• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Blades vs Jack-O Valentine

Finally, Guilty Gear got downgraded! Don't get me wrong, the Low 1-C tier are good, however scaling to everyone is really weird and odd, also making the match-up variety so limited
Anyway, celebrating the first GG matches in a while, i would use the characters from a verse that skyrocket'd lately....yes, Kamen Rider. And this time using from the recently finished series
For the characters, obviously i'm gonna use Ram the best waifu against Blades/Blaze (Blaze is more sense, fite me irl) a.k.a the awkward yet polite secondary rider that outta nowhere getting spammed lel

EDIT: So apperently Blades THS is too much so let's go back to the original idea, Release the Nightmare!

Summary would be added later

58e55adddd2d321ed160a7a32c98c10d.jpg

VS

E92AcNDVkAg5Tjz

Last edited:
I feel like Ramlethal should have non physical interaction, but since it’s not on her profiles (and it probably won’t work on elemental intangibility anyways) I’m not going to count it. So Saber has that big advantage going for him.

I don’t think I know enough about Kamen Rider to say who would win here. Both seem to lack any major power advantage, both seem to have pretty similar ap (at least Saber can close the gap by amping and damage reduction) and while Ramlethal is possibly more skilled Saber has intangibility.

I’m not sure if Ram’s resurrection will be helpful last I checked multiple characters are afraid when she comes close to dying throughout the story.

Alright, so people need to know that EoS Saber characters actually upscale from the 7 PetaTon feat. The feat was performed by Isaac, who is vastly inferior to Solomon, who Blades fought. Blades would then get stronger by the end of the Storious Arc. So it’s something like this:

7 PetaTons < Isaac <<< Solomon = Blades (Solomon Arc) < Blades (Storious Arc) < Blades (Over Time).

He also has absolute zero with all of his attacks, which Valentine does not resist

Oh I was looking at the wrong arcs key. I feel like Ram’s resistance to extreme cold is supposed to include absolute zero, but it’s not on the profile and I’ll need to relook through Guilty Gear for that. I’ve been wanting to make a small CRT on the powers anyways, so for now the absolute zero is going to absolutely destroy Ram.

I mean, I think using sabers other High 6-A key would be more fair. With this key Saber just repeatedly instantly kills Ram with this key due to his absolute zero attacks.

His weaker keys are either low 7-C or upscales to High 6-A too, even his Solomon key. So if we use weaker keys, he either oneshots due to AP and AZ or gets oneshot due to Rem’s own AP

Is there any answer to Blades AZ? Also you mixing it between Saber and Blades @Keeweed lel
Another thing to add: Should i change Ram to Elphelt (because range) or someone else? Also if Ram doesn't have any wincon here i can make an another match with her against Espada or Savela (if Savela get a profile)

On one hand Elphelt can do more than physically hit the enemy, on the other hand she gets hilariously one shot by base Sol (5 petatons) even when she's vastly stronger than normal. And she doesn't open with her love hax, so she'll likely be one shot. Jam or Jack-o could work since they backscale from 100 petatons but don't resist the AZ (Note: Jack-o can't do the low 1-C stuff on her own it requires both Eve's and Adam's seeds and it would be hilariously out of character even if she could do it).

Hmmm, should i give Elphelt a prior knowledge?
I mean, I’m still not sure if she would go for the love hax, it doesn’t come from the story in anyway it comes from an instant kill (which I need to make a CRT on when I get the time because I think any instant kill not used in the story modes or canon mangas should be removed).

Since she currently has it I would say bloodlust her. But it’s very likely Saber just dodges and one shots with AZ or ap.

Again it's blades, not Saber

Actually would Anji be good?
Oh strange, I’ve never watched Kamen rider so I had to accidentally go to saber’s page somehow but I have no clue how I would have done that.

Anyways Anji also mostly haxless and has no answer to AZ. Barely any of GG characters do and the ones that do have low 1-C hax they actually do use. The only ones that will be a decent match would be the 100 petaton ones like Slayer, Ky, and possibly Jack-O and Jam since they both backscale.

I refused to use Jam and Slayer

Actually, i wanna use Jack-O first before Ram but afraid to do so because her hax
Anyway gonna switch Ram to Jack-O (and make Ram vs Espada later)

Any hax reliant on info flares or absolute world are as out of character as they can get and those are all the really dangerous ones (also she can’t do the absolute world ones on her own and the info flares don’t effect people at low levels). Jack-O only looks super dangerous on her profile, but she’s not.

Ok so Jack-o likely one shots as she’s around 10 times stronger, granted she backscales from 100 petatons and Blade upscales from 7 petatons by a lot. Blade has elemental intangibility (Jack-O should really have non physical interaction due to scaling to May and other characters, but since she doesn’t) so he can dodge Jack-O attacks and he one shots with AZ if it lands. It depends on if he can hit while intangible and how often he goes for it because Jack-O summons a group of around 12 people and all of them should one shot if they hit.

If he can attack while intangible he just walks up and pokes her, if he can’t he could be one shot by Jack-O or one of the tiny robot guys and so I would vote inconclusive.

By how much does Jack-O backscales. Cause she might really overwhelm Blades, just not oneshot him, depending how much she backscales.

Yeah, he can attack while intangible. He’s turned into water, gone through people’s bodies and attacks them from the inside out. So I think Blaces still wins.

The characters between 5 and 100 petatons are very hard to rate. They heavily flip flop from harming and threatening Ky but can also be beaten and harmed by base Sol a lot but Ky scales 20 times over base Sol consistently. So she’s very unquantifiably lower, though the number gap is over ten times so I doubt he’ll survive a hit, at least he gets so wrecked he might as well have died.

However, since Jack-O can’t hit elemental intangibility, she gets frozen.

So does that mean this is a stomp?
I mean she one shots or nigh one shots if she lands a single hit. And she has a group of over 12 robots to help her with that task. I mean once the intangibility comes out she is screwed, but if he doesn’t use it he is screwed so I think it’s just very decisive.

Oh, if I didn’t make it clear, I’m voting for blade. He one shots with ice manipulating and can avoid being one shot with his intangibility.

Back