• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Build and Genm Int Upgrade.

Kamen Rider Genm.

His Int should straight up just goes to Supergenius. Even his current feats that was cited on his profile fit that of Supergenius to a T.

His first creation is Gamer Driver which allowed the user to spawn Game Area, a pocket dimension that allowed the user to selectively choose who can entered or get out of, and with Genm God Billion he is able to control every single aspectes of everything inside his Game Area according to the official Zukan.

He would also later on making Hyper Muteki that is so invincible in concept that even he admited that Genm God Billion cannot win against him. And later on created Mighty Novel X which can quite literally manipulate "story" itself.

These feats are merely the tip of the iceberg since I don't have the scan of him incorporating other Riders power into his Rider System despite only meeting then once.

Kamen Rider Build.

This is a long time coming but once again, and just like Genm. His current justification fitted Supergenius to a T.

Warping Reality is indeed something that is supposed to be Supergenius based on the Intelligence page though I wouldn't know much about the context in this particular series, so I'll wait and see what others think before I make a definitive conclusion.

So like what Nice said, Gemn created tech which literally allowed him the control of concepts, laws and reality. So if creating tech which can warp reality counts as Supergenius, then Gemn and Build would then get that rating

Genm and Build also built their own tech from basically nothing.

They found the energy source and just goes to town making things up without any outside help.

I agree with Supergenius intelligence for both. The requirement for Supergeinus is achiving physics-defying and reality-warping technologies. The Game Driver and the Ride Gashat definitely fall under it.

The Game Driver can effectively turn the surrounding area into a video game area with its own rules (0:50). Genm God Billion Gashat can control every aspect of the universe inside Game Area.

Take note that for a Supergenius rating to be given based on technological prowess, the character in question should be able to essentially warp reality as they wish on an at least universal (3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well.
I suppose that in this case he fulfill the 3-A requirement but just to note that simply change reality isn't enough unless it's at a universal scale.

I suppose that in this case he fulfill the 3-A requirement but just to note that simply change reality isn't enough unless it's at a universal scale.
It is, both Genm God Billion and Mighty Novel X was able to completely control everything inside his Game Area which is as large as the universe and Mighty Novel X completely trump Genm God Billion ability with it's narrative power.

His other invention Cronus is able to stop time on universal scale and Muteki is invincible down to conceptual level to the point that it will likely survived the crash of two universes.

I agree with Supergenius intelligence for both. The requirement for Supergeinus is achiving physics-defying and reality-warping technologies. The Game Driver and the Ride Gashat definitely fall under it.

The Game Driver can effectively turn the surrounding area into a video game area with its own rules (0:50). Genm God Billion Gashat can control every aspect of the universe inside Game Area.
In addition, he can manipulate the playing area itself, which cancels any kind of limit that can be established for it, after all, if he wants to, it would be superior in his requirements.

ゴッド マキシマム マイティ X ガシャット に 内蔵 さ れ た 空間 生成 装置 。 ゲーム エリア と 呼ば れる 、 データ の 実体 化 が 可能 な 特殊 空間 つくり出す こと が でき 、 「 コズミック クロニクル 」 起動 時 は 広 大 な 宇宙 を 再現 し た ゲーム エリア が 展開 さ れる 。 異 空間 や マントル 内部 など 、 変身 者 の 自由 な 発想 で 新た な ゲ ホーム エリア を クリエイト する こと も 可能 。

Apart from that he even created Gashats capable of storing the power of beings like Gaim, Ghost and Decade (if I'm not mistaken this is canon on top of that)

Since this is a pretty small revision, I think we should be able to apply it now.

Anyone else disagree?

It does seem like as if the intelligence feats are on that level and that people generally agree with the idea that these characters are that intelligent.

Shit, I forgot to bring this up but Oma should’ve gotten supergenius as well. He literally did was Genm did but on an extra dimensional scale. While Genm manipulated the reality of the universe, Oma outright control 7 whole dimensions

Shit, I forgot to bring this up but Oma should’ve gotten supergenius as well. He literally did was Genm did but on an extra dimensional scale. While Genm manipulated the reality of the universe, Oma outright control 7 whole dimensions
That was because of his temporal power rather than using his vast knowledge on how the multiverse works to manipulate it

Also, he is nigh omniscient by default because Saver is real.

Back