• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Evol (and Build Riders) Invasion Arc Key upgrade

The scan has several problems with the translation, mainly it didn't said it protect him from the planetary destruction, but rather just keep him safe when doing destructive activities on those planet, not necessarily mean protect him from those planets' destruction.
いかなる天体においても安全に破壊活動を実行できるよう全身を覆う遮断フィールドを展開し、過酷な環境や敵の反撃から変身者を保護する機能を備えている。
It deploys a isolating field covering entirety of user's body so that he can safely carry out the destructive activities on any celestial body, and it has the function to protect the user from harsh enviroments and the counteracttack of the enemies.
So what's the different ? Rather than saying the omniverse suit protect Evolt from planetary destruction, it protect himself from his own destructive acts (and the surrounding environment) on any kind of celestial body.

The scan has several problems with the translation, mainly it didn't said it protect him from the planetary destruction, but rather just keep him safe when doing destructive activities on those planet, not necessarily mean protect him from those planets' destruction.
It likely protects Evol from his own actions to destroy planets, ie, it gives him resistance to Black Hole and Void Manipulation.

Maybe the resistance is a universal resistance for all the forms. I may be stretching here but that’s what I think the answer is if we don’t want to get to planet level Cobra

I agree with the additional abilities but am neutral on the AP upgrade.

As Magi points out above, the context of these texts is that the suit protects him against environmental hazards. However, it may imply that it could possibly protect him from destructive activities on celestial bodies, including the destruction of them.

As Jamesthetaker suggestion, how about "At least High 6-B, possibly at least 5-B (His suit can protect him from the destruction of any celestial body, which could mean that it protects him from just against environmental hazards or imply that it could possibly protect him from the destruction of celestial bodies)"

As Jamesthetaker suggestion, how about "At least High 6-B, possibly at least 5-B (His suit can protect him from the destruction of any celestial body, which could mean that it protects him from just against environmental hazards or imply that it could possibly protect him from the destruction of celestial bodies)"
looks fine to me

This suggestion seems fine to me, but I want to know other members' opinions on this.

Also, here is my suggestion for a better justification:

"His suit can shield him from destruction activities on any celestial body, implying that it protects him from more than just environmental hazards and may also protect him from celestial body destruction."

As Magi points out above, the context of these texts is that the suit protects him against environmental hazards. However, it may imply that it could possibly protect him from destructive activities on celestial bodies, including the destruction of them.
Not really, the scan doesnt imply that the Omniverse Suit can protect him from planetary destruction. If anything, the force field of Omniverse Suit only scale to his AP (6-B). It's would be stretching to say it's an evidence for 5-B rating.
So you can count me on the disagreeing side.

Until there's more arguments being presented and we reaching the conclusion together, i'm disagreeing on the AP based what Magi said, the rest are fine

Yeah, the AP upgrade may be to up in the air for it to be a proper 5-B statement. Although I still think we could potentially give Evol resistance to Black Hole and Void Manip, I’ll wait to see what you guys think tho.

Also, we could give Evol paralysis inducement for the Hide Seeker Shoes since they give a paralysis effect on a kick.

Back