• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Gaim Acausality 5

This thread was held after the staffs have done their works with Acausality 5, though I have seen Acausality 5 being discussed again, so here it goes.
  • In the previous thread, Destruction and Creation were treated as a fundamental aspect across the entire multiverse, an absolute fate and unchangeable law of the cosmos. They also, like a superior fate and law, affected the law of causality.
Scan

「ディケイド、今日がその日です。 世界は終わります」
その日、世界は終わりを告げた――だが、 それは誰も想像し得なかった形で。ファンガイアが、オルフェノクが、 魔化魍が――すべての怪物たちが現れる。ベつべつの世界どうしの浸食がはじまったのだ。 世界と世界をへだてる境界が崩れ、 因果律は意味を失った。

(「Decade, today is the day. The world is ending.」
On that day, the world ended――but in a way no one could have imagined. Fangires, Orphenochs, and Makamous――all kinds of monsters appeared. The erosion of separate worlds began. The boundary between worlds collapsed, and the law of causality become meaningless.)
  • Now let us take a look at Zi-O worldview which related to causality
Scan
時間モノは、パラレルワールド概念を含みます。
ドラ○もんが、の○太を更生させるために未来から来るのは、「ドラ○もんのいなかった世界」から「ドラ○もんのいる世界」に来たのと同じこと。いわば、因果律によるパラレルワールド。
(Temporal objects include the parallel world concept.
Doraemon came from the future to rehabilitate Nobita from「the world where Doraemon does not exist」to「the world where Doraemon exists」. In other words, it is a parallel world based on the law of causality. )
「アナザー鎧武が存在せず、《始まりの男》が存在する歴史」と「アナザー鎧武が存在し、(歴史の変わった)葛葉紘汰がいる歴史」があり、それぞれ当日と3日後の描写がある、ということです。
(There is 「history in which another Gaim does not exist and《The Man of the Beginning》exists」and「history in which another Gaim exists and (history changed) Kota Kazuraba exists」, and each is described on that day and three days later.)
時間移動モノを扱う際、この二つの次元で起こりつつも因果の関係にある事象を説明する、という作業が最も厄介で面倒である。いやはや、誰がこんなことをやろうと言い出したのか。
(When dealing with time travel objects, the most troublesome and tedious task is to explain events that occur in these two dimensions but have a causality relationship. I wonder who came up with the idea of doing this.)

• Kouta as god doesn't affect by this paradox of Zi-O causality worlds
Scan

本来の歴史で神のような存在となり、宇宙へ旅立っていた紘汰は、その力で歴史改変に抗い、ソウゴを導こうとした。
(Kouta, who had become a god in his original history and traveled through universe, used his power to resist the alteration of history and tried to lead Sougo.)
  • And those like Kouta who attained the Golden Fruit are completely detached from history, the material world, Destruction and Creation, the absolute fate and law that is superior to the law of causality.
Scan
“We’ll start by cutting straight to the chase. Kugai Kudou is an Overlord.”
Hearing the word “Overlord” put everyone at a loss for words. Ryouma continued from within the video.
“To be more accurate, he’s something resembling an Overlord. He lost his physical body in the initial Apple Lockseed experiment and became a being of pure energy. He’s no longer constrained by this material world. For that reason, he can appear in unexpected places and return from death many times over.”
As Mitsuzane listened to the explanation, he remembered Mai Takatsukasa.
Ryouma Sengoku had ended her life in his quest for the Golden Fruit. But after losing her body, she became the “Woman of the Beginning”, the one who observed and confirmed the final direction of the Golden Fruit.
As the Woman of the Beginning, she was no longer constrained by physical space, and was even able to travel through time. Did this mean Kugai was the same kind of being as her?
(Kamen Rider Gaim novel — Chapter 4 Part 2)​
Such a man should have overcome life and death itself.
He should have become a transcendent being free from physical bounds, integrated into the vast multiverse.
He had surpassed time, surpassed space—but because of that, such a man had no future.​

(Kamen Rider Gaim novel — Chapter 4 Part 6)​

So conclusion: Gaim and those scale to him (Saver, Ryugen, Zangetsu, etc...) will archive Acausality 5 due to completely detached from history, the material world, transcend Destruction and Creation-the absolute fate and law that is superior to the law of causality.

So in other word

Gaim was able to resist time jackwr taking away his history
But he still got affected by Zi-O himself
Tho shouldn't this also mean zi-o can affect Acausality 5 consider we saw gaim dissapear in the ep or is it because gaim just allow him to cease to exist ?

So gaim bassicly have power to resist on the level Ohma zi-o History change

What about den-o tho the taro still remember that they are rider, the different is that they still lost their rider power tho LOL

Really ? But i do remember the rider lose their memory in the series (kamen rider beast) and some was able to still remember them(kamen ridee agito, blade),
Those in first sentences with the power was taken in their first appearence year and the later was not

This thread was held after the staffs have done their works with Acausality 5, though I have seen Acausality 5 being discussed again, so here it goes.
  • In the previous thread, Destruction and Creation were treated as a fundamental aspect across the entire multiverse, an absolute fate and unchangeable law of the cosmos. They also, like a superior fate and law, affected the law of causality.
Scan

• Now let us take a look at Zi-O worldview which related to causality
Scan

• Kouta as god doesn't affect by this paradox of Zi-O causality worlds
Scan

• And those like Kouta who attained the Golden Fruit are completely detached from history, the material world, Destruction and Creation, the absolute fate and law that is superior to the law of causality.
Scan

So conclusion: Gaim and those scale to him (Saver, Ryugen, Zangetsu, etc...) will archive Acausality 5 due to completely detached from history, the material world, transcend Destruction and Creation-the absolute fate and law that is superior to the law of causality.

Agree fr, this make sense and bump

Are anti-feats, for acausality type 5 like normal characters/humans or objects able to interact with them?

I think it should be noted that Overlord abilities have to be activated. This means he's only type 5 when he chooses to be. I'm not very sure how that will affect the validity of it.

Bruh if @Everything12 know about this, he will definitely destroy this thread due there are no some feats that they are cant be interact because of unbound by causality

So this thread just completely ignores that Kouta got erased from time at the end of Zi-O episode 12, due to the altered timeline?
No, he's erased because that what he want to, it has nothing to do with Sougo. And just to remember his power was taken by ridewatch which can take away 9-D power (while he is 8-D only), and not only the Another Ridewatch of Time Jacker take his power but also the Gaim ridewatch of Sougo team, he doesn't have much power left.

Last edited:
I know what you mean, but if you look at aca 5 thread before this. There are many character rejected for aca 5 even if they are have feats of cant be interact and transcend law or concept of causality
I know but i want to see if i'm luckier than the others before me. Let's see how far can i go want with this

Back