• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Blades vs Youmu Konpaku

ALTERNATE TITLE:

FREEZE MY LOVE

(Dance In The Snow Petal)

Oh yeah, looks like Touhou vs Kamen Rider can be a thing
....Albeit very limited for a certain tier and haxes lel, but still i'll take it nonetheless

I feel like only some of the MC Gang that can be used often due of their fairness abilities (Marisa and Youmu) and then Sumireko, beside that HahAHAhaHaHahaHa MiD-gOdLy ReGeN Go BrRrRrRrRrR-
"BuT VEloX- i mean Meg.....WhY DoN'T JuSt WoNDeR GuArDian SaBe-"

Wonder Guardian Saber is too much you bucko, and beside that i don't want go get an MIGRAINE for an ultimate hax vs ultimate hax......maybe i can make Yukari vs WG Saber now i think about it.... :unsure:

Anyway i feel like Youmu is seems fun to be used for a matches, so expect some of a spam with her if i can find a good opponents in tier 2, gonna cracking up those matches for the phantom gardener i tell you there lel
And for the Riders, i'm thorn between sabela or Blades but in the end i decided to go with Rintarou instead because the thematic reason like Cherry Blossom in the zero winter theme and others thing like that....thanks Glay

And without any further wait, let's get to the battle between the Absolute Zero Winter Swordmaster against the Phantom Gardener Swordmaster!

● ------------------------------------- ●
Winter....
A Beautiful Season yet could be an Terrifying Season as well depend on the weather mood, the snow that fallen to the earth would became an such of amazing views for our sight...
Especially if it's on the hibernated Sakura Tree....the gorgeous and melancholic feeling you could get from it are mesmerizing....

However, right now it's not about the panorama we're focusing on....
As at the moment, the two great swordmasters has met each others in the Sakura Trees Road, somewhere around the fantasical world of Gensokyo
The Saigyou Servant, the Gardener of Spiritual Garden with her two trusted Katana, worth of thousand ways of experiences, from her gramps to her long journeys with the gang for solved the incidents in Gensokyo

Youmu Konpaku....The Phantom-Human​

In front of her, stood an human in a white armor, with the lioness shape, with the mane on his head waved due of the cold wind blowing, alongside his trusted holy sword with water/ice elemental on it
The Co-Leader of Sword of Logos, the Water Swordman that swore to protect the world alongside his trusted friends and the one he love, together with his seiken that tore an thousands way of experiences, from every of his journeys, from the Megids War to defeated the Grimoire....

Shindo Rintarou, Kamen Rider Blades....The Water Swordman​

Both of them were in a intense duel, with their sword clashed, an cold spiritual pressure can be sensed
A duel of swordmasters between the Incident Solver against the Holy Swordmaster that accidently being transported by an unknown power, being targetted due of the fear of threat, he has no choice but defend himself, and coincidently it was Youmu who first noticed him

The duel raged on, so does their determination and will, who's going to emerged victorious here!? The pride of the swords they held are in the pinch! This is not a battle for defended himself anymore, it's a worthy battle between two of great swordmaster!

• 2-C Youmu is used and this is EoS (Storius Arc to Post-Series/Trio of Deep Sin) Blades being used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Battlefield take in the place of: Somewhere around the Gensokyo, the Road with Sakura Trees in every sight at the Winter Season
  • images
  • Staring Distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Absolute Zero Swordmaster: 7 (Fuji, Myself, Ixa, Pokemon, Harith, Doggo, Ret)
  • The Phantom Swordmaster: 0
  • Inconclusive: 1 (Pikmin)

Kamen.Rider.Blades.full.3440666.jpg

VS
Konpaku.Youmu.600.3806400.jpg

• BATTLE THEME 1: SMOKING HOT

• BATTLE THEME 2: STAND UNRIVALED

• BATTLE THEME 3: SAMURAI GHOST GIRL, KILL! KILL! KILL!

• PRE-CLIMAX THEME:BASILISK - KOUGA NINPOU CHOU OPENING

• CLIMAX THEME 1: MIRROR OF THE WORLD

• CLIMAX THEME 2: IF YOU WERE HERE

• CLIMAX THEME 3: EDELWEISS

• ENDING AND EPILOUGE: -ELIS-

Last edited:
Remember when you hated him?

The crazy thing is, KR Outsiders gives us the chance to scale 01 and Saber Riders together which is like, the two infamous series containing of some of the most broken haxers in KR excluding God Tiers. And then you put Genm Musou into the mix.....YIKES.
All of the Riders in Outsiders are in their post-series, right?

All of the Riders in Outsiders are in their post-series, right?
Yea. It includes Ryuki Riders, multiple Faiz characters, Diend, Foundation X, Ganma Superior from Saber X Ghost, Genm, Horobi, Thouser, Kenzan, Desast, new rider/corp called Zein. So yea, Outsiders is a mega crossover between a lot of series. This is also the first time we see Mari's actress back in KR since 2009, and her first portrayal of Mari since 2004.

Yea. It includes Ryuki Riders, multiple Faiz characters, Diend, Foundation X, Ganma Superior from Saber X Ghost, Genm, Horobi, Thouser, Kenzan, Desast, new rider/corp called Zein. So yea, Outsiders is a mega crossover between a lot of series. This is also the first time we see Mari's actress back in KR since 2009, and her first portrayal of Mari since 2004.
Post-Series scaling between all of those chars will be so much whack lel

Yet its' going to be soooooo much fun.

I think it's an incredibly close fight but it's just that Blades has just edges it out because Youma has to rely more on chance while Blades has a consistent deal breaker.
I guess i'll take that as a vote for Blades
That's three for Rintarou

So uh

Did we come to a ruling on if Blades not being able to kill Youmu permanently due to her Phantom's Mid-Godly matters or not?

Are we considering it just an incon since Blades can kill her physical form, but never permanently take out her Phantom?

is it a Blades win since, while he can never kill Youmu permanently, he's capable of keeping her in a continuous loop?

This also raises the possibility of, well, once he tries to leave Youmu's phantom, it has full capabilities to start trying to get the one slash needed to kill him for good.

I don't think I can say in good full faith that this is a Blades WIN unless he has the capacity to put Youmu down permanently, which I just don't think he has.

While I lean towards Youmu winning due to her having the ability to remove his one wincon via power modification, I could see this as an incon since it's ultimately an MU where its a one stroke duel of who gets their one shot off first, where one character can't permanently be killed by the other, but can be trapped in a death loop.

So uh

Did we come to a ruling on if Blades not being able to kill Youmu permanently due to her Phantom's Mid-Godly matters or not?

Are we considering it just an incon since Blades can kill her physical form, but never permanently take out her Phantom?

is it a Blades win since, while he can never kill Youmu permanently, he's capable of keeping her in a continuous loop?

This also raises the possibility of, well, once he tries to leave Youmu's phantom, it has full capabilities to start trying to get the one slash needed to kill him for good.

I don't think I can say in good full faith that this is a Blades WIN unless he has the capacity to put Youmu down permanently, which I just don't think he has.

While I lean towards Youmu winning due to her having the ability to remove his one wincon via power modification, I could see this as an incon since it's ultimately an MU where its a one stroke duel of who gets their one shot off first, where one character can't permanently be killed by the other, but can be trapped in a death loop.
I trusted Fuji on this one to answering it since she's the one who said that Blades take this mid or high diff
But i mean he can just froze her indefinitely when he soon know that her phantom side can't be taken down

I trusted Fuji on this one to answering it since she's the one who said that Blades take this mid or high diff
But i mean he can just froze her indefinitely when he soon know that her phantom side can't be taken down
Since he uses AZ, that freezes on a molecular level and causes things to instantly shatter

So… once the phantom shatters… it regenerates. It’d just be a loop of coming back until blades stops freezing, which would then re-open him to attack

Do we have a list of SBA for this wiki because I’ve been here for a while and never seen anyone mention them lol.

(If only Youmu was in 15.5, she’d resist BFR)

Also, is Blades resistant to possession? Youmu’s phantom would be capable of doing so.
Blades has willpower so he can knocked out the possession

And grace has started
Btw i need one of you guys to add this when grace is over, starting tomorrow i'll be unavaible on internet until i get my new internet data

Since when has supernatural willpower been able to beat out possession?

Touhou’s spirit related abilities bypass supernatural willpower regardless so that wouldn’t help him out there.
I remember that the willpower can forcing the possession out of your body, but don't @ on that since i can't remember it well
But even then she need to do it quick or else Blades AoE Freeze are going to screw her up

Done

though i don't think the optional equipment thing is necessary because kisaragi/vel never mentioned it in the OP

SBA assumes optional equipment is restricted so it's not necessary

Done

though i don't think the optional equipment thing is necessary because kisaragi/vel never mentioned it in the OP

SBA assumes optional equipment is restricted so it's not necessary
Eh I still think it’s nice to note, since we kinda established in the thread Youmu had multiple wincons WITH the optional equipment that Blades couldn’t counter.

Back