• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid downgrade and possibly recision.

Let’s get right into it.

1.Low 2-C Cronus and Lazer downgrade.

As stated by their profile that they got their Low 2-C stat from Lazer using Cronus’s Reset to bodied Genm God Billion who is Low 2-C...and that’s wrong. The reason that Lazer managed to defeat Genm is because of Reset, yes, but Reset doesn’t murder Genm or anything, it merely retcon/rewind his Low 2-C Power out. So this shouldn’t be here since this is a blatant case of hax.

2.Reset isn’t quite a time rewind

now, I know. Sound crazy. Literally the creator of basically every single things in this series said that “the game’s progress has been rewind.” But I wanted everyone to watch this clip from 1:30 to at least 4:00. Did you watch the clip? Good, let’s continued. From what you saw in that clip, you can see the deal between Cronus/Masamune and Machina Vision failed because he didn’t get them the Game Driver that he promised. In a scene right after we saw that because of Reset, the Game Driver and Gashats return to the original users.

Now...if this is really a time rewind, shouldn’t it you know, rewind time. So shouldn’t the meeting arrive at a different time? And everyone kept the memories of the event before Reset in tact. Everyone remembered that Genm created Hyper Muteki and so on...but after the Reset. The events that happened because of Hyper Muteki’s creation (Graphite infected himself, the chick get infected as a hostage, etc.) simply doesn’t happened.

So from what I’ve gathered here. It isn’t so much as so time was rewind, the event that lead to his defeat simply doesn’t happened. Is it just me or does this sound like Causality Manipulation?

of course, this isn’t entirely concrete. Just something that I wanted to throw out there as well.

Yeah, that’s fair. Perhaps I need to ask someone who know more about causality hax/time manip for this

We only have a single statement that the game have been rewind and nothing else so Time Reversal is the most reasonable choice so far.

But unlike that, the time still move forward. The date is still the same, Masamune doesn’t start over from the day before Hyper Muteki was created. The gashat and everything revolves around it simply doesn’t happened.

We can goes from it scene by scene even.

During the finale of episode 40. Masamune was on his last legs, his gashat has been destroy and his plan to launch Kamen Rider Chronicle world wide was stop. Then out of desperation, Masamune raised his Bugster Driver and use Reset. Hyper Muteki disappeared just like that. No real sign of time moving backward, Hyper Muteki simply stop being a thing.

Last edited:
May I see the official wiki statement?

And other than clock turning backward, we see other contradiction that I have stated earlier before.

It is in here.

Exactly, we don't know how long time were reversed nor is there anything stated so. It could be one or two days or maybe longer but we known that Cronus reverse time long enough to the point that HM wasn't created yet.

I'm gonna say it causality manipulation, because all evidence so far has shown that cronus just reseting/reversing anything that related to hyper muteki .
Here the event :
1. Cronus fight with hyper muteki
2. Creation of hyper muteki
3. Genm losing life to create hyper muteki

So far these end up reseting to never happend , for the first event we can see that the fight that cronus has with emu and palad end up reset by making they never transform into their armor and reversing every damaged that has happend but they never move from their position eventhough they has been reset .

Also about lazer situation , I'm think it is in the same case with black barrel where instead of black barrel itself or making it user 2-A because it can kill gods and type that is 2-A , it just has the ability to kill those being that is 2-A .

It has been asked me to comment here, but I know nothing of Kamen Rider and I have no idea of what's happening in that video or who these characters are, I can't give a reliable reply to this thread.

@SamanPatou

Skip the video to 8:00.

The thread can be summarized as:

First, Reset (aka the power demonstrated in the video) are hax and so Cronus and Lazer Low 2-C rating should be removed.

Second, We are discussing about whether that power is Time Reversal or Causality Manipulation.

Removal of Low 2-C makes sense and this would also apply to Novel Gamer X I still think God Genm's AP should be higher since he threw Mars in the novel but that's for another day. Not sure if I can entirely speak about the Reset, it works in a strange way. You also have to take into account that it rendered Bugsters like Lovelica capable of being brought back.

Cronus has the end energy item said that it let the user destroy everything.Can that keep him low 2C or at least 3A?

Cronus has the end energy item said that it let the user destroy everything.Can that keep him low 2C or at least 3A?
Nah, pretty vague. At most it’s EE
Also about lazer situation , I'm think it is in the same case with black barrel where instead of black barrel itself or making it user 2-A because it can kill gods and type that is 2-A , it just has the ability to kill those being that is 2-A .
but it isn’t that situation. While Reset is the key to defeat Genm God Billion but it isn’t what KILL him. Reset, well, reset Genm power back to before he amp himself to Low 2-C level and the two continue to duke it out

Man, I also wanna talk about Cronus Immortality Negation to be revise into something like death manip/time manip since Reset doesn’t “permanently kill Bugster” it simply “cause the Bugster to repeat their death forever”

It has been asked me to comment here, but I know nothing of Kamen Rider and I have no idea of what's happening in that video or who these characters are, I can't give a reliable reply to this thread.
Well, To put it simply. The low 2-C downgrade happened because the character defeat a Low 2-C char using the ability to de-power them rather than actually killing the Low 2-C character.

And the second point can be done for later. The first problem are much easier to deal with.

Back