arms' flags. Casually overpowered Duke)

Key: Kaito Kumon | Base Forms | Lemon Arms | Lord Baron

Roshuo:
5-B

Attack Potency:
Planet level (Despite using a Fake Forbidden Fruit, he still held the power to rewrite the entirety of worlds such as the Helheim planet. Far stronger than the likes of Lemon Arms Baron and Sigurd)

Saver:
At least Low 5-B | 1-C | At least 1-C, higher with transformations

Attack Potency: At least Small Planet level (Overpowered Pre-Betrayal Zangetsu and Duke at the same time. Utilizes the Blood Orange Lockseed in correlation with the Genesis Core, which should be equal in power to Jimber Arms Gaim) | Complex Multiverse level (He has become one with all existence and transcended to a higher plane above it[2][4].The multiverse of Kamen Rider contains infinite worlds and 7 dimensions) | At least Complex Multiverse level (Significantly stronger than before due to obtaining the artificial Golden Fruit. Claimed that he no longer needed a driver to maintain his physical body), higher with transformations (Can change into Super Forms)

And thats about it. I didn't make draft ups for the other Armoured Rides as they have fairly self explanatory scaling. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Looks good, I agree. But if you could, could you add references to these feats/statements?
Certainly. I would have to do that on the page themselves since I'm a little unclear on how to do that through the forum format lol

Anyway, here is my thought:

1. I agree with removing the outdated calcs; they would end up being unnecessary due to the new tier. Although Rosyuo halted the missiles, they could be used for LS so I will try to calculate it.

2. I agree with scaling Gaim's Riders to Wizard. The draft looks pretty good as well. As for Kamen Rider Saver, his description could have this line:

"His Driver used the Blood Orange Lockseed, which should be similar to the one Bujin Gaim used."

3. I agree with Fake Golden Fruit's new tier.

4. Also, agree with Zangetsu on getting a new key.

I've made a rough calc for this which give the result for Class 50.
Splitting mountains
Class 50
excuse-me-um.gif

I know it's an rough calc but still 😂

Bumping. I've applied the changes for all pages except for Gaim's and Saver's as they're still locked

Last edited:
Alright, I've noticed the pages were locked up once again so this can be closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back