• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider discussion thread numero siete

So what is you guy wish list for the Reiwa Era ? Mine is

-More mythical-based series (like Wizard and Ghost), we just got Zero-One as a really high tech series so i hope the next one would be fantasy-based

-The Amazons team will pick Kiva as their new project. I heard that the Amazons team is making another dark style KR series like Amazons, so i hope it's gonna be goth series Kiva. I honestly feel like the whole royalties stuffs in Kiva could have developed much better, or Wataru could has more interaction with Arm Monsters.

-The Next Anniversary series wont be about the main rider travel to other riders worlds but having the other series crossover into a single worlds and have them interact with other and the main rider have to gaining their trust in the daily routine in order to uses their power.

Just a stupid idea of mine before the forum move :v

@MagiSinbad

I do agree with most of your idea. Really hope that they can make another mythical-based series, perhaps like GARO-style or something like that. A dark KR series sound pretty good too, can't wait to see what they have to pull off, Amazon is like breathing a fresh air for Kamen Rider and knowing that the team is making their way through new series i have no doubt that it will be a success.

@James

A dark fantasy setting like Garo would be interesting. I havent getting into GARO much yet, only saw some fight scenes, but damn, those are seriously top tier Toku CGI. And arcoding to Shirakura, Amazons is actually Kamen Riders getting their fangs back because KRs nowaday are just toothless lol, so to him, this is not a new breath but rather going back to it's dark feeling.

@LinkSlayer

What is Horobi doing in the scan ? It's look like he's farting and it's causing severe damages on Zero-One.

And yike, i suppose that is Zero-One's Cronus, now Gai is gonna suffer the same fate as Kuroto, become the meme lord.

@MagiSinbad

Yeah, you're right Amazons is the remake of 1974 series and they did a great job of bringing Kamen Rider back to it dark and original vibes, plus giving a new shell so the audience can approach easier.

Amazons is kinda hard to approach actually, even i fell asleep in the middle of the first episode. I guess the season 1 cant give me any impact at all, but i still watched it, because it's Kamen Rider.

@Jamesthetaker @MagiSinbad

Both fight themselve, Horobi wanna bring Raiden/Ikazuchi's data back from Aruto and Aruto wanna know more about Horobi's past

Moreover, Yua will take Nagi's data back from Fuwa, then Nagi will team up with Hacking Family again, like we see in the scan.

Man, they should hide that from magazine. Seeing Yua punch Gai on screen without spoiler would be sastifying as hell lol

Heya everyone. I hope you all are having a wonderful day. I have been thinking about a couple of things.

I am trying to collect evidence that Heisei Finale Rider is Low 2-C in stat due to Enigma seems to be dragging 'The World' rather than simply the planet itself. Since that is how Kamen Rider depicts a different universe.

I'm gonna watch the movie tomorrow so i'll try to see if i can help.

From what i've seen, Enigma should have Class Z or Y lifting strength due to physically pulling two planet earth's together. The Riders should be scaling to this as well.

Yeah, to Showa Riders should have their manga key?, which be stronger than TV version, I heard someone kicked the villian's dimension portal

Hey guys, i have a dumb question been going on right now:

Should Sougo be 2-B physically? Alot of matches like this one seem to be treating him as one and ignoring his 4-B physical stats?

"Bad" news (or good news depending on your perspective):

Downgraded yield for container hole busting because of general container busting feat yield refined

Jamesthetaker said:
Have you put it in calculation evaluation thread yet? Would like everybody to take a look about the redone calc
Put in the evaluation thread.

Maskofthedragon said:
Priority: 1 (scales to everyone)

Verse:
Kamen Rider Zero-One

Feat: Rising Hopper splits a cloud
Someone needs to do this some time. Maybe myself after my real life work (which I am still working by now)

Have you put it in calculation evaluation thread yet? Would like everybody to take a look about the redone calc

Sooo...What about Rising Hopper disperse the cloud when it fly to the earth from Zea ? I remember a few members brought it up before but seem like everyone forgot about it

The wiki said: "Tect Leg (ÒâåÒé»ÒâêÒâ¼ÒââÒé░ Tekuto Reggu) - The legs. The Infras Tecter bodysuit, which exerts 1000x the power of humans, draws superhuman power from the wearer and can produce up to 10 times the leg strength of Kamen Rider Zero One Rising Hopper"

Notice the "humans" part is distinguish from Zero-One part. If it said that Thouser is already stronger than Zero-One by 1000x then why would they add 10x times more? Clearly the statments said of normal person strength being stronger by 1000x, while the latter saying Thouser being stronger 10x times than Zero-One.

I mean this description, which make him gain more 1000x mutiplier

The thigh armor is equipped with a load-bearing device dubbed Amazing Loader (Ameijingu Rōd─ü), allowing Thouser to gain approximately 1000 times of his normal leg strength without faltering under weight.

Hmm, i kinda ignore that for a moment until i realized KR is all about legs and kick so yeah, that seem fine to applied to his AP.

Thouser and above would be: 0.46 x 1000x = 460 tons of TNT (Multi-City Block level)

I don't want to sound like an idiot by saying this, considering that i'm very bad at math but why are we assuming that Rising Hopper actually spits the cloud?

I mean, it was Zea who send it by force and Rising Hopper is the object affected by this. Like if you throw a ball strong enough to create hole on wall, does that mean the ball is scaling to yourself?

Jamesthetaker said:
I mean, it was Zea who send it by force and Rising Hopper is the object affected by this. Like if you throw a ball strong enough to create hole on wall, does that mean the ball is scaling to yourself?
"Nope" that is ZEA's sending beam, I think my mind again that why the avatar should be scale to wearer? that be scaled to ZEA and ARK only

Back