• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Double AP/LS + Scaling Chain Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
It's time to downgrade some Kamen Riders. Basically, our standard for storm calculation changed, so this calc, which scales to numerous KR characters, needs to be redone.

This is the redone calc that would downgrade the AP value from 7.9 Megatons (City level) to 1 Megatons (Low 7-B).

But I'm not done yet. I previously made a thread to upgrade some Riders' lifting strength based on the fact that Weather Dopant is capable of moving large bodies of clouds at once. Therefore, all the characters I'm about to mention would also have their lifting strength upgraded to Class T (1.778385974e+12 kg).

Underneath is the list of characters that are affected by the change:
By the way, I want to make a request to change the names of these characters. The reason is quite simple; it's much like how we use the Riders' signature name instead of their real identity.

OOO’s first key would get affected for sure, but not either of the Births. Date’s Birth is introduced during MoS, so he scales to the 5-Bs of OOO. Maki only becomes a Greeed that fights late into the series, so he wouldn’t get changed either. Goda is only in OOO 10th, so he’s far from any early OOO scaling

The LS scaling is all good though

OOO’s first key would get affected for sure, but not either of the Births. Date’s Birth is introduced during MoS, so he scales to the 5-Bs of OOO. Maki only becomes a Greeed that fights late into the series, so he wouldn’t get changed either. Goda is only in OOO 10th, so he’s far from any early OOO scaling
Their lifting strength would be upgraded, so I put them there too.
If the new standard in place indirectly result in the lower result of calculation, I think it's given we should downgrade them accordingly. So I have no qualm in agreeing with this.

Also, James. You can ask for profile name change in this thread:
I see, thank for the suggestion.

Since we're at it with W revisions, I think we should check their Speed. Other than the (mistranslated) Nazca scan, there's not really that much evidence, if any, for SoL pre-Xtreme/Trial forms.

Last edited:
Since we're at it with W revisions, I think we should check their Speed. Other than the (mistranslated) Nazca scan, there's not really that much evidence, if any, for SoL pre-Xtreme/Trial forms.
We did discuss that before, and we're trying to find some feats to replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back