• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

I made a calc for Hayato tanking an explosion that got 9-B+, might put it in a blog later
Yoooo thats cool!
Still it need to be evaluated so tell us when the blog is ready
Btw right now i'm preparing the calcs via KLOL help for Kamen Rider the First/Next
However i need help, what kind of black truck model is this? It appeared around 12:00 until Hayato destroyed it at 14:28
Can anyone answer this? Tho KLOL already found the model of it

I also have some other calculations that I have to put in a blog, like Hayato and Taki dodging the X Ray beams (got like 13% SoL) and base Hongo bursting out of 3 chains (Class 10 iirc)

To answer your question: It can.

assuming crt’s have been fully upgraded for neo decade.

i wonder him and Gilgamesh will end in an incon?

i don’t want to speed equalize the match since Gil does have immeasurable reaction speed but i think the battle will either end in a stomp or incon.

because equalizing the speed will result in blitzing from neo.

your thoughts on this once neo decade is finally allowed to have matchesv

I think Gil might win more than Decade does, assuming both are at their full power.

The reason is... well, there's not much to argue for Decade, and it's not because he lacks a feat or ability but because he doesn't get much screen time.

He was killing fodder and getting stomped by Ohma Zi-O throughout his fight as Complete 21 Decade. He doesn't show any of the rider's power, instead opting for more casual approaches: shooting beams and rider kicking.

We could theoretically assume that Decade could use other Rider powers if given the opportunity, which opens up a lot of possibilities for the matches.

Plot hax go brrr

In all seriousness, Ohma Zi-O was distracted by Tsukuyomi, and Zi-O took that chance to defeat him.

does the ohma zi o thing have some bad writing? Was curious after you mentioned decade got killed easily by ohma, sounds like they wasted a good character, could have given him a chance to show a lot of decades powers.

also looked up Gilgamesh and saw this

Power Nullification & Resistance Negation via Subjective Reality, Conceptual Manipulation & Law Manipulation (Has Ten Crowns EX added, which is noted to be the same ability as BB's Ten Crowns EX,which passively negates attacks and nullify conceptual ability such as BB's Ten Crowns which also remove her hax resistance. Should be the same as Authority, which was a law that governs the worldand acts like a conceptual Magecraft)

doesn’t decade resist law manipulation, conceptual manipulation, and subjective reality.

since resistance negation does exist in Kamen rider maybe decade might possibly have a resistance to it

does the ohma zi o thing have some bad writing? Was curious after you mentioned decade got killed easily by ohma, sounds like they wasted a good character, could have given him a chance to show a lot of decades powers.
Guess what.... You're correct; they hyped "Complete 21" so much, then wasted that chance completely by killing him in 2 minutes.

I understand that it's the Ohma Zi-O he's facing, but they could at least showcase some cool powers instead.

Same thing could be said of Ohma Zi-O since he has been built up as the most powerful rider ever since the TV series, yet he was killed quite easily in the special.

Guess what.... You're correct; they hyped "Complete 21" so much, then wasted that chance completely by killing him in 2 minutes.

I understand that it's the Ohma Zi-O he's facing, but they could at least showcase some cool powers instead.

Same thing could be said of Ohma Zi-O since he has been built up as the most powerful rider ever since the TV series, yet he was killed quite easily in the special.

maybe they just didn’t have much time and just rushed it.

2009 Decade has only Main Heisei Riders from Kuuga to Kiva's powers (has some some other like Showa too). Neo Decade has every single Main and Secondary Heisei Rider's power + Zero-One at their final forms, thus is far more powerful.

2009 Decade has only Main Heisei Riders from Kuuga to Kiva's powers (has some some other like Showa too). Neo Decade has every single Main and Secondary Heisei Rider's power + Zero-One at their final forms, thus is far more powerful.

is he like an alternative universe version of 2009 decade?

where does his immortality type 9 come from?

can he have all rider forms simultaneously?

No, there is no alternate version of Decade, he is a singularity through the entirety of KR multiverse. His Type 9 immortality comes from Gaim. And Complete 21 is pretty much him using all of his card powers at once, although he does barely anything with them besides killing some random monsters and dying to Ohma Zi-O.

No, there is no alternate version of Decade, he is a singularity through the entirety of KR multiverse. His Type 9 immortality comes from Gaim. And Complete 21 is pretty much him using all of his card powers at once, although he does barely anything with them besides killing some random monsters and dying to Ohma Zi-O.

so him at his strongest means abstract existence type 1, transduality type 1, and the various immortalities plus regen

is that why decade is so hard to kill if your not Ohma Zi-O?

Profile is down-to-date, so it is normal to have stuff already removed. There is eventually going to be a clean-off for some profiles I think.

okay but based on his immortalities, abstract existence, transduality, nonexistent physiology.

does this mean if your not ohma zi-o then decade is extremely difficult to kill?

A good regen/immortality negation is useful, since he doesn't have the Barlckxs shenanigans which has resistance to all of Heisei Riders' powers (which Ohma Zi-O can negate those resistances).

Back