• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Faiz's Photon Blood Revision

IxaSaga2

He/Him
As the Kamen Rider supporters all know, deconstruction is a widely used ability for a majority of the characters in Faiz. That's because most of them has Photon Blood as their main source of power.

All Faiz Riders:
- Deconstruction (Photon Blood is an energy source that is able to disintegrate anything it touches into ash.) Here is a video that has many examples. It is also important to note that the base riders can only use their Photon Blood with weaponry. Faiz Blaster is the only one with passive deconstruction.

- Durability Negation (With certain finishers, the Faiz Riders can phase through the opponent, destroying them from the inside. Faiz with Crimson Smash, Kaixa with Gold Smash and Kaiser Slash, and Delta with Lucifer's Hammer. Psyga and Orga can theoretically do the same, but their moves were never used.) The same video as above has these finishers. 0:50, 5:15, 6:35

- Remove Limited from X-Ray (Stated below, the Faiz riders have full fledged x-ray vision)

Kamen Rider Faiz:
Faiz Blaster Form:
- Far higher Enhanced Senses (Faiz's sight is upgrade to the point he can see the molecular structure of targets and can see in complete darkness. His hearing is now upgrade so that he can hear a pin needle drop from 30km away.)

Kamen Rider Kaixa:
- Enhanced Senses (Kaixa can see through a 15m thick plate with his x-ray. Kaixa can hear a needle drop from 8km away.)

Kamen Rider Orga:
- Enhanced Senses (Orga can hear a needle drop from 50km away.)

This link shows multiple abilities:
Orphnochs:
  • Summoning (Orphnochs can summon their weapons out of thin air.) 0:40
  • Deconstruction (Orphnochs have Photon Blood which causes deconstruction.) 1:00
Horse Orphnoch:
- Enhanced Senses (Kiba was able to use his senses to counter an opponent's move while smoke-screened off.) 1:00

Also side notes for the Faiz Profiles,
Faiz doesn't mention his Orphnoch side. Kiba's Orga is also non-canon. We can either separate Kiba's profile into canon and Paradise Lost or just have it as it is and state that Orga is non-canon

Last edited:
Posted on Faiz's 20th anniversary as well.

I agree with the changes.

Even after 20th years, it holds up incredibly well.

Faiz was way ahead of it's time.

I agree with the change. I'm fine with a separate Kiba profile as well, since we did it for other profiles before.

When you are beating out people like Kabuto, Decade, Build, Ex-Aid, hell he beat out Ichigo, that's saying a lot.

Last edited:
That's unique to that Orphnoch
All the "humans" otherwise couldn't survive being converted into an Orphnoch
Because some of the deaths are from AP rather than their Photon Blood. When an Orphnoch punches out a guy, then of course they aren't going to disintegrate because they aren't using their Photon Blood. Also, that why it is stated that it's a very low chance of getting converted. Most humans otherwise just die from an Orphnoch attack.

Here's another example I have from Spider Orphnoch. There's two examples from episode 1, one from Stingfish Orphnoch, one from Horse Orphnoch that spans to episode 2 where he disintegrated (around 3 minute mark). There's one example from episode 2 from Horse Orphnoch which was an off-screen death but confirmed to be death by disintegration.

Because some of the deaths are from AP rather than their Photon Blood. When an Orphnoch punches out a guy, then of course they aren't going to disintegrate because they aren't using their Photon Blood. Also, that why it is stated that it's a very low chance of getting converted. Most humans otherwise just die from an Orphnoch attack.

Here's another example I have from Spider Orphnoch. There's two examples from episode 1, one from Stingfish Orphnoch, one from Horse Orphnoch that spans to episode 2 where he disintegrated (around 3 minute mark). There's one example from episode 2 from Horse Orphnoch which was an off-screen death but confirmed to be death by disintegration.
They DON'T have Photon Blood, you made that up
Every SINGLE time a Orphnoch kills a human, it's causes the human to attempt to resurrect as a Orphnoch; some decay instantly, some set back up for a little bit then decay

Every SINGLE time a Orphnoch kills a human, it's causes the human to attempt to resurrect as a Orphnoch; some decay instantly, some set back up for a little bit then decay
I mean that is still deconstruction. They also disintegrate the heart before the Orphnoch transformation process even begins.

It's also confirmed that Photon Blood comes from an orphnoch. Which is the light thing from the Orphnoch King, but the blue light has been shown in other orphnochs too such as Horse Orphnoch, Lobster Orphnoch, and Crocodile Orphnoch. It's also confirm that there is a blue Photon Blood which is different to Delta (which is silver or white)

If not Photon Blood, its definitely a source or progenitor of it.

Well what support your case? What's the evidence for your claim?

I mean that is still deconstruction. They also disintegrate the heart before the Orphnoch transformation process even begins.
Burning a human heart to ash is nothing impressive
By confirmed you mean some vague part of there Gear is based on an ability none that the Riders have ever used (Fossilizing Orphnochs)
Which is the light thing from the Orphnoch King, but the blue light has been shown in other orphnochs too such as Horse Orphnoch, Lobster Orphnoch, and Crocodile Orphnoch. It's also confirm that there is a blue Photon Blood which is different to Delta (which is silver or white)

If not Photon Blood, its definitely a source or progenitor of it.
So everything blue is Photon Blood, despite the fact Photon Blood can be any color?

Burning a human heart to ash is nothing impressive
Except these are things that are continuously done in the show via decon. Whether its a heart to a body to a big dinosaur looking thing.

By confirmed you mean some vague part of there Gear is based on an ability none that the Riders have ever used (Fossilizing Orphnochs)
It says its the "basis" of the entire gear, meaning its the blueprint to it or at least the power source. You totally missed the point there.

So everything blue is Photon Blood, despite the fact Photon Blood can be any color?
It's a shared power between many Orphnochs. And what do you mean "anything blue", It's not like I point to the sky and say "oh, that's Photon Blood". Its all powers from Orphnochs and it's appearance is relatively the same. They must be using the same power source or have it in their biology.

Anyways, I'm not going to argue further. I'll let the others help decide on the consensus.

Except these are things that are continuously done in the show via decon. Whether its a heart to a body to a big dinosaur looking thing.
You don't even get Deconstruction from heat based attacks
It says its the "basis" of the entire gear, meaning its the blueprint to it or at least the power source. You totally missed the point there.

It's a shared power between many Orphnochs. And what do you mean "anything blue", It's not like I point to the sky and say "oh, that's Photon Blood". Its all powers from Orphnochs and it's appearance is relatively the same. They must be using the same power source or have it in their biology.

Anyways, I'm not going to argue further. I'll let the others help decide on the consensus.

Found this on the COMPLETLY UNTRANSLATED SITE and all it says is that they are "compatible" with Photon Blood

Agree: 7
Disagree: 1 (Decon only)
Just need a few more votes and we are set!

Last edited:
You don't even get Deconstruction from heat based attacks
Nah you can get deconstructiom from heat iirc

If I'm not wrong, I have to wait 2 days to add revision right? For the new rule or something

Back