• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Infinity war is the most ambitious crossover event in history

Me a kamen rider fan

maxresdefault.jpg

this is a little random guys but what's the highest tier you have gotten in a match?

out of all the added matches you guys had which match had the highest tier out of all of them (highest possible tier for an added match is High 1-B by the way)

this is a little random guys but what's the highest tier you have gotten in a match?

out of all the added matches you guys had which match had the highest tier out of all of them (highest possible tier for an added match is High 1-B by the way)
The highest I recall is 5-B Kuuga matches against Adam (RoR). That aside, most of our recent matches have been within Tier 8–6 because of Saber and 01 Riders.

Did any of you guys here have watched Hakaider? If so any plan for making the profile for him? Because i might going to ask a calc request about Hakaider tanked so many rocket blasts (like seriously this man is tanky af)

hey James what’s your favorite Kamen rider series and what’s your least favorite? Or you have no preference
I actually have no preference as to which is my favorite or least favorite.

Well, that is not entirely true because I did find some entries more appealing than others, such as Build, Ryuki, and Decade. However, I enjoyed all Kamen Rider series in general, even those that were brutally butchered, such as Ghost or Saber.

Personally, I think all Kamen Rider series are unique in their own right, each with their own strengths and flaws. Even the most well-liked series, like Build or Zero-One, have flaws, and Ghost and Saber do it better in some ways. You get my idea, yeah? It's okay if people disagree with me; after all, this is just my opinion.

I actually have no preference as to which is my favorite or least favorite.

Well, that is not entirely true because I did find some entries more appealing than others, such as Build, Ryuki, and Decade. However, I enjoyed all Kamen Rider series in general, even those that were brutally butchered, such as Ghost or Saber.

Personally, I think all Kamen Rider series are unique in their own right, each with their own strengths and flaws. Even the most well-liked series, like Build or Zero-One, have flaws, and Ghost and Saber do it better in some ways. You get my idea, yeah? It's okay if people disagree with me; after all, this is just my opinion.

that’s perfectly fine

people often forget that on the internet your allowed to have your opinion and they often attack you for having a different opinion which is said.

Question which Kamen rider villains have the craziest goals or reasons for being evil?
In my opinion, there is one villain whose goals are slightly different than what you'd expect:

The Overlord of Darkness is the creator who gave all beings in the world life. His goal was to get back the seed of Agito because he feared that someday humanity would evolve beyond his control. What's interesting is that he wasn't innately evil at first; he only chose to eliminate a certain group of people with the seed of Agito, not all of humanity. Every time he kills someone, he feels pain and sadness because humanity is basically his own children, per his quote. He also places a taboo on the Lords to prevent them from killing normal humans, and when a Lord breaks the rule, he makes her commit suicide.

Near the end of the story, after getting sucker punched by Shouichi, he was shocked that humanity had grown strong enough to oppose him. He decided that humanity was no longer worthy of existence, and so he began a genocide and started anew. His plan was ultimately thwarted by the heroes; in the end, there was a small conversation between the Overlord and Tetsuya Sawaki, the latter of whom convinced him that while he created humanity, he did not truly understand them, and humanity's endless potential for evolution is what makes them special. The Overlord eventually takes Sawaki's word and chooses to observe whether humanity is worthy of existence or not.

Simply put, his goal stems from his own love of humanity, a love that is akin to the owner's love for a pet over which the Overlord wanted to seize control. In the end, however, he put his faith in humanity's strength and chose to observe them instead of taking control of them.

Last edited:
In my opinion, there is one villain whose goals are slightly different than what you'd expect:

The Overlord of Darkness is the creator who gave all beings in the world life. His goal was to get back the seed of Agito because he feared that someday humanity would evolve beyond his control. What's interesting is that he wasn't innately evil at first; he only chose to eliminate a certain group of people with the seed of Agito, not all of humanity. Every time he kills someone, he feels pain and sadness because humanity is basically his own children, per his quote. He also places a taboo on the Lords to prevent them from killing normal humans, and when a Lord breaks the rule, he makes her commit suicide.

Near the end of the story, after getting sucker punched by Shouichi, he was shocked that humanity had grown strong enough to oppose him. He decided that humanity was no longer worthy of existence, and so he began a genocide and started anew. His plan was ultimately thwarted by the heroes; in the end, there was a small conversation between the Overlord and Tetsuya Sawaki, the latter of whom convinced him that while he created humanity, he did not truly understand them, and humanity's endless potential for evolution is what makes them special. The Overlord eventually takes Sawaki's word and chooses to observe whether humanity is worthy of existence or not.

Simply put, his goal stems from his own love of humanity, a love that is akin to the owner's love for a pet over which the Overlord wanted to seize control. In the end, however, he put his faith in humanity's strength and chose to observe them instead of taking control of them.

interesting

and what about yggdrasil corporation. Why is this salvation of humanity actually a bad thing?

The Yggdrasil Corporation is quite interesting because their goal is to prepare humanity to survive the Helheim forest invasion, but there are just as many other shady organizations in fiction, and they obviously don't do it for free.

1. They can't save all of humanity because they wouldn't have enough time or technology for it. Instead, they opt to eliminate 6/7ths of the population, leaving one billion people.

2. The corporation wanting to use the Helheim forest to produce the Sengoku Driver and ensure humanity's survival In other words, they want to live with the forest itself, not escape or fight it.

3. They did not realize that using the Sengoku Driver only delayed the invasive process. The fruit that comes from Heilheim would become the only food supply left to consume, and it would turn people into monsters.

4. They have done numerous shady things, like forcing children under their care to become guinea pigs or installing many high-ranking officials into governments around the world. Honestly, if there aren't any things a corrupt international corporation hasn't done, they wouldn't have survived this far.

Some might say that all the work they do is for the greater good, and the final goal is humanity's survival. However, all their efforts came crashing down real quick because despite their best technology and resources, they weren't able to stop the Helheim invasion. The Overlord Inves invaded the whole Zawame city like a walk in the park, and all of the best fighters got their asses kicked so hard that it couldn't be called a fight. Yggdrasil Corporation collapsed in just a few days with all of that.

In the end, Takatora was the only survivor left, and luckily, he tried to make amends for his sins by restoring Zawame City and confiscating all of the remaining mass-produced Sengoku Drivers and Lockseeds.

The Yggdrasil Corporation is quite interesting because their goal is to prepare humanity to survive the Helheim forest invasion, but there are just as many other shady organizations in fiction, and they obviously don't do it for free.

1. They can't save all of humanity because they wouldn't have enough time or technology for it. Instead, they opt to eliminate 6/7ths of the population, leaving one billion people.

2. The corporation wanting to use the Helheim forest to produce the Sengoku Driver and ensure humanity's survival In other words, they want to live with the forest itself, not escape or fight it.

3. They did not realize that using the Sengoku Driver only delayed the invasive process. The fruit that comes from Heilheim would become the only food supply left to consume, and it would turn people into monsters.

4. They have done numerous shady things, like forcing children under their care to become guinea pigs or installing many high-ranking officials into governments around the world. Honestly, if there aren't any things a corrupt international corporation hasn't done, they wouldn't have survived this far.

Some might say that all the work they do is for the greater good, and the final goal is humanity's survival. However, all their efforts came crashing down real quick because despite their best technology and resources, they weren't able to stop the Helheim invasion. The Overlord Inves invaded the whole Zawame city like a walk in the park, and all of the best fighters got their asses kicked so hard that it couldn't be called a fight. Yggdrasil Corporation collapsed in just a few days with all of that.

In the end, Takatora was the only survivor left, and luckily, he tried to make amends for his sins by restoring Zawame City and confiscating all of the remaining mass-produced Sengoku Drivers and Lockseeds.

how will humanity survive then?

Well, the only choice is to fight and obtain the Golden Fruit, which is not an easy task, but it would give them immeasurable power to stop Heiheim. Kouta (now as Man of The Begining) use his power to bring Heiheim to a planet at the end of the universe, ultimately saving humanity from a hellish apocalypse.

At least we have a bit of a happy ending.

I noticed some people with the Kamen rider name in front of them are villains.

are they called Kamen riders because of that thing on their belt.

so it doesn’t matter if your good guy or bad guy, if you have it on your belt, then you are a Kamen rider?

At least we have a bit of a happy ending.

I noticed some people with the Kamen rider name in front of them are villains.

are they called Kamen riders because of that thing on their belt.

so it doesn’t matter if your good guy or bad guy, if you have it on your belt, then you are a Kamen rider?
Eh, it's a controversial topic among fans.

Having a belt, however, does not automatically make you a Rider. Let's take Alternative Zero for example, his name doesn't contain the word Rider on it nor does he ever call himself as one. His suit is a modification of Ryuki Rider with nearly identical functions (card scanning and entering Mirror World). This doesn't make him a rider at all.

This kind of topic goes even deeper with "What makes a Kamen Rider?" which I can't explain in simple terms, unlike the previous posts. As for now, the only thing you need to know is that if someone calls themselves a rider and has Kamen Rider on their name, they are one. Another factor depends on whether Toei wants to make them a rider or not.

Riderman, Skyrider and Shadow Moon are considered as Kamen Riders by Toei, even when they don't share the Kamen Rider title (although the first have "Rider") on it. Don't remember if this repeats in Heisei.

Another Agito has been referred without Kamen Rider. Now in Reiwa, there is Crimson Vail.

Riderman, Skyrider and Shadow Moon are considered as Kamen Riders by Toei, even when they don't share the Kamen Rider title (although the first have "Rider") on it. Don't remember if this repeats in Heisei.
The first two have "rider" in their names, so they already considered themselves to be one. As for Shadow Moon, though, his status is kind of debatable.

The Zukan listing includes not only riders but also characters like Takoyaki Master. So this definition goes down to "whether Toei classifies them as a rider or not."

Would Jyamato Riders fall to this kind of topic as well?
And speaking of that i'm glad Punk Jack is our main Bear Rider and not Dapaan lel

That Kamen rider ouja dude is seriously messed up, I wonder if he was born that way?
Tell me about it.

The guy set his own house on fire as a kid and continued his serial killing as an adult. He put up a facade in order to lure his still-alive brother to him, then immediately killed him off the bat. Ouja's whole character was simply that of a maniac who enjoyed fighting and destroying anything he saw.

Back