• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider discussion thread numero siete

If we gonna downgrade Zero-One then we should create a thread about it consider the currently lockdown prevent us from just changing it.

Jamesthetaker said:
I mean, it was Zea who send it by force and Rising Hopper is the object affected by this. Like if you throw a ball strong enough to create hole on wall, does that mean the ball is scaling to yourself?
If the ball is undamaged then yeah

Not really though. I'm not good with physics but a ball (thinking of a golf ball) like that can withstood 2,000 lbs and can only be destroyed through high compressive strength. In this case, where the ball is throw in a straight line which mean the force isn't concentrate in one place, you could technically throw a tennis ball like that without it even breaking.

I don't even know if that is a right example, hoping Jason can explain this better than me.

Going by in-universe logic, Zea send Rising Hopper through solid silhouette projections to Aruto location, hence you could clearly see the energy beams everytime Aruto transform and he have to rise the Progrisekey's above to received it.

"Bad" NEWS is real now....

Zero-One & Kirameiger stop broadcasting next week or entire the month, but Zero-One has at least 3 recap Eps after today due to Covid-19 invasion....

Finished watching gaim final stage,He defeat Maja(DJ Sagara/Helheim Counterpart) so its make him at least universal level?,Also kouta dodge arrow from kamen rider duke continuesly by backflipping in his Human From before he became overlord oh yeah he dodge energy shoot from ryuge yomi

LinkSlayerLvX said:
"Bad" NEWS is real now....

Zero-One & Kirameiger stop broadcasting next week or entire the month, but Zero-One has at least 3 recap Eps after today due to Covid-19 invasion....
40uadf

Does this mean that we won't be able to see Zero One's final form because wasn't it supposed to come out next month?

BERRIES555 said:
Does this mean that we won't be able to see Zero One's final form because wasn't it supposed to come out next month?
Seem like it. While i'm glad that Toei had come to this desicion, i hope the final form will be cool enough to worth the waiting.

@Sidikos

Why the final stage boss goes to Universe level, Can you elaborate more on yours?

"Also kouta dodge arrow from kamen rider duke continuesly by backflipping in his Human From before he became overlord oh yeah he dodge energy shoot from ryuge yomi"

Give Acrobatics to him

@MagiSinbad @BERRIES555

I guess Final Form Zero-One already designed after ARK Zero debut in the scan but didn't reveal now.... just wait due to Covid-19

Well, such a page would help a lot compacting stuff to make the editing far easier and consistent overall.
It would also make revisions regarding it easier to do and apply.

So I wanted to request a calc for Saber, but I'm not sure about which feat should I request. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:
So I wanted to request a calc for Saber, but I'm not sure about which feat should I request. Does anyone have any suggestions?
The most impressive feat i can remember for Saber is destroying Golem Megid and Dragon Eagle making a flaming typhoon.

That said, i realized you havent join our discord server? Please consider to join

The most impressive feat i can remember for Saber is destroying Golem Megid and Dragon Eagle making a flaming typhoon.

That said, i realized you havent join our discord server? Please consider to join
Excuse me, I'm new here and couldn't find the up-to-date discussion thread about Kamen Rider. Is there one? At least about Heisei and Reiwa Rider as I only watched those two eras.

Back