• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Revision: Special Edition

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
dbc1p70-e0cfc7b5-d938-49e1-8efc-00f438298e14.png

Welcome to the Game, Players. I do take that you're familiar with Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, no? Well, it doesn't matter because today I shall present my own creation to fellow members of this wiki. Sit back, prepare the console, clench your butt cheek, and enjoys the Game.

Reference​

Before starting up, i would like to give some reference in case you're unable to catch up:

Lifting Strength​

First off, lets start with something nice and good, okay? This calc has been on Genm's profile for so long, its give result for Attack Potency, Speed, Lifting Strength all at once; yet nobody seem to noticed the latter part and Genm's lifting strength remain as Class P. I suggest changing his LS to Pre-Stellar and everyone scales to him as well. But don't get your hope up, this is just the beginning.

Attack Potency​

Here come the main dish. I will be straight, Genm level Billion's 5-A tier should not scales to anybody else, other than Lazer X since he was able to fight on par with him. Now i will present two reason of why 5-A cannot be scales to most Ex-Aid cast:

Scaling Chain
This is the current scaling chain of 5-A:

Kamen Rider Cronus: Large Planet level (Can fight against Ex-Aid Hyper Muteki, who can survive Genm God Maximum's attack)

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: Large Planet level (Stated by Sento Kiryu and Kaisei Mogami that Hyper Muteki can destroy the Enigma, which can physically pull two planet earth's towards one another. Held his own against Genm God Maximum throwing Mars at him)

First of all, the entire fight of Genm Billions and Cronus were nothing short of a stomp in favour of Genm. Cronus's attack literally done jack shit to Genm while the latter easily overpowered him, in fact, the famous moon attack basically finished Cronus off, so obviously we can't scales them together. As for Ex-Aid, there is a misconception that Hyper Muteki was able survived Genm's throwing mars at him, however, such things never exist in the place because it was Level 2 Form that survived it, which come from the novel itself:

Original TextRough Translation

ー2
に変身した。
周囲の至るところに多種多様なエナジーアイテムも出現している。
レベル
ツー
2同士スペックはほぼ互角。つまり勝敗を決めるのはゲームの才能。
ゲンムがバグヴァイザーをチェーンソーモードにして斬りかかってくる。
こっちはガシャコンブレイカーをブレードモードにして応戦した。
互いのウェポンが幾度となくぶつかり合い、火花のエフェクトを散らす。
ゲンムが跳躍し、上空に浮遊していた《マッスル化》をゲットした。
『マッスル化! 』
身体の筋肉が強化され攻撃力が飛躍的にアップするエナジーアイテムだ。
そっちがその気ならこっちだって。
俺は背後にバックステップし、エナジーアイテム《鋼鉄化》をゲット。
『鋼鉄化! 』
ゲンムが繰り出した渾身の蹴りを頑強な防御力で持ちこたえる。
「さすがに読まれたか。ならばこれならどうだ! 」
ゲンムはバグヴァイザーをビームガンモードに切り替え、遠方のエナジーアイテムを
狙撃してゲットした。
『暗黒! 』
突然周囲が暗闇に包まれる。ゲンムの黒いボディが闇に隠れ、姿が判別できな
い。
俺はあらかじめ記憶していたエナジーアイテムの位置を思い出し、目的のアイテ
ムめがけて駆け抜けた。
「フハハハ! どこに行く気だ! 私には君の動きがはっきり見えるぞ! 」
「それはこっちの台詞だ! 」
俺が目的のエナジーアイテムをゲットすると、俺のボディが眩く光を放つ。
Le
Two.
A variety of energy items have also appeared all around us.
A wide variety of energy items are also appearing all around you.
Level
Level 2
2 specs are almost evenly matched. In other words, it is the talent of the game that determines the winner.
GEMM turns his Bugvisor into chainsaw mode and starts slashing at me.
I fought back with my Gashacon Breaker in blade mode.
Their weapons clashed again and again, creating a sparking effect.
I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm sure it's a good idea.
I'm not sure what to do. I'm not sure what to say.
This is an energy item that strengthens the muscles in your body and dramatically increases your attack power.
I'm not sure what to do.
I backstepped behind him and got the "Steeling" energy item.
"Steeling! I'm not sure what to say.
I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm sure it's a good idea.
"I'm not sure what to do. Then how about this! I can't believe it.
Genm switched his Bugweiser to beam gun mode and sniped at the energy items in the distance.
He sniped at a distant energy item and got it.
"Darkness! I can't believe it!
Suddenly, the surroundings were enveloped in darkness. Genm's black body was hidden in the darkness, and his figure could not be distinguished.
I had memorized the location of the energy item.
I remembered the location of the energy item I had memorized beforehand and ran for the target item.
I remembered the location of the energy item I had memorized beforehand and rushed towards the target item.
"Hahahaha! Where are you going? I can clearly see your movements! I can see your movements clearly!
"That's what I'm talking about! That's my line!"
When I get the energy item I want, my body glows brightly.

「始めからそれが狙いか」
俺の身体に摑みかかりマグマを当てようとしたように見せかけ、本当はハイパーム
テキを
かす
掠め
と取
る。ゲンムらしい姑息な戦法だぜ、まったく。
「ムテキの力さえ封じれば、君は私を攻略できない。さぁ前哨戦はこのくらいにして
本気の勝負といこうか」
まさかアレを使う気か……!
ゲンムが取り出したのは──ゴッドマキシマムマイティXだ。
「グレード
ビ1
リ0
オ0
ォ0
ォ0
ォ0
ォ0
ォ0
ォ0
ン0
、変身! 」
ゲンムがガシャットをゲーマドライバーに挿し替える!
『ゴッドマキシマムマイティX! 』
ゲンムがドライバーのレバーを開く!
『最上級の神の才能 クロトダーン! クロトダーン! ゴッドマキシマーム!
エックス

! 』
黒と紫を基調にしたパワフルボディの戦士、仮面ライダーゲンム ゴッドマキシマム
ゲーマー レベルビリオンに変身した。
相手のレベルは十億。もはやゲームバランスなんてあったもんじゃないチートスペッ
クだ。
「コズミッククロニクル起動ゥ! 」
ゲンムは地面を踏みつけ、空高く跳躍した!
あっという間に夜空の彼方へと消えたかと思うと、星空の中から星が一つきらりと
輝いた。その輝きがみるみる大きくなっていき、星空全体を覆い尽くす。
火星だ。
火星をその手に摑んだゲンムがこっちに向かって突っ込んでくる。
あまりにもスケールが違いすぎる。あんな大きい惑星を武器にされちゃ、どこにも

を放つ。
"That's what you wanted all along.
You grabbed me and made it look like you were going to hit me with magma, when in fact you were going to hit me with hyperthermia.
The truth is
graze
snatch
and take it.
It's just like GEMM. It's a very clever strategy, just like Gengmu.
"If you can block the power of the Muteki, you will not be able to attack me. I'm sure you'll agree.
Let's get serious.
You're not going to use that thing, are you? ......!
I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this.
"Grade
Bi 1
Re-0
O0
O0
O0
o0
o0
o0
o0 o0
F0
Transform! Transform!
GEMM replaces the gashat with the gamma driver!
"God Maximum Mighty X!
GEMM opens the lever on the driver!
"The finest of divine talents, Clothoedahn! Clotho dawn! GOD MAXIMUM!
X.
X!
X! X!
A warrior with a powerful body based on black and purple, Kamen Rider Genm God Maximum
He transformed into Gamer Level Billion.
The level of the opponent is one billion. It's not like there is any balance in the game anymore, it's a cheat spec.
It's a cheat spec.
"Cosmic Chronicle activated! "Cosmic Chronicle activated!
GEMM stomped on the ground and leapt high into the sky!
In a flash, he disappeared into the night sky, and then a star shone out of the sky.
A star shone out from the starry sky. As soon as it disappeared into the night sky, a star shone out of the sky, covering the entire sky.
It was Mars.
GEMM, holding Mars in its hand, was charging toward me.
The scale is just too different. With a planet that big as a weapon, there's nowhere to go.

逃げ場はない。
俺は為す術もないまま火星で全身をぶん殴られ、激しく吹き飛ばされた。
ライダーゲージが一気に減少し、残りはわずかだ。
もはや正攻法で勝つ術はない。
ゲンムは宇宙めがけて火星を放り投げると、高らかに笑い出した。
「ハハハ! さぁバッドエンドは目前だ。最期に言い遺すことがあれば聞いてやろう」
「……やっぱゲームはこうでなくちゃな」
「……ずいぶんな余裕だな」
「俺が何の対策もなくハイパームテキを手放すとでも思ったのか? 」
そう。ムテキの力があればゴッドマキシマム相手でも負けることはない。
けど逆に相手を打ち負かすのも容易じゃない。下手すりゃあいつを攻略するのに
五年、十年、いや一生かかるかもしれない。冗談抜きで。
だとしたら分が悪いのは俺の方だ。人間の俺には寿命っていうタイムリミットがあ
るからな。
だったら一か八か、天才ゲーマーMの力に懸ける。
俺は決意し、新たなガシャットを取り出した。
「それは……」
「ゲンム。お前が俺にプレゼントしてくれたマイティノベルXを使わせてもらうぜ」

わら
藁にも
すが
縋る想いというわけか。だが残念だったな。そのガシャットには戦闘用の機
能は一切プログラミングしていない。マイティノベルXにはレベルアップの力など存在
しないのさァ! 」
「……存在しないなら生み出せばいい」
俺はマイティノベルXをゲーマドライバーに挿し替えた。
ゲンムが言う通りガシャットは何も反応しなかったが、俺は意識を集中させた。
There was no escape.
With no way to do anything about it, I was hit all over by Mars and blown away violently.
My Rider Gauge was depleted at once, and I only had a few seconds left.
There was no way for me to win in a straight fight.
Genm threw Mars into space and started laughing loudly.
"Hahahaha! The bad ending is just around the corner. If you have any last words, I'll hear them.
"...... This is how a game should be."
"...... You've got a lot of leeway.
"Did you really think I'd let go of Hypertextures without a plan? Did you think I'd give up my hypertextures without a fight?
Yes. If you have the ability to use the Muteki, you will not be defeated even against God Maximum.
It's not easy to beat them. I'm sure you've heard of it.
It might take five years, ten years, or even a lifetime. No kidding.
If that's the case, the odds are against me. I'm a human being, and I have a time limit called life expectancy.
I'm a human being.
So I'm going to take a chance and rely on the power of M, the genius gamer.
I made up my mind and took out a new gashat.
"It's .......
"Genm. I'm going to use the Mighty Novel X you gave me as a gift.
Hey.
Straw.
Straw.
straw
You're clinging to a straw. I'm sorry to hear that. The gashat has no combat functions programmed into it.
The Mighty Novel X does not have any level-up powers. The Mighty Novel X has no power to level up.
It's a shame. I'm sorry.
"...... If it doesn't exist, you can create it.
I replaced the Mighty Novel X with a gamer driver.
It's a great way to make sure you're getting the most out of your time and money.

The reason Hyper Muteki weren't present there was because Genm snatched it away while they're fighting in Level 2 Form. Right after that, Genm's transformed into Billions Form then proceed to throw Mars at Ex-Aid's face, and while he did survived it he was left into injured state.

With that being said, Hyper Muteki can't scales to Genm level Billion since its weren't there in the first place; and the fact that Cronus being stomped hard by Genm's make the 5-A scaling chain become invalid. The first fight between Genm and Lazer are technically the same as Cronus one, Lazer wasn't able to damage Genm but still manage to tag him. This mean Lazer and Cronus can keep Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed.

You think this is over, but i'm not done yet!

Hyper Muteki Problem

This is an exclusive section for Hyper Muteki since i known that some gonna bring up this:

Wait, why should Genm take away Hyper Muteki if he can defeated Ex-Aid

Simply, Genm literally stated that he can't do shit against Hyper Muteki. As the Game master (and creator), the guy definitely understand his inventions most and will do anything to ensure his victory.

If Genm really fear Hyper Muteki like that, shouldn't its imply that Hyper Muteki can fight on par with him

Maybe that's the case for many verse, but not this one and i will explain why. The whole premise of Hyper Muteki is that it's immune to any kind of attacks:

"Hyper Muteki is game where the protagonist is the ultimate, unrivaled being, invincible to all attacks"

Do you get it? Hyper Muteki's main strength is durability, therefore, its cannot be scales to anybody else. Even if we assuming it does, it wouldn't make sense since Cronus being stomped by Genm are pretty much anti-feat to the scaling chain.

Isn't the third paragraph mentioned Emu can defeated Genm if he has its?

Yes, it does but not in a physical fight. Since Genm can't touch Hyper Muteki at all, Emu could interfere with his plan in one way or another. Emu even admitted that it isn't easy to beat Genm in that form, it will take years, even a lifetime to do so, and Emu has limit called life expectancy. It proven that Hyper Muteki aren't on par with Genm level Billions the slightest, at least in strength contest.

Others

Why is Ex-Aid Mighty Novel X get 5-A tier? It literally said by Kuroto that it wasn't made for combat in the first place and the justification blatantly stated it out loud. Ex-Aid was able to defeated Genm via Reality Warping and Plot Manipulation. It should be Unknown physically. The note under Ex-Aid profile should be removed as well, there is nothing in the series have ever harming Hyper Muteki the slightest.

Lonkitt Proposal​

Apparently, @Lonkitt were also working on the same thing and he bring up something quite interesting:

Genm vs Lazer take place right after Heisei Generation Final which is where Hyper Muteki get his 2-C rating:

Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (Destroyed the Enigma Machine, which was solely responsible for the merging of the Main Kamen Rider universe and Build's universe)

Durability: Low Multiverse level (Stated to be capable of surviving the resulting destruction of the merging of his and Build's universes)

This is consistent with Genm statement of Hyper Muteki being immune to his power (Universal Level+) in the novel. In Genm vs Lazer, Kiriya claimed that only Emu is the one could stop Genm but the guy got hospitalized at that moment and Emu is too nice to kills Kuroto, so Kiriya decides to take matter in hands.

However, do take note that God Genm's power revolve around hax so higher AP mean little to him. It is the reason why Emu believe that he cannot win in a fair fight against Genm and it will take very long time to take him down.

Conclusion​

• Class P lifting strength get change to Pre-Stellar
  • Everybody with 5-A tier should get its replaced/removed from their profiles and keep MHS+ reaction speed, with the expectation of Genm and Lazer X.
  • Ex-Aid's Hyper Muteki durability should get upgrade to Low 2-C since Genm level Billions claimed that he cannot harmed him.
  • Ex-Aid get a new key called Hyper Muteki (Heisei Generations FINAL) with 2-C tiering and scales to nobody.
  • Ex-Aid's Mighty Novel X 5-A tier get downgrade to Unknown
  • Remove the note under Ex-Aid profile

Thank you for following me until the end. It was my pleasure for everybody to enjoy my little creation for as long it could last. Until then, see you next game.

wp3873491.png

Last edited:
Hmmm this make sense enough. But shouldn't we stated Low 2-C via invulnerability?

There's also the statement during Heisei FINALE of Muteki invul being 2-C from the world merge, or is that for another time

Damn James, I was literally writing in this as well, along with an upgrade I think we should cover for Ex-Aid since it means we don't have to spend time making more threads on relatively related topics. Anyways, no hard feelings and good job providing novel transcripts as that's quite important

I agree with that on Genm should stay 5-A until we get the Mars calc done, but we gotta cover something, that being, by the time of Genm vs Lazer, Muteki is infact superior to God Genm. Emu's basically still recovering in the hospital from an attack on him from Another Parado and he tells Kiriya he wants to fight Genm, as Muteki is the only power that can stop him. Kiriya agrees that he could beat Genm, but won't kill him as that isn't in Emu's kind nature. Along with this...there's this to keep in mind:

The Upgrade

In Heisei Generations FINAL, a device known as the Enigma Machine is pulling the Main Kamen Rider Universe and Build's Universe together. This will ultimately result in the collision and destruction of both. Originally, it appears as if large mechanical arms attached to the Earths of both universes are responsible for this. OOO, Fourze, Gaim, and Ghost destroy the arms, but the universes are still going to collide. The Enigma Machine is solely responsible for the universes being pulled.

The one behind this, Kaiser, essentially had a plan for this, which involved Muteki. Essentially, it's stated that Muteki would be able to survive the fusion of both universes. Along with this, Hyper Muteki Ex-Aid ends up destroying the Enigma Machine. Now, I do know that Build Sparkling does this along with him, but in Kamen Rider, there's a few cases of weaker Riders performing finishers along with their more powerful allies for support (or just to look cool really).

So what I'm proposing is a new key for Ex-Aid:

Hyper Muteki (Heisei Generations FINAL)

Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (Destroyed the Enigma Machine, which was solely responsible for the merging of the Main Kamen Rider universe and Build's universe)

Durability: Low Multiverse level (Stated to be capable of surviving the resulting destruction of the merging of his and Build's universes)

Anyhow, yeah, we gotta ditch 5-A for a ton of profiles

EDIT: Another reason I'm saying Muteki is superior is due to the fact that Genm vs Lazer takes place Post-HGF, meaning at this point Muteki is far stronger than he was in the season

Last edited:
Hold up! I just found out that Mighty Novel X take place after Genm vs Lazer. So this mean Hyper Muteki being immune to God Genm abilities would be in HGF key instead.

As for AP though, i don't think it would change anything since God Genm's whole arsenal revolve around hax, even if Emu were physically stronger than him, Genm massively versatility trump over anything he could. This also accorded to with my previous point that Emu cannot win in a fair fight against God Genm.

As for AP though, i don't think it would change anything since God Genm's whole arsenal revolve around hax, even if Emu were physically stronger than him, Genm massively versatility trump over anything he could. This also accorded to with my previous point that Emu cannot win in a fair fight against God Genm.
In regards to what forms? HGF Muteki and Mighty Novel X could beat Genm (the latter of which does), but pretty much Pre-HGF Muteki and lower forms get destroyed by God Genm

Basically everything you just said. I do agree most of the points, but this is Genm we're talking about so the guy ain't make it easy for Emu. God Genm probably turn this into a battle of attrition since the massive amount of abilities grant him anything he wanted.

My point is HGF Muteki can beat God Genm if it were an fair fight, but Emu realized that God Genm will never let it happen and will do anything to stall him as long as possible. Which is why Emu said it might take years or a lifetime to do that. This probably doesn't change the scaling or anything, i thought it would better to give an explanation for the whole thing.

I have a question about the 2-C Attack Potency

"Destroyed the Enigma Machine, which was solely responsible for the merging of the Main Kamen Rider universe and Build's universe"

Does the Enigma Machine actually have that level of durability? If it's a device, we usually don't scale weapons durability to their damage output in these situations.

The other stuff seems fine.

Given it too was needed to survive the universal collision in order to properly function for Kaiser's plan, it should have 2-C duarbility

Oh right. One more thing. Takumi Katsuragi needed Hyper Muteki in order to destroy the Enigma Machine as well, which lends to the Enigma Machine's durability (essentially, this wouldn't have been stated if any other Rider could destroy it)

Thank you and I'm glad you caught that, I'll be sure clarification is given on Ex-Aid's page

I think there's something I can talk about here, at Novel EX-AID level 2 he gets Mars in the face as the only attack of that fight and survives, N Gamedeus profile on KR's official website it is stated that Gamedeus' physical strength is equivalent to 50 meters of energy, which are precisely the amount of damage a rider can take before falling, looking now at the series we see that Muteki manages to put himself up against Gamedeus in physical strength, and I say more, the profile of Super Gamedeus states that his strength is 999 energy meters, approximately 19 times his base form, then in the movie True Ending we have Super Gamedeus Machina being surpassed in one scene by Muteki in physical strength, in the scene Emu was glowing and holding his sword, looking at Muteki's profile it is revealed that he can temporarily double his attributes and when he holds a weapon his strength is multiplied 10x that is, at that moment he was 20x his base which beats since he surpasses Gamedeus. other than that we have that in the Novel the Emu meter when Mars was thrown at him didn't reach 0 otherwise he would have died there, that is, the meter of a level 2 at that time (the profile also states that the riders are stronger depending on your experience in battle), what I mean is, that one gauge has withstood a planetary attack being that Gamedeus is 50x stronger than that and that Super Gamedeus is at least 19 times, and Muteki 20 times that.

Back