• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Tell me about it.

The guy set his own house on fire as a kid and continued his serial killing as an adult. He put up a facade in order to lure his still-alive brother to him, then immediately killed him off the bat. Ouja's whole character was simply that of a maniac who enjoyed fighting and destroying anything he saw.
If his mom saw in the future the child she would give birth to then deletus that fetus.

seriously based on what you said this kid deserves to be aborted

The first two have "rider" in their names, so they already considered themselves to be one. As for Shadow Moon, though, his status is kind of debatable.

The Zukan listing includes not only riders but also characters like Takoyaki Master. So this definition goes down to "whether Toei classifies them as a rider or not."
I literally noted the first. And iirc Shadow Moon was considered as a Rider even outside Zukan.

Didn't Ouja ate literal shit in the novel?
He what
shocked-wide-eyes.gif

He is not a good person in the slightest but he is a big reason on why Ryuki is such a popular season amongst fans. He's highly regarded as one of the best KR villains and one of the most popular riders.

He is not a good person in the slightest but he is a big reason on why Ryuki is such a popular season amongst fans. He's highly regarded as one of the best KR villains and one of the most popular riders.

yeah I know he isn’t good but i think he did everyone a favor by killing gai.

Ya'll are forgetting that Ryuki Time happened.

Gai and Raia become a gay couple, then backstab their allies... well, mostly because of timeline fuckery.

Ya'll are forgetting that Ryuki Time happened.

Gai and Raia become a gay couple, then backstab their allies... well, mostly because of timeline fuckery.

is gai a jerk because his parents never told him what’s right and what’s wrong. Also read that he doesn’t see people as people, just objects. He must have seen his parents like objects too.

Gai is like a very spoiled kid who got whatever he wanted and grew up just like that. He saw the battle royale as a game where he could manipulate people to make it more interesting for him.

He got his end when he didn't expect that Ouja would "betray" him—not that he was ever on his side to begin with, though.

Let just say Inoue (the author) was freaking high in that day.
Quoting Lonkitt in the Discord (Warning: disturbing content)
In Inoue’s novel adaptation of Ryuki, he has it so when Asakura was born, he ate literal shit before crawling back into his mother’s womb through her mouth
mr-krabs-eyes.gif

Are the novel canon?

Do you guys know where I can watch Kamen rider? Am curious and would like to see more on it (too bad the company on YouTube only gave me two episodes of saber)

also where to start? It’s subjective but what do you guys recommend (I don’t want to watch the very first Kamen rider since it doesn’t have the cool powers like the future series will have)

Do you guys know where I can watch Kamen rider? Am curious and would like to see more on it (too bad the company on YouTube only gave me two episodes of saber)

also where to start? It’s subjective but what do you guys recommend (I don’t want to watch the very first Kamen rider since it doesn’t have the cool powers like the future series will have)
You only have 6 legal options
https://tubitv.com/search/kamen rider
Rider 71, Kuuga, Ryuki and Zero-One
Black Sun or Amazons on Amazon

You can watch it on Tokuzilla too. And what you're saying? Ichigo has awesome powers and it's more badass than most of Heisei Riders.

Given that you are in for the cool power, I would suggest these 3 series: Kamen Rider Gaim Kamen Rider Build, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (And Zero-One if you meant "skill" by "cool power")
All of them are very well written and some of the top tier powerhouses in Kamen Rider. Pick whichever look coolest to you

Given that you are in for the cool power, I would suggest these 3 series: Kamen Rider Gaim Kamen Rider Build, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (And Zero-One if you meant "skill" by "cool power")
All of them are very well written and some of the top tier powerhouses in Kamen Rider. Pick whichever look coolest to you
Too bad I can’t find a website that I can watch them.

Am i tripping? Why workplace competition Rampage Vulcan is listed as High 7-A? I thought it was High 6-C? Because majority of his win came from that while most of the opponents there was High 6-C

a chance for normal people to know about kamen rider
Why are you saying like we Kamen Rider fans are abnormal peoples
Hope the Death Battle staff will do decent research on Ichigo. Going from the pod-cast, seem like only one of them know about Kamen Rider.

Back